Christmas Carols

I woke up in the hospital wing.My head was banging.I got up on the bed and made a pen bun with the pen I had under my skirt with my wand.I got up and I wore my heels.That's when Eve came."You're awake!"She came over and hugged me.I hugged her back."What happened?""You were stuck and then you blacked out.You've been asleep for three days."Explained the headache."Wow.Quite the night I gave you guys then."She nodded and hugged me again."I have to find the others and Madam Pomfrey.Don't leave."Then she ran out.Madam Pomfrey came."You and Mr.Potter.You two will never have a quiet year will you?"I chuckled."I don't think I will.""You should've seen how scared I was when 4 girls came crashing into the hospital wing with you."

         "I'm sorry Madam Pomfrey."She giggled."No problem.That's why I'm here."A couple minutes later all the girls started hollering over me."Go easy on her.""Yeah.Go easy on me."Girs sat around the bed."You scared us big time,Lopez."I chuckled."I'm sorry Ginny.But at least I woke up.Right?"Hermione giggled."I guess.It did give me a nice escape from Cormac so I owe you one."I rolled my eyes."Can we get me out of here?"I wore my heels and depended on Ginny a bit.When I closed my eyes for a bit I saw those red eyes again.Instead of screaming I looked into those eyes.It scared the shit out of me but then it disappeared."Are you ok?"I turned to Luna."I'm fine.I just-I thought I saw something."

        I made it to my room.I changed out of my dress and heels into my fluffy and incredibly comfy pjamas and homeboots after a hot bath.As I started packing the door was knocked."Unless you're professor Snape,come in."As the door opened I turned to see Draco."You're awake.""And you're not blind."I kept packing."I'm sorry.""Yeah.I'm sorry too."I kept on packing."Why are you sorry?I'm the reason why you blacked out for three days!"I scoffed."Draco it is so much more than that.For seven months!Seven months!I tried to help you.I tried to be there for you.Aside from the times after our fights about the same topic over and over again we barely spent time togather.I don't want to fight anymore!I'm tired of fighting!It hurts you!It hurts me!I am tired of you constantly trying to convince me that I don't deserve you when I am certain that it is I who doesn't deserve you!I just want some quiet time!A time I don't have to go to missions.A time we don't fight.A time away from everyone and everything.A time that I could get bored.A time I don't have to train or constantly worry about things.A time to read a stupid muggle book.So I'm not coming to themanor this Christmas.I already wrote to your mother.I am going to Madrid.I'm going to go out and sing Christmas carols with strangers on the street."

        "I told you that you weren't going to be happy if you stayed with me!"I shut the trunk so fast it made a huge noise."This has nothing to do with you!This has everything to do with me however.After I step out of that train I'm gone for a whole ass week to clear my head.So do not get the wrong idea of me leaving you because I am not going anywhere.I love you but I need time away from everything.I'm sick and tired of constantly being on the edge."I broke down."I just need time from everything.A break.An escape."I sniffed and got my trunk down on the floor.I looked at Draco from my trunk.He was stuck.Frozen.With wide open eyes and shocked look."This has everything to do with me,Ula.""No!No it doesn't!"I hugged him."It has nothing to do with you."He hugged me back."Then don't go."I sniffed."I have to."I let go of him."I have to."

       We got on the platform."Don't."I kissed him and hugged his neck."I love you."I kissed him again before I left.As much as those were my reasons I also didn't want to be one of the Death Eaters who ruined the Weasley's house.I didn't want to join that mission.This is mainly the reason why I am leaving.I can handle all those things I said.It'd be hard and I would be ruined but I can't look at Ginny anymore if I go there.So I went to Madrid.I knocked on my aunt's door."ULA!"She hugged me tight.She is the pure one in the family.She's a Slytherin but I don't think the sorting hat sorted her right."Come on in!"I went inside."I was thrilled to hear from you when you wrote to me.I haven't seen you in years!You have grown so gorgeous!"I laughed."I missed you too tia!You lost some weight haven't you?!"She nodded with a huge smile.After settling in and changing into something more comfortable we had dinner.

        "Entonces ... ¿hay chico? Ese anillo se ve precioso."(So...is there a boy?That ring looks gorgeous.)I chuckled."Hay un chico. Su nombre es Draco Malfoy. Normalmente lo llamo hurón o bebé. Llevamos juntos más de tres años. Él es increíble ! Me encanta . El me ama . No puedo pedir más tía.(There is a boy . His name is Draco Malfoy . I usually call him ferret or baby . We've been together for over three years . He is amazing ! I love him . He loves me . I can't ask for more auntie .)She laughed."Suena absolutamente maravilloso, mi amor."(He sounds absolutely wonderful,my love.)

         "I know tia.He is wonderful."I took off the ring."Here.Look in it."She read the engraving."Well this is just so pretty!"I got the ring back and put it on."He has one too.But he didn't know my full name before he got these so it just says Ula Lopez in it."She chuckled."Well I love it.Clearly he loves you too.But then...why are you not with him?Christmas is one of your favorite holidays to spend with the people you love.Wouldn't you wanna spend it with him?"I sighed."Tia of course I want to spend it with him but...I needed an escape from that world."Her smile faded."They are being too hard on you niña."She held my hands on the table."They are being extra hard now that he declared me to be his heir.That doesn't make it any easier."

           "Oh mi niña bonita.Of course you would need an escape.""The worst thing is he got Draco to be a Death Eater too and he is not used to it as much as I am.He's crushing him.With his father in Azkaban,his aunt Bellatrix out of Azkaban and his mother not being able to stand up to his sister or the Dark Lord he is left with no choice.He made me do the initiation,tia.I made him a Death Eater.He forced me to do so."She got up from her seat and hugged me."How about I get you out tonight.With Christmas carols around and your beautiful voice...you can relax a bit."I nodded."That'd be great,tia.Gracias.""No hay problema querido."(No problem dear.)