Nuri

I screamed on top of my lungs and this time I burned down the entire mountain.Last time I burned it halfway down.But this time...I burned down the entire mountain.I looked at my hair and my sight turned to the shades of red.So I couldn't really see if my hair was red as Draco said before.I sat on the floor because I felt drained.The dirt was all over me.And just like last time a group of snakes made a circle around me.I couldn't mind them.I saw something coming my way.I wasn't quite sure what it was until it came closera dn I realized it was a friggin dragon!I stood up and backed away.I stumbled and tripped over my own foot as it landed in front of me."I came to say sorry."I gasped."Wha-What?"I was so scared."I was the one who almost killed you.I'm sorry.I was a kid and I didn't know what I was doing.I just wanted to go to my mom."I sighed."Yo-Your mom?"She nodded."I made you and turned you into something else without wanting to do that.I was unable to control my powers and I was scared of humans."

          I stood up."Y-Your scared of humans?"She nodded."I really didn't mean to hurt you.I was a kid.I was no older than two."I scoffed."You're 15?"She nodded then she started crying.Her tears fell on me like a tons of buckets of water."Please don't cry.It's alright I forgive you.I'm alive and that's what matters right?"She sniffed."I'm sorry I came to your school.I hit my nose to the barrier though.It hurt."I sighed."Can you come down a little?"I raised my hand and she sat down.I placed my hand on her."Hey.Easy."I walked next to her and looked at her eyes.It was hard to see when she was looking down at me."Your eyes.Red eyes.The eyes I see every time I close my eyes.They're quite less scary when I see it like this."Her one eye was bigger than my head.In fact two times bigger than it would be much more accurate.

          "What's your name?""Nuri."I smiled."What a nice name?Do you know my name?"She sighed."No.I don't."I smiled."I'm Ula.""I'm sorry for binding our souls,Ula.I was a kid I didn't know I was whispering to you.I was barely able to control myself."I chuckled."I don't balme you.It's like you said...you were a kid.A baby in fact."I rested my forehead on her."Want to see something cool that I can do thanks to you?"She nodded."Besides burning down a whole goddamn mountain..."I focused and imagined myself like how Draco told me I looked.Suddenly I felt warmer.As I opened my eyes shades of red surrounded my sight.Nuri stood up."Whoa.""It's still me,Nuri."I raised my hand and she rubbed the tip of her nose on it."I owe you,Nuri.You have nothing to be sorry about.You made me what I am today.I owe it all to you."

         "But I almost killed you.You're not gonna kill me?"I scoffed."Why would I ever wanna kill you,Nuri?I am telling you that I owe it to you.Come here."I hugged her nose since she was too big for me."It's alright."I let her go."I'm not like other humans."I closed my eyes and when I pictured myself the way I saw myself in the morning today.I opened my eyes and everything was turned to it's normal way."Nuri I could love to stay but I have to go back to Madrid.""I can take you to Madrid."I chuckled."Among muggles?Yeah.I'm not that crazy yet.Besides...I don't think it's wise for my aunt to know anything just yet.I can't tell anything to anyone about you.Not yet."I kissed her nose."But it was really nice to see and meet you."I Apparated back to the mansion.

        "THERE YOU ARE!"My aunt ran to me and hugged me."What happened to you?!You're covered in dirt!Do you know how scared I was when Draco came with Camila?"I scoffed."How did Camila end up with Draco?Where is Draco?""Oh I told him to get some fresh air.He's at the balcony."I got my aunt's hands off of me and I ran to the balcony."Draco."He turned around."WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!"I started crying."I'm sorry.I'm so sorry.I had to leave.For days he's been just-UGH!Ask Akulov,Camila and Matteo.His is unbearable!I was so furious and I had to leave.I'm so sorry."He sighed."I know.Akulov told me everything.""Akulov doesn't know the half of it.He knows about the dance class.Ok.But he doesn't know about the gym incedent.We were speaking Spanish but you don't know what he said to me.What he said to you!I'm ok with being insulted but I lost it when he insulted you.I had to leave."

       "Matteo also translated everything for me.Hence how I found out about Camila.Hence how I found your aunt's place."He took a deep breath."Come back to Hogwarts with me Ula.""I want nothing more than that right now."I know it shouldn't hurt me like this but I have never been treated like the way Santiago treated me.Even when things got so far they never called me a whore or a bitch.Or anyone ever asked me to be their 'bitch'.I mean I never really undestood this side of the conversation when I watched it happen.I never really tolorated it and I remember getting suspended for it before because I got in a fight.Verbal fight.But this?This is much worse than what it seems from the outside.

        As I was crying in Draco's arm I heard footsteps."Ula?"I wiped my face then turned around."I uhm...I'm sorry I broke your arm.If you're not Draco then you're in big trouble if I'm sleepy."He sighed."Broke his arm?What?How?Why?"I chuckled."Do you forgive your little cousin?""I'm sorry I called you a 'son of a bitch'."I scoffed."Little cousin?What?"I went over to Stefan and we hugged.

---

       I have no idea what the fuck is going on.Little cousin?Broken arm?I am already confused with Akulov being here.Santiago dude is not much of a problem because well...he ain't getting out of that bed for a couple more years.But we have to go.Before everyone notices that I'm gone.Akulov looked at me and gestured me to go inside.I stood where I was.Besides Ula,my parents and...him...no one can order me something and I would do it."By the way I actually came here for something else."Akulov looked at Ula."Appearently your maid of honor dress is in your room and my bestman tux is in my room."She scoffed."Say what now?TIA!?"She went inside yelling."What is going on here?How much did I miss?""My father and her aunt is getting married.She's my cousin.This morning when I put her over my shoulders in attempt to wake her up with the permission of her aunt she flipped me over and broke my arm.Couple minutes later she came in after fighting her aunt.Fixed my arm.Left to go to the gym.Now it's about to be midnight and that's probably all you need to know for now.So if you could excuse me I have to wear a tux because tonight on midnight we have to be in Las Vegas for a wedding."