No Choice

Akulov started laughing."Is this the boyfriend?"Akulov and I laughed togather this time."He wishes.Not that it's any of your business but...he's mi pronto ser primo."(my soon to be cousin)Akulov whispered."What was that?"I whispered back."Soon to be cousin.Don't worry."I turned back to Santiago."He's not around here is he?"Akulov felt an insult coming so I stopped him."He's not worth it,braveheart.Besides I can kick his ass as easily as I could snap my fingers.He'd be dead before he knows it."He scoffed."Come on be my bitch.How would your boyfriend now?"Akulov and I both laughed."She's dating a Malfoy.You don't mess with a Malfoy.As a Gry-"I covered his mouth with a swift move and whispered."Muggle,Akulov.He's a muggle."I uncovered his mouth."Well you should've todl me that before!How would he knew the Malfoy's if he's...that?""My point.He doesn't know the Malfoys.So he doesn't knwo our school.That also means he's an idiot."

        "Who are you calling an idiot,puta?!I've kept my mouth shut but enough."I chuckled."He's cute.You're cute.Follow me,niños."I got my leather jacket and got out of the classroom with both the boys following me.Well...Akulov forced Santiago.We came behind the building."You're the beater of the team back in school but let me have this one?""Gladly cuz."I smirked.I grabbed Santiago from his collars and slammed him tot he wall.

          "Si alguna vez te atreves a gritarme o alzarme la voz, será lo último que harás, Santiago. ¡No pruebes mis límites porque no tengo ninguno! No insultes ni pienses en insultar a las personas que me importan porque podría terminar perdiendo a todas las personas que te importan. Yo no bromeo Espero que aprendas tu lección, idiota."(If you even dare to yell or raise your voice at me ever again that'll be the last thing you'll ever do , Santiago . Do not test my limits because I have none ! Do not insult or think about insulting the ones that I care about because it might just end with you losing every single person that you care about . I do not joke . I hope you'll learn your lesson , dumbass .)

        I let him go."We'll see about that."Then he left."Fucker!"I sighed and turned to Akulov."I did not get a word from what you just said except idiota."I giggled."The power of knowing another language."He rolled his eyes with a small grin."I wish he wasn't a muggle though.I wouldn't mind using some magic on him."We both chuckled."So what now?English,Spanish,Parsel-tongue and...?"I shook my head."No that's it.I mean I know a little bit of Greek,Latin and Daelic.But the last one I can read.I don't know how to talk Daelic."He narrowed his eyes."What even are you?Sure as hell not a human or a regular witch."I chuckled."Let's get some hot chocolate Akulov."I got his arm on my shoulder and left with him.I liked having him as a cousin.I have family in the Hogwarts now.A family member but who cares?A family.

        We sat down and ordered."When did you learn how to dance like that?""Your aunt.When she was dating my dad,she took him to this dance class.Eventually I met your aunt and we three went togather.I learned how to dance yet no from the language."I scoffed."I've lived here for 8 years straight and every summer after I was eight.Until I came to Hogwarts at least.I spent the summers away ever since I came to that school.It's been hard.I missed the shore,the snow,the streets and mi tia.Still feels as magical as it used to regardless of the amount of time I spent away form here."He sighed."Yeah.It is magical.At least in it's own way.""I absolutely agree."I took a couple sips from my hot chocolate."Why aren't you with the Malfoys?""I missed it here.I...needed an escape.Time to myself.I'm selfish I'm ready to leave behind anything for myself and for what I need.Doesn't mean I don't miss Draco or that I don't love him anymore.But I had to do this."

       "Why would you need an escape?Because of Malfoy?""No.It has nothing to do with Malfoy.It's...family drama would be accurate.With my mother,my father and my godfather I can't breathe anymore.So I ran away without telling anyone,except Malfoy,where I was going."He sighed."Well...cousin...I'm glad you did.I learned that you were my cousin.I knew the family name was familiar but it never accured to me it could be you.Your aunt's name is Lydia Lopez de la Garcia.You are Ula Lopez.Doesn't exactly match."I giggled."You are so naive if yout hink that's her name.I won't blow up the surprise before the wedding but my name is not Ula Lopez.""Then what is your name?"I shook my head."I've done the mistake of telling my full name twice and I am still suffering it's torture.Do not make me tell you."

        "It can't be that bad cuz.Come on!"I shook my head."No.It's not becuase it's bad.I love my name.It's just...so long.Exactly three names and four family names.And if we seperate Lopez de la Garcia as Lopez and Garcia then five family names.No I won't tell you my full name."His jaw on the floor he looked at me."What?!How?!""Long story,long name.Don't get me started."He scoffed."Hell you're not telling me.I have to know.""If I tell you I'll obliviate you."He shook his head."You won't.""I will.Don't push me Akulov."Then my aunt and his father came in."What are you two doing?I thought you two were enjoying your time."I sighed."We were tia until the guy from last night came up to me.He asked me to be his perra.I ain't anyone's perra when I have a fine ass boyfriend."

         "That's mi niña!Show them,mamacita."I chuckled."Lydia what is Ula's full name?""Tia no!"She smirked."It's Isabella Ula Maria Lopez de la Garcia Hernandez-"I covered her mouth."Tia please do not continue.He's oblivious to the facts that you know."She got my hand off her mouth."Oh...well you shoudl've told me that before I told him instead of covering my mouth,señorita."I sighed."I know."Akulov's father look at my aunt."What is it?We're curious."I sighed."How much do you know about you-know-who?""That he's a dick for brains."I laughed but his father was furious."Mr.Akulov please.It's fine by me.He's right though."

        "Still.It is no way to talk in front of two beautiful ladies."I chuckled."I am flattered and so it mi tia as you can see from her blushing through her non-existing makeup.No,seriously she isn't wearing any makeup."He chuckled."Please don't call me Mr.Akulov.It's Ivan."I smiled."You can call me Lopez like your son or just Ula is also fine."He smiled back."The reason I asked about you-know-who is because...I'm...a Death Eater."I whispered so low but they heard me.Both their eyes widened."So...Malfoy-"I nodded."But he had no choice.I had no choice."Stefan got my arm."Then where is it?"I scoffed."I'm not dumb enough to walk around with it,braveheart."I got a napkin and wiped the area of my mark."Makeup."I showed the napkin."This is also why I'm here.I needed an escape.I can't bare the burden anymore."

        "This is not the best place to talk about this,mi querida.Let's all go to mi casa,mi querida.We can talk more privadamente."We all got up and left.We came to my aunt's mansion.This is going to be interesting.