ENOUGH!

His head turned to me and he gave me a glance over his shoulder."What are you doing here?"I went over to the railings."So what now?You're going to end it where it all began?Without me?"He scoffed."I saw the way you looked at me today,Ula.""What way,Draco?!What way?!"He turned to me."You're tired of me!You're crying out of happiness because I smiled.That was not how it used to be!You're constantly being there for me and I'm questioning it because I know I don't deserve it!You're not smiling wide as you used to!And that's my fault!You don't enjoy this nor does it make you happy to be with me!I can't do anything right anymore!He's right!They are all right,Ula!I'm weak!I'm not strong!I'm never going to be enough to make you happy!"

         Something in me just snapped.I felt this boiling rage to burn the place down to the ground.I wasn't me.I didn't feel like myself.The freezing air didn't feel so freezing.It was warm.It was the perfect weather.No cold.A little warm.My sight changed.It was more red.Nothing was the same.Everything around me got the shade of a red."ENOUGH!"Shit that wasn't my voice.What the fuck is going on with me?

---

      She was on fire.She was on literal fire.Her hair was no longer that beautiful belladonna shade of black.Niether were her eyes.They were both so red.Scarlet red.That voice?!There is no way this is her.This isn't my Ula.This isn't my Darling.No.As the fire around her calmed down her features went to their black shade rather than red."Ula?"But before she could say anything she blacked out.I caught her before she hit the floor."Ula?!"While I was trying to wake her up I saw dragons!They were all flying over here and I can swear they were all looking at us.More specifically...to Ula.I got her and took her to Dumbledore."Mr.Malfoy?Now is not the time.We're-"He was talking about the dragons with the other house heads."She is what they came here for!"Snape's head turned to me."What?"

     "You heard me!She is what they came here for!"Dumbledore walked my way."Put her down on the stairs."I laid her down on the stairs to Dumbledore's desk."Thank you for your help Mr.Malfoy but it is in your best interest to leave."I shook my head."No!I'm not leaving her!""You have to Mr.Malfoy."Then they kicked me out.I banged on the door.Begged them to open it.At last McGonagall came out."Let me get in!"She looked at me with a worried face."She's dead isn't she?!"I completely broke down."Mr.Malfoy she is perfectly alive.By any luck she'll wake up in a short amount of time."I sighed in relief."However you cannot go inside yet.Please go back to your dormitory.""No."She sighed."Then I have to take you myself."She took me to my common room.Then she placed one of the aurors on the door.Fuck!

---

        I was so drained.Last thing I remember is hearing Draco call my name.I felt so cold.So...dead.I had so many voices in my head I couldn't tell which one was saying what.I felt like I was waking up but I didn't.Then it all went dark.Until a pair of two blood red eyes looked at me and I woke up screaming."Ms.Lopez please calm down."I sighed in relief."Professor Flitwick?What?"I turned around as my vision got better."Dumbledore's office?"I turned to my other side to see Snape staring back at me."Dad?"I covered my face with my eyes."What kind of fucked up nightmare is this?"Then I felt a hand on my shoulder."Ms.Lopez you're not dreaming.You are in my office.And yes that is Professor Flitwick.I don't think I understand why you called Professor Snape dad.But you are alright now."I tied my hair up within only a few seconds.I got up on my own.

       "What is going on?"I was just standing on my feet and I felt dizzy."Severus take her to Madam Pomfrey."Just when Snape was Apparate Dumbledore stopped him."She is already about to faint as it is,Severus.I don't find it wise to Apparate."I sighed."I'm fine.I just need to go to sleep.Call it a night."I walked out of the office and bumped into McGonagall."Ms.Lopez?!Oh dear are you alright?"I nodded."I'm fine Professor.Thanks but I just need a good night sleep."I walked pass her.I don't know where I walked but I ended up at a very dark and secluded part of the castle.I got my wand under my skirt."Lumos Maxima."The whole room was now brighter.When I looked around and it didn't look like the Hogwarts castle.I realized my throat was so dry and my feet was hurting so much.I took off my shoes and started walking in this cave-ish place.

        I saw this way out and I went for it.I saw an old torch.I focused on the torch and I was about to raise my wand but it got on fire by looking at it.I dropped it and jumped away.I fell on my fucking butt on the dusty floor.Spider nets were literally everywhere.I caughed because of the dust.I got up and got rid of the dust.I picked up the torch.I was holding onto my wand so tightly.I felt dizzy out of hunger.When I got out of the ruins of this place I went into the forest.I feel so fucking happy that I listened to the herbology class right now.I found a couple things to eat.I also got myself a rabbit.It was so cute I felt really bad that I killed.I even cried.

        I checked the time and the sun was rising back up.I had no quill.No owl.No ink or parchment.I felt disgusting.I thought if I spoke parseltongue someone would show up.The sun was setting and I decided to sleep.But I didn't want to do that in the forest so I went back to the ruins.I lit up the torches.I got rid of the nets and the dead skeletons.It was really disgusting.I found a room.Finally.I cleaned it up and it took me a couple hours to do that.I lit up the candles in the place.When I finally got the chance to look around I saw the symbols of a dragon on the walls.The symbol was burned all over the place.But I just wanted to get some sleep so I ignored them.Worst mistake.

       Next day I found this lake and I took a bath.I wore the clothes of a former resident in the ruins.Of course after I cleaned them.As I was wondering in the ruins I found a room full of books and parchment.After I wondered around I found a quill and some ink too.I was beyond happy.The thing was...I had no owl.And don't even think that I am some fearless asshole.I'm so fucking horrifyingly terrified.I wrote to Draco,Dumbledore,Snape and to Hogwarts.You know...just generally anyone in Hogwarts.And yes I am that desperate.It hit me a while later to write to Narcissa.It's been almost three days since I've been here.I haven't had anything proper to eat.I was constantly drained thus I didn't apparated.I didn't want to be stuck in a friggin limbo.But I had enough.I found some random birds and sent them away.Hoping they could bring someone to help me.