Lovegoods?!

Ministry got back to us and turns out...Weasleys are having a wedding at their yards.We got ready for the mission but I could barely focus on anything.Ula is still missing.It's been a day.What are they waiting for?We left the manor and we were heading to the wedding.We crashed the place.We broke it all down.Weasel-bee,mudblood and Potter got away.We took the Lovegoods instead.As we were going back to the manor I saw something on the ground.I left the group and went to the ground.When I saw it was Ula I went batshit crazy."ULA!"Her skin was so pale and her lips were turning purple.She was barely breathing.She's been like this for over a day.I'm lucky she's breathing at all.I got her out of where she was trapped under metal pieces."ULA!"When I looked to the ground I pulled her from I saw a pool of blood.Her blood.Shit.

           I got her and I took her back to the manor."MOTHER!FATHER!"My parents came with other Death Eaters and...Lord Voldemort."Get away from her you weakling."He pushed me away."Don't touch her!"He turned to me and I backed away."How dare you raise your voice at me,Draco.I could heal her.I'm stronger and more powerful."He turned back at Ula.He took out the metal inside of her and she started screaming.I covered my ears as I fell on my knees to the ground.I couldn't hold my tears anymore.As he healed her she screamed louder in a more painful way.It echoed inside my skull.It broke my heart.Whenever I see her hurt in any way my heart breaks.It crumbles into pieces.It shatters like a glass that fell on the ground from 600 feet.There is nothing but dust anymore.

          When she finally stopped screaming I slowly uncovered my ears and opened my shut-closed eyes.He left and the Death Eaters followed him.It was down to me,my parents,Ezra and Ula's unconscious body.At least she was breathing normally now.The color of her skin was coming back.I picked her up and stood up from the ground."We need to go.The task isn't done.Doholav is about to find the boy.""I don't give a shit.I'm not leaving her."Mum turned to my father and she must've convinced him because they left me alone.I took Ula to her room.I got her out of her black Death Eater robes.I took her to the bathroom and washed off the blood.I saw that it had some kind of a scar on her belly.I put her in some warm pyjamas and then laid her on her bed.I laid next to her.As she slept I watched her.

           I felt like a creep as I watched her standing beside her bed.I got under the quilt and got her on me.She instantly crawled into the curve of my neck.I didn't sleep.All night all I did was to watch her.When it was around 9 am when she woke up.She jumped out of the bed and looked at where the piece of medal was.She was so scared it was out there.She looked under her shirt to see that she was healed.When she sighed in relief and saw me.I was going to her when she jumped on my neck."I was sure I was dead."I shook my head as I tightened my grip on her body."You die and I'll kill you myself."She chuckled."I know."She sighed in relief much more deeply."I'm alive."I nodded."You're alive."She let go of me."Wait.What happened?How did I come back here?Who found me?Who healed me?How long was I gone for?"

         Her questions of confusion came after another.One by one."Ula calm down."I got her hand and took her down to the kitchen.I poured her a glass of water.She was shaking.She barely took a sip."What's going on?"I took a deep breath before I started talking."When you didn't come back with the others I requested that I go back and check around the region.Your godfather didn't let me.He sent Pius to get information on Potter and we learned about a wedding.We ambushed it.On our way back I saw you.When the rest got back to the manor I took you out of there.He uhm...he healed you.You were unconscious.Since Potter got away they went back.I convinced mum to stay with you."She gasped."The wedding.Bill and Fleur's wedding."She covered her mouth."Did any of you take someone?""Yes,actually.Lovegoods."

---

          "Lovegoods?!Where?"I was furious."At the basement."I got out of the kitchen.I saw Dobby with Luna and assuming her father."Luna?!"She turned to me."Ula?!"I ran over and hugged her."How are you?"I let go of her."I'm fine."I turned to Dobby."You said you helped Potter before."Dobby nodded."Dobby likes Harry Potter.Dobby doesn't want Voldemort to win."I sighed."Go find him.Help him.Whatever he wants."Dobby disappeared.I turned to the Lovegoods and erased the last conversation from their minds in case Voldemort tries to get in their minds."Ula is it true?That you killed Dumbledore?"I nodded."Unfortunately yes.But I didn't want to.I swear."She nodded."I believe you.You were always so kind to me.Even though you were a Death Eater even back then."Draco came in."There you are.How could you drift like that as you run?!"

          I turned to Luna's father."Ula.""Xenophilius."I shook hands with him.Then we heard sounds coming.Footsteps."We have to go but I'll be back I promise."I got Draco and Apparated to my room."At least they're ok.""Since when do you know Lovegoods?"I sighed."I met Luna when we were coming back to London from Hogwarts after my first year.For a good three years I've known Luna she had done nothing wrong and now she's locked up.In a cold basement.And I can't help her.Everybody back at Hogwarts already hates me for killing Dumbledore.Why can't they just understand that I had to do it?"While we were talking I covered Draco's mouth."Shh...Listen."I whispered.I closed my eyes to focus on  my hearing.

           We heard screamings.They were so painful I would know it everywhere.Cruciatus Curse.It sounded like a man.Luna's father.I took my hand off of Draco when I heard the footsteps coming to my door.Then the door was opened.My godfather walked in."Seems like you're doing just fine."I sighed."Yes,father.I heard that you were the one who healed me.Thank you."He left without a word.Dumbass.I rolled my eyes the second he left.I locked my door behind him.I changed into some black clothes.My black mini skirt with a split.As a top a white crop top with a turtleneck and no sleeves.On top of it all my black blazer jacket that is longer than my skirt.I brushed my hair and got my mother's hair clip to clip one side up.The clip was actually my grandma Isabella's first.My grandpa gave it to her as a gift.It was either her birthday or thier anniversary.It had three butterflies on it.Representing three of their children.My tio,mami and tia.

           "Where are you going?"I turned to Draco."I'm going to the ministry.Things are all sorts of fucked up Draco.I have to see what we're all up against."I wore my heels and looked at him."By the way you're not coming.This is not a 'maybe togather' situation,Draco.This is beyond that.I love you but...I can't."He scoffed."You can.You just won't."I smiled."Exactly.Glad you understand.""No I don't."I went to my door."Doesn't really matter if you do or not."I went back to him.I gave him a kiss and left.