Abused

I picked her up from the floor."Get out of the way!"She wasn't bleeding a lot but nonetheless she was bleeding.I ran to the hospital wing with Crabbe and Goyle following me to Madam Pomfrey.Crabbe and Goyle opened the door and I ran into the hospital wing.My legs gave in and I fell on my knees with Ula in my arms."OH DEAR!Merlin's beard what happened to her?!""I don't know!"She sighed."Come now.Put her on the bed.I'll see what I can do."I barely got up and put her on the bed."Go along now.I need space.Not worried teenage boys."I wanted to stay  but I knew I had to leave."Malfoy I thought you hated Lopez."I remembered that it was supposed to be a secret and I came up with a lie."I might hate her but that doesn't mean I don't look out for my people.Do you hear me?I'm a Slytherin.She's a Slytherin.I look out for my kind."They looked at each other."We hear you Malfoy.But...do you mind if we head to dinner?"I rolled my eyes."Go.I'll update you guys later."Goyle left but Crabbe looked inside the hospital wing."Tell her I said hi.Goyle doesn't really like her but she's my friend."Then he ran away to catch up with Goyle.

        An hour later Moody showed up.Right when Madam Pomfrey caem out to inform me.I don't think it's a coincidence though."What's her condition Madam Pomfrey?"She sighed."I must talk to Dumbledore first."Moddy huffed."Madam Pomfrey what is it that must see Dumbledore?I can tell him if you want."Madam Pomfrey pulled him aside but not far enough."I found snake skin around her throat.Toads,rats,cats and owls are permitted but snakes aren't.If she was hiding a deadly snake in her room then it could attack again based on it's instincts.""I'll talk to Dumbledore about this...if I find a snake in her room."Madam Pomfrey looked at me then back to Moody."Mr.Malfoy brought her in with Mr.Crabbe and Mr.Goyle."Moody looked at me."Very well.Can I see her?"She nodded."She's not awake yet."Moody nodded."I want to talk to her alone.Stall Malfoy if he insists."Pomfrey nodded.Moody went in."Why would Professor Moody want to see her alone Madam Pomfrey?"She sighed."I don't know Mr.Malfoy.But I must ask.How much have you heard?"I sighed."All of it.It doesn't matter.I'll wait.No need to stall me."

       A couple minutes later Moody came out with a letter in his hand."If you wish to see her Mr.Malfoy she is awake at the moment."I nodded and followed Madam Pomfrey to her bed."Sup Malfoy?They say you saved me."She was smirking at me and I felt my cheeks getting red.No one ever made me feel the way she does."I guess you could say that."I pulled a chair and sat next to her."They say it was a snake that tdid this to you.Is it true?"She nodded."No one ever knew.So I hid it under scarfs and turtlenecks but there was this woman.She was an animagus.She was able to turn into a snake.Just like Sirius was and she was able to turn into a dog.Just like McGonagall.Now Moody knows.And he's gonna tell my mother.Then she's gonna tell my father and the whole school will hear about it.That woman changed and...never went back to her human form again since she stayed in it for far too long.She doesn't really likes me.And I had a fight with her.She said something about you and that you would snitch.I knew you wouldn't so I just grabbed her neck and told her that you didn't.She crawled around my neck and choked me.One thing that surprised me about all this was that she made me bleed for the first time."

       She's being abused.Just like...me.I listened her wide eyed.Shocked with what every word brought."Well it happened so...there is not much I could do to change the fact that I'm here."She straightened up on the bed."Madam Pomfrey?"Pomfrey came."When can I leave?""You can leave right now if you want dear.But you must come back so I can re-apply the ointment later."She nodded."Thank you."She said to Pomfrey with a smile and Pomfrey left."Are you sure you are well enough?"She scoffed."Of course I am Malfoy.Besides the little bit of blood not like this didn't happen before.She comes.Chokes me until I black out.I wake up in the morning and welcome the day with all of it's aspects."I sighed."Let me help you then."She shook her head and her face expression faded."No.You can't.Not until I get a response that you can be safe in my life."She loves me right?So whatever I do or whoever I come from wouldn't change her mind.I leaned to her ear."My own father is a Death Eater Ula.Nowhere could be more dangerous than him."She sighed."Only if you knew Malfoy.Only if you knew."I don't know what the hell that was supposed to mean but I don't like it.

---

      After Malfoy helped me to my room I met up with Moody in the forrest.Just to make sure Harry sees the dragons that Ron's older brother is bringing from Romania."Neville is looking into the book I gave him.Hagrid of course couldn't keep his oaf mouth shut.So here is Harry."We hid behind a big old tree.What we weren't expecting was Madame Maxime with Hagrid.I mean I expected them to be a thing but Harry third wheeling their date?That never even came across my mind."Well this is interesting."Moody rolled his eyes."We didn't come here to watch them out on a date Ula."I scoffed."Whatever you say dumbass."I paused."My letter.Did you sent it to my mother?"He nodded."What was in it?""Nagini was right about something.I wasn't a kid when I chose to have the great Dark Mark on my fore arm at the age of 10.It is not time to act like one."Moody looked at me."What does that have to do with the letter you sent?"I sighed and looked at him."Because if I'm going to do this I need people around me.Doing this on my own is great.I like achieving things on my own.But leading a group?That'd be easier for me.Besides...I kinda like bossing around."He scoffed."We know that.""I didn't boss you around when you used the Cruciatus on me all day for almost all the summer.So shut up."

        We had our own plans.That meant me being ready for everything.Even the Crutiatus Curse."Well he saw the dragons.Can we leave now?"He nodded and we left.I came into my room to find Malfoy knocking on my door."Malfoy I'm here."He turned around."I thought-You were-Your neck-"I giggled."What is it?""Weird enough I got a letter from my father.What's even more weird is that it's...for you."He handed me the letter.Lucius Malfoy you might be my new bestie."I have good news."I smiled wide at Draco."We don't have to act like we hate each other anymore.We can't exactly tell everyone that we are in a relationship but we can be seen as friends."That confused him.But it was actually wonderful news.