His Ring

We went to his room together.Goyle was asleep.I sent the owl away."Can you go to your room so I can get out of your hair?It's starting to get in my mouth."I giggled."What's so funny?"I smiled."My hair is getting in Asmodeus' mouth.He wants to get back to my room."He kissed me and I kissed him back before I left.I came back to my room and Nagini was there."Where were you?"I took out Asmodeus out so he could finally get out of my hair."At first I was on night patrol.Then I sent an owl to your master and my father a letter concerning his plans.If you were here a tad bit earlier I would've sent it with you."She got close to Asmo and he got scared so he hid behind me again."He's afraid of me. I'm quite dismissed with the pet you chose.No venom means no use."I scoffed."Just because I chose little baby noodle does not mean he is weak!"

     "How dare you raise your voice at me!"She jumped around my neck.I got Asmo off of me and threw him on my bed."Go!"He left crying.Nagini wasn't holding back!I tried depending on my desk.My chair.My bed.I didn't give up as easily as I used to."This does not worth it!Nagini killing me won't get you anything!"Me not giving up pissed her off even more.I was bleeding.I could feel my blood going down on my skin.When the door opened Nagini left.I got up from my knees as I coughed.I turned around."Hey there Snape.Give me a moment."I reached to my wand under my skirt."Vulnera Sanentur."The blood that had left my body returned and it's marks were completely gone."What was that?"I looked around."Nothing."Snape tilted my chin and wandered his wand around where my scars were."Very impressive."I pushed him off of me."Impressive?Get the fuck out!"

       "Detention Ms.Lopez for the use of unnecessary language.Five points from Slytherin."I scoffed."This has nothing to do with schoolwork or Hogwarts,Snape.You can't do this.""I can...and I just did."Then he left.That fucker!I closed the door behind him."Asmo?Asmodeus?Where are you,you little noodle?"He got out under the bed."She's right. I'm not venemous. I'm no use to you."I got him off the floor."Do not ever think such a thing!You are young!You are just a couple months old.She's been alive for almost 70 years.You are not even 7 months old yet!Nagini is the way she is.She's cruel.Back when she was a human she wasn't like that.Working with Voldemort changed her.She became a killer.That's not what I want for you.I want you to be my friend.Be someone I could trust with my life.Do you understand that?"He nodded."Come here."I got him and hugged him.He is a baby.He doesn't deserve how Nagini treats him.

       Next morning I woke up with someone laying next to me.I turned around."No!"I jumped out of the bed."There's no fucking way!"He woke up."What's going on?"I was pushing myself backwards on the ground."How the fuck?!"He jumped out of the bed to the other side.We both got up."Ezra?""Ula?"I ran to him and hugged him."You were in Azkaban!"My brother Ezra.After he failed to kill Harry,Ezra was one of the many more who was sent to Azkaban.Now he's back."How did you leave Azkaban?""I didn't!I woke up and you were there!"I scoffed."Voldemort.He's helping you so you can see me.Talk to me."

      "You've grown so much.Everything except your eyes and hair is different."I felt the guilt creeping up on me."Ez I did something.I was young.I was 10.I don't know if you'll be proud or not but..."I rolled up my sleeve."What have you done?!Ula what have you done?!Are you out of your-"He was gone and I woke up."Ezra!"I realized that the embrace I was feeling wasn't an illusion.It was Draco."Who's Ezra?Are you alright?"I tied my hair up."It was a dream."I said in disappointment."How could I let it get to me?"Draco hold me."What are you talking about?Who's Ezra?"I heard a voice and when I let Arsenio in he was carrying a box.I tore the stamp apart.I looked into the box."He's alright.The rumors were true.He's alive."I turned to Draco and smiled."What is it?"He smiled back."It's not the right time.But it's not a bad news I could tell you that.It is an amazing news and I am incredibly happy."I kissed him."You must leave before you get caught.""It's sunday.Literally everyone is still asleep.It's almost 8."

      "Not everyone if you're here."I kissed his cheek.As I was getting out of the bed he went over to my desk."Hey.Did you ever checked the notebook you gave me yet?"I turned to him."What?Did you write something that I wouldn't?Because if is that so?Yes.I read it.And how dare you Draco Lucius Malfoy."I we both chuckled."I didn't write anything.It's just a question with no intentions underneath."I went over to my desk and took out the notebook."No.I haven't opened it yet."He put the notebook back where I took it from and wrapped his arm around my waist."Great.Don't open it until Christmas."I stood in front of him."Why?""You'll see.It's a surprise."I tried to reach to the notebook but he snatched it.He raised his arm.Dude is already too tall for my reach.Now he's raising his arm?!"I'm literally a dwarf next to you!"I gave up when I saw the time.

     "I have to go."I opened my closet and took out my dress.I took my black high heeled boots from the bottom.Since it's almost winter I took my black almost transparent pantyhose.I was about to take off my shirt when I realized Draco was watching me.I lowered my shirt and looked him in the eye."This is the part where you leave."He stood up and got his hands inside my shirt."Your ring is so friggin cold it burns,Malfoy."He took off his ring.I never saw him take off his ring.Ever!"What are you doing?""You said it burned."I took his ring and put it back on."That's your ring.The one thing that is always on you.You care about that ring.It's like me taking off this necklace because it somehow ended up hurting you.""You're not taking that necklace off."I smiled."Now you get it."I kissed him.I was going to let go but he didn't."Draco I have detention,please.I need to go."

       "When did you get detention?""Snape came over last night.When I told him to get the fuck out he gave me detention and took 5 points from Slytherin.Which makes no sense because I didn't even break a rule.I healed myself for Merlin's sake."He stepped away."Healed yourself?"Why do I keep slipping up with him around?!"It was nothing."He looked down on the floor.He couldn't find anything."Nothing means everything when it's with you,Ula.Darling tell me."I shook my head."I'm alive.I'm not at Madam Pomfrey's fighting for my life.I have no sign of being hurt in any way.I think it's nothing."He sighed and kissed my forehead before he hugged me."I'm just trying to look out for you."I hugged him back and kissed his neck."I know.And I love you for that."Then I let go of him."But I still have detention so if you could...leave that'd be amazing."I said with a mocking smile and he left with a wide smile himself.