A GREEK GOD!

I was dumb enough to believe that he would listen to me.I was drying up my hair with my towel when the door opened.I saw him through the mirror and turned to him right away."Why aren't you sleeping?""My question is better.Do you have anything underneath?"I scoffed and threw my towel to his head."So this is how we're going to do this.Cool."He put the towel away and went inside the shower cabin."How short are you?"I looked inside the cabin and he was readjusting the shower head for his height."First of all this is my bathroom.Second of all not everyone is a giant like you.Third of all...what do you think you're doing?"He turned on the water.His clothes,hair...he was soaking wet.He knows that it's my soft spot.And that his wet hair turns me on.Fucker.

          He crossed his arms in front of his chest.His arm muscles screaming 'I'm here!' and I am doing my best to resist it."No.No.I'm not doing it.You can't get to me.I highly believe that you have a concussion and that you should be resting in bed right now.""I already told you I don't want that."He adjusted his hair and I was done resisting."I hate you,Malfoy."I pulled him from his collar and kissed him."I love you too,Malfoy."Ok he just invented a new way to turn me on.'When he calls me Malfoy'.This is so not fair.He's basically a Greek God!I mean...literally!A GREEK GOD!Look at him!

literally!A GREEK GOD!Look at him!

             I can see it.You can see it.I can feel it.You can't because he's mine.But I'm not wrong.I know that for sure.I pushed him under the running water and got there myself.I know a couple turn ons too,hun.He's not playing this game alone."One more thing."He took off my shirt and I don't think I need to explain the whole journey down there and back.Long story short.We did the nasty.I mean it's not that hard to understand even though he is.

(i'm being a little too nasty.this pic brought out the monster within me.sorry.)

            Days went by and I was getting ready.Santiago is out of the hospital and he's going to be perfectly fine.He had a broken nose,jaw and a wrist.Oh and almost forgot.A broken cheek bone too.But today is our first anniversary and I couldn't have care less about the rest of the world.I was finally happy.And I was happy with Draco.I got dressed.I made my hair.I did my makeup and nails.I decided that I won't wear black today.I always wear black.If not fully at least two pieces of my clothing is black.So I did some changes.I'm going to wear his favorite color.

               I let my hair down too

               I let my hair down too.With my fur over my shoulders I went downstairs to torture Draco.He was downstairs talking with my aunt and Ivan."I don't think I should be letting my sobrina wear that.""Niether do I."Then Draco turned to me and I know that look.He knows that he has to take me out looking like this.But he just wants to lock me up in my bedroom until sunrise and after that.That ain't happening.I look hot as hell if not hotter.I have to flex my outfit.I mean I look-Whoa I'd bang myself.I got down from the last stair.Then our house elf that was sent by Sanchez came over."What is it,Roopy?""Master Snachez is here."Us four looked at each other."Did anyone knew?"We all shook our heads."Weird."Then my uncle showed up."What is weird?And I hope you plan on burning all that wasted fabric."

             I looked at myself up and down."No I think I'll keep it.Besides what are you doing here?""Am I not allowed to check up on my own hermana and sobrina?"I looked at the faces."No.I don't think you are.At least not without a warning.Because we're all going out right now."My aunt whispered to me."You and Draco wait for us in the limo."I nodded.Draco got my hand and we were going to leave."I don't remember dismissing you.""And I don't remember you having enough authority to dismiss me."I rolled my eyes and we went in the limo.We sat down and I took off the fur."You're doing it on purpose.""Why else would I do it,Draco?I mean...at first it was to piss you off.But then I actually liked it.Then I loved it.Now I'm in love with it."We laughed at me for moment.

             "Thank you by the way."I said in soft and low voice."Thank me?For what?"I sighed."I know you would rather spend tonight with me alone but you're ok with us spending it with my aunt and Ivan."He got me on his lap."I get that your aunt is getting closer to the end of her third trimester.That Ivan is constantly on the edge about twins' timing.But it would be so cool if they came today."I scoffed."You might just have a more twisted head than mine."I got close to kissing him but I stopped.He got into the curve of my neck and whispered.This is the part where you kiss me and I kiss you back.But I don't just kiss you back and end up leaving a couple marks here and there."I shook my head."Nope.I just like being close.Also I'm wearing a red rouge.You don't want to have a mark right on your lips and I don't want to mess it up before we get to the restaurant.Besides..."Then Ivan and my aunt came in."Oh..."Draco was surrounded by realization.

           "Maybe we didn't need a limo.Seems like Ula and Draco found a way to save up seats."I chuckled at Ivan."I would 100% recomend it.Incredibly comfortable,tia."Ivan turned to my aunt."We should save up seats too."My aunt shook her head."I could give birth at any moment,mi amor.I don't want to sit on your-"But Ivan picked her up."I changed my mind.This is comfortable,mi querida."I smiled.We came to the restaurant.Draco sat next to me and I sat in front of my aunt.Draco and Ivan sat in front of each other.When I lifted my hair to throw it to my back my aunt's eyes widened."Hair on the front."I got my hair on the front.

           My aunt turned to the snickering Draco."What did he do?""I couldn't count it but...I'M pretty sure there is more than four hickeys there."I died from emberassment."Draco Lucius Malfoy I am going to kill you after we leave this restaurant.I'm not even going to wait until we get home.Do you wanna know why?Because if I kill you in the car it'd be easier for me to the dump your body in the woods."I turned to Draco with a smile after I finished what I had to say.He was still snickering.I couldn't stay serious either.I too ended up snickering.Then my aunt gave in.So did Ivan.We gave our orders.Dinner was amazing.This Café de Paris sauced steak was amazing.Now it was time to order some wine to celebrate."Can I order the wine?""Sure,mi querida.You would make an excellent choice."I smiled.Waiter came along."We would like to have a St Emilion 1947."Waiter's eyes widened."That is an excellent choice señorita.I'll be back with your order."

           Draco and Ivan were clueless."Oh...So you two-Tia?""I don't know why I should talk about my sobrina's impeccable choice in alcohol and especially wine.Don't mind Ivan."I tried not to laugh.I did.But I mean...I'm human.I can't hold it in for so long.