Escapee

Draco's birthday was tomorrow.I opened the package at night hours before his birthday.I took out the matching notebooks.I got the wrapping paper and the ribbon to tie it all togather.I placed the notebook in a smaller box I got.I wrapped it up with the wrapping paper.I taped it.I got the red ribbon around the brown wrapping paper and made a ribbon at the top.Narcissa is throwing a little party looking like gathering.Daphne and Pansy won't be there but the boys will be.Since it's summer I don't know how I'm going to hide my arm with a spaghetti strap dress.Narcissa brought it to me saying that Draco chose it and that he wanted me to wear it.Draco knows that his mother knows.But we still keep it low.Daily Prophet is saying new things everday.It's been a little over a month since he came back.They're blaming Potter for being a liar.I was there.Just because Snape covered it for me doesn't mean I wasn't there.

        After I wrapped the gift up I hid it under my bed again.These notebooks are enchanted.To begin with,no one other than the two of us can read them.Also what I write will appear on his notebook and what he writes will appear on my own.And lastly...it never ends.Even from the outside when it'll look like it's the last page when you turn it over it will have another page.Then another.Of course the notebook came as a communication and never ending book.I designed the 'only two of us could see' part.The sun was setting and I was called in for dinner."Thanks Winky."I got up."Let's go."I grabbed her hand and let her take me to dinner."Thanks Winky.""You're showing them too much care."I turned to Lucius as I sat down."Oh really?You never hear me say 'you're being too cruel' do you Lucius?Since we all know the answer I wouldn't push my limits if I were you."He rolled his eyes as I turned to the meal in front of me.

      "Just because I am not directly looking at you does not mean I am completely blind.I assume you have heard about the time I blinded Parkinson.You don't want that happening to you,do you?"He was taking his wand.I could hear it.I stood up and acted fast."Expelliarmus!"He fell on the floor.His wand was away."Ula!""What?!"I turned around to see Draco.I turned back to Narcissa."I have seem lost my apatite.Have nice evening."I walked out of the dining hall.When I slammed my door the dress that was hanging on it's hook fell.I got the dress off of the floor and hung it on my closet's cabinet door.It was beautiful.I just didn't know how to wear it.The door knock got me back to real life."Come in."Winky came in with a tray of food."Winky didn't want Mistress to starve.Winky likes Mistress Ula."I smiled at her and got the tray she was holding and put it on my desk."Thanks Winky."I tapped on the spot next to me on the bed.

       "Winky also likes Master Draco.He shows kindness to Winky."I smiled."That does sounds like the Malfoy I know."Winky smiled.She was shaking her dangling legs as her hands were on her lap."There was my friend Dobby.Winky liked Dobby.But Harry Potter tricked Master Lucius to free Dobby.Now Dobby is a free elf.But Master Lucius is keeping him in the basement.Torturing him for the mistakes he did when he warned Harry Potter two years ago."I scoffed."Why am I not surprised."I rolled my eyes."Winky could you take me to Dobby?"She nodded and took my hand.We were in the basement.I saw Dobby sitting at a corner."Psst.Dobby."He heard Winky and came over.They hugged.It was cute."Dobby this is Mistress Ula."Dobby looked at me with cute big eyes."She is not like Master Lucius.She's like Master Draco."Dobby smiled."Dobby is here because he warned Harry Potter.Dobby likes Harry Potter."I sighed."Let's le-"Then I heard sobbings.

       "Master Draco."Said Dobby in a whisper."On second thought.Give me a minute."I went over to the sobbings."Draco?"He was on the floor.Crying."Ula?"He got up.He dusted off his clothes and got up.He forgot to wipe his tears.I wiped them off."What happened?"He scoffed."Nothing."He turned his head to the other way to take my hands off of his face."Don't do this.Would you like it if the places wer switched?"He paused."I'm not weak!"I scoffed."I should've known better."I sighed."Draco look at me."I placed my hand behind his neck."Please look at me."His head was turned to me but his eyes were glued to the floor."Look me in the eye and listen to me carefully."He slowly tilted his head up."You,Draco Malfoy,are everything but weak!I've seen weakness.I've seen liabilities.You are niether.Your father is wrong.He always was and always will be until he sees what I see.He is the weak one.It would've been better if you hadn't buy you saw what I did to him."I sighed."Tomorrow is your birthday.There is a couple hours left and I can assure you I will be jumping on your bed right when it hits 12 am on June 5th."

        He chuckled."I will be waiting."He sniffed.I wiped the few tears that were left.I kissed his forehead before I hugged him.He hugged me back and straightened himself.My feet were dangling."Malfoy I'm not a giant like you.My feet are dangling like a toddler.Please put me down."Instead of putting me down he got my leg around his torso.I got the other leg up."This makes much more sense.I think I can admit that."I got my head out of his neck and looked at him as I brushed off the messed her off his face."I love you,Ferret."He rolled his eyes so I kissed him.Then we both heard footsteps.Draco put me down.Winky grabbed my hand and took us to Draco's room."Phew.That was close."But we again heard footsteps.Draco kissed my forehead and then Winky took me to my room.My door was knocked right after.I narrowed the door."Who are you?"More like 'what are you' he doesn't look human.

       He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room.Draco was also being dragged out."She's a guest!She has nothing to do with this!"But we were both dragged down.The dining hall was full of people.Some that I knew.Some I didn't.Then he stood up."Draco and Ula?Lucius I didn't know you were hiding my escapee.Get up,Lopez."I got up from the ground.I was going to help Draco but he didn't let me."I want to thank you for donating a bit of your blood."I talked to him through our bond."You didn't need my blood father.What are you doing?"He kept speaking out loud."Maybe now that I have my full strangth your lovely mother will join me?Your father too,perhaps?"I scoffed."Don't be delusional!"The whole room gasped."He will never join your cause ever again.You took the love of his life from him.He will never forgive you for that."He laughed."We'll see."He turned to the people who took us."Take their wands and lock them to their rooms."