NOT YOU TOO!

Before the barriers were completed I turned to Stefan."You guys are right about the diadem.But I have to leave.I will be back I promise."I Apparated to Madrid.I went into the Spanish Ministry and went straight to my Uncle's study."Ula?What are you doing here?"I sighed."I need your help.I need eveeryone's help.It's Hogwarts.I know it is out of your borders but...British Ministry is corrupted.Voldemort is everywhere.I am greatful to anything you could help me on right now."He nodded."You stay here protected and I will send my men."I shook my head."This is my fault too,tio."I left running and his guards followed me but I made it out in time.I Apparated to the manor into my room.

            I went to Draco's room and he was getting ready."You made it.""Of course I made it."We kissed and hugged.We left his room togather to join the others.We came to a cliff.He stood at the edge of it with me and Bellatrix by his side..Of course Nagini was there but...it doesn't really change anything."They never learn.Such a pity."One idiot had the audacity to speak up."Shouldn't we wait?"With the stare he got he backed away,Bowing down to him.Voldemort turned to the sight of Hogwarts."Begin."Harry took Draco's wand.But I still had mine.I took out my wand and started to attack the barrier I once made.What I didn't calculate was that...the barrier is...me.So every attack that is made to that barrier...is an attack made to me.It started to hurt.But I was hiding it well.Hundreds maybe even thousands of Death Eaters attacked the barrier at the same time.

           As the others ran over to the barrier,some must've tried walking through because their lives gave me strength."My dea-"He turned to me but then we both fell on the ground as another Horcrux was destroyed.I stood up with Draco's help.He was still strugling.I turned to Bellatrix who was trying to help Voldemort."Another Horcrux,Bella.We're both going weak."She was more worried now.Once he stood up he blew it with full rage to the barrier.And I whispered to Draco."The barrier...is connected to me.It gets attacked.I get hurt.And it hurts."I couldn't stand on my own.It was him that was keeping me on my feet.He stopped and I gasped silently.I could stand on my feet.Then I heard this cracking sound echoing in my brain.I turned to the wand.The wand doesn't obey him.He doesn't see it as it's master.

           As all the Death Eaters vanished their way to Hogwarts grounds me and Draco went to the dungeons to get Crabbe,Blaise and Goyle.I opened the dungeons.Through the crowd Draco got them and I got Eve."EVE!"She found me."You came back."I scoffed."Of course I came back,kiddo."We got between the secrets path that not everybody uses."I have to get my wand back from Potter."I nodded."I know.But I have to go get as much as I could and get to safety."I turned to Crabbe,Blaiseand Goyle."If he is to be harmed I'll kill you all.You hear me?"They nodded.I let go of Eve and kissed Draco.But they left.Me and Eve were going to help the others where I felt like I was burning.Not one of the good types.I fell on the ground and Eve turned back."Not a perfect time to lie down now is it Ula?"I sighed."Another Horcrux...has been destroyed.They're doing it Eve."

            I got her hand and we stood up."Let's go.""No.Eve I need to find Harry.He is the last Horcrux and he needs to die in order for Voldemort to die!If I could give him this..."I took out the ressurection stone."He may have another chance at cheating death by his hands.But you go.And if you see Bellatrix...Kill her at the sight."She chuckled."I'm going to enjoy that one a lot more than I should."I scoffed."If I could I would've felt the same way.GO!"She left running and I searched the castle for Harry.I found him."It's the snake.She's the last one.She's the last Horcrux."I came up to them."Nagini is a Horcrux but...she's not the last one if I am right."Hermione saw me and ran up to me to hug me."Ula!"I hugged her back."Hey Granger."She whispered."He called me his girlfriend after we kissed in the chamber of secrets."I chuckled."About bloody time don't you think?"

            I broke the hug and went over to Harry."Take this!"I gave the ressurection stone to Harry."It was in Dumbledore's grave along with the Elder Wand.I took it.If I'm right...you'll need it.It's the ressurection stone.The second brother if you know the story."I stood up and looked at the trio.I can't stay any longer."I was about to Apparate Ron spoke up."Harry should be the one to get in his mind.Aren't you connected to him as well?Harry has more chance with your help to reach into his mind."I sighed."Ron...as brilliant the idea is...I don't know how to get into his mind because his mind is my mind."Ron looked at me desperately."Then let him try."I sat down next to him."Fine."Harry got my hand and we saw Voldemort in the boat house.He was with Lucius.He offers to call off the attack.Voldemort refuses and claims Harry will come to him.Then he orders Lucius to find me.I let go of Harry.I stood up and backed away."He's going to kill me."Hermione got my hand."How could you be so sure?What happened?"

            "Elder Wand belonged to Dumbledore.I might've killed him but Draco disarmed him.It's master was now Draco.But back in the manor Harry took Draco's wand and became both Elder wand's and Draco's wand's master.Harry Elder Wand sees you as it's master.But-"Harry cut me off."Since you killed Dumbledore he thinks you are it's mistress.And that if he kills you...he'll be the master of it."I nodded."I can't stay here."Then my uncle showed up."Ula?"I turned around."Tio Sanchez."He hugged me for the first time."And you must be Mr.Potter.Spanish Minister of Magic,Sanchez Lopez.Ula's uncle."He shook hands with him."I have to hide."I Apparated to the dorm room I had here to catch my breath.There he was."Lucius please don't take me to him.Please!I don't want to die!"He took my hand and I thought he was going to Apparate but he tried to calm me down instead.

           "I don't want you to die either.But I have to take you to him.If I don't...he'll kill me,Narcissa and Draco."Draco.I tried to push Lucius away."I need to find Draco!Let me go!I have to find him!"But we Apparated to the boat house and he threw me on the ground.Snape was talking."It answers to you...and you only.""Does it?Or does it answer to her?!"Snape turned to see me on the ground.Voldemort started wondering around him."The wand,does it truly answer to me?You're a clever man,Severus.Surely,you must know.Where does its true loyalty lie?"Snape answered."With you of course,my lord."I turned to Lucius and whispered."Let me go so I can find him.Please.I just want to know he's ok."

          "The Elder Wand belongs to the witch who killed its last owner.Ula killed Dumbledore,Severus.While she lives,Elder Wand cannot truly be mine."He turned to me."You have been an helpful daughter to me,Ula.A loyal one.Even though you had your mistakes.But only I can live forever."He attacked me but Snape jumped in front of me."NO...!""Nagini,kill."With his remaining strength he got in front of me and Lucius left with Voldemort.I banished Nagini before Snape died fully.Trio came in."Why did you do it?!You idiot!"I held his head to my chest as I leaned on the window behind me."Because I lied."He turned to Harry."Take them."He begged him to take his tears."Take them to the Pensieve."He turned to me."I lied.""Who cares if you lied?!God dammit dad!I faught it long enough!Too long!"I tried to heal him but I was too weak and it wasn't working."I have."I leaned to his ear."I love you,dad.Please don't leave me."But I heard his last breath escape.

 "NO!NOT YOU TOO!"