Blast After Blast

"You heard me,Ula.Take it off."I shook my head."No.I-I don't want to take it off.""You can't and won't marry Draco over here so might as well take it off,Ula."I gasped."And why wouldn't I?""Because he's weak just like his father!"I've had enough.I've had enough of this.I closed my eyes and when I opened them I saw Voldemort red rather than green-ish pale color he used to look like."U-Ula?"He stepped away in fear."IF YOU TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME EVER AGAIN I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE ANIMAL YOU ARE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND I WILL KILL YOU IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE.DO YOU HEAR ME?"

         His eyes widened."A dragon lady.How facinating.I didn't know your mother was a dragon lady.She must've passed down her gifts to you once she died."I scoffed and turned back to my black hair and my black eyes."Seriously?!"I got my wand faster than him."Obliviate."He fell on the floor.I turned to Draco."I didn't just imagine that right?"He shook his head."Nope.I saw it."I got the ring he gifted to me.After I placed him on the armchair to make it look like he fell asleep there and I didn't do anything.We left the library."What happened?""A couple life threats,trying to break us up,blaming Draco,interrogations...You know?The basics."I got the violin from the ground and left with Draco.

        I was in the dining hall with the people I chose to talk about the plan."Around nightfall,according to what Snape said,they will be leaving Privet Drive.If we were to catch them defenseless,or with weaker defense,we can't do it on the ground.We have to be up in the air.If I know Mad-Eye a tad bit then he'll have a plan.The dude is an former Auror.He's been in these kind of missions and tasks for a long time.He caught Barty.Twice!Well the second one doesn't really count.He fucked that up on himself if he hadn't things would've been better.However we are in advantage once again because they will be expecting something when they land.Not when they are going over there."

        "How do you know they wouldn't go on foot or by a muggle transfer?"I rolled my eyes at Bellatrix."Because they know it's too risky.On the ground,if they get attacked,they won't be able to use magic as they wish to do so.They will have to be more cautious with it.They could be easily killed and harmed.Also...it won't be just Harry and Mad-Eye.My guess?Golden trio will definitely be there.They are basically attached to the hip,those three.If it's about Harry then Remus is going to be there for the sake of Marauders.Prongs,Padfoot,Moony and Wormtail.Moony wouldn't leave a member behind.Aurthur Weasley:He is very attached to Harry.So is the rest of his family.Starting with Ronald,Ginny,twins and his wife Molly.According to what I know,Molly sees Potter as a son ever since he was 11 and met her actual son,Ron."

        "How do you know all of this again?"I turned to Fenrir."I know things.I hear things.People tell me stuff without wanting to tell me that stuff.I have my ways Greyback."I sighed."In conclusion,who here knows how to speed with a broom?And you don't have to raise your hand Draco because we all know you're a seeker.You too Ezra."Only a few hands were raised."Ok.Who knows how to ride a broom?"All hands were raised."Great.Then we just need to learn how to get faster.Training starts tomorrow at 5 am.One more second late and I'll blow your head off.You've been warned.To those who don't know about my warnings it's simple.I warn once kill twice.Dismissed."It was about to be 10pm.I finally got into some pyjamas."You're actually good at this."I scoffed."I observe.Helps a lot when you're in a situation like this."I sighed."Oh and I meant what I said.One second late and I'll even blow your head."

        "You love me too much for that.""No Draco.I will.This isn't a joke.How much I love you doesn't matter in an occasion like this.So...don't be late."Next morning at 5 am I came down to the hall."How wonderful.I was hoping to blow some brains out today.Guess I'm the lucky gal."Three of the guards I asked for security came in late."How many seconds are you late?""18 seconds."I scoffed."Did I warn you?""Yes m'lady."I talked to the three without looking at them.I started checking my nails out of boredom as they explained why they were late."Avada Kedavra.Avada Kedavra.Avada Kedavra."All three of them dropped dead."I hope the rest of you had learnt their lesson about my warnings and orders.If not...tomorrow those could be you."I shifted my gaze from my nails to Ezra and Draco."Let's get to training."

         I don't play around.When I say something I am either lying 100% or I mean it 100%.I don't do twisted shit on trainings or with things I can prove myself.Around midnight I ended the training."Tomorrow morning 5 am once again.Late means dead.Dismissed."For a whole month we did this routine.And the day had come."Are you all ready?"They all nodded."Then let's get the boy."When we got to them there wasn't only one Harry witch confused all of us.When some of them stayed and faught I noticed that Hagrid's bike got faster.I followed him.I got five other with me.They landed in muggle traffic.Harry got rid of all of my guys.As Hagrid spread horror in muggle traffic I flew up and observed where they went.When they got out of the tunnel I saw that one of my stupid Death Eaters had knocked Hagrid out.If Hagrid doesn't drive that thing Harry could and most probably will die.

         For now he's good though.As they got higher I followed from afar.The one who was closely following them got attacked by Hedwig and that fucker killed him.Hedwig was innocent.He just wanted to protect his master.As I was closely yet secretly following them I realized that the other Death Eater was behind and my godfather showed up.Harry acted well that he actually thought he was going down.But Harry faught back and he won.I was glad.Regardless of the failed mission I followed them to whereever they were planning to go to.But with my dear godfather having a tantrum like a fucking toddler it was hard.They came to the Weasley's house.I heard Molly.As they got on the ground and out of the water I landed.I took off my mask."Harry."Molly attacked me.They all did."Stop-"Blast after blast.They wouldn't let me continue."I AM NOT HERE TO HURT ANYONE FOR MERLIN'S SAKE!"They finally stopped.

         "If I wanted to I would've and I would've succeeded.Jesus."I took off my hood."Before you all ask shit ton of other questions...I was the blondie in the department of mysteries.A wig and contact lenses help a lot as you could see."Molly came up to me."Who are you and what are you doing here?"I looked at Ginny and Harry."This isn't something I'm going to talk outside while Harry is drenched in cold water with this freezing breeze.He would die before Tom could get to him."I looked at Harry."Congrats on beating my godfather by the way.Good work."I walked towards the house.