Violin

"And isn't one of your grandparents a muggle?It is Severus' father if I remember correctly."I chuckled."You remember just fine.He is,after all,the Half-Blood Prince.An incredible potions master yet chooses to ruin his talent with Defense Against the Dark Arts.Such a shame."He raised his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes."Ula,dear?"I turned to Voldemort."Do the honors,dear."I sighed."Ula."I stood up and went next to him."Ms.Lopez you're good kid.Please."Professor Barbage's beggings weren't helping.I came to Voldemort."You may use Lucius' wand.Yours if you're willing to do so."I took a deep breath."My wand."He gestured Greyback to come over."Her wand,Greyback."Fenrir took a box out and opened.I took my wand and he grabbed my wrist."Do not try anything."I nodded.He let go.

          I mouthed my words."I'm sorry."Then I raised my wand."Avada Kedavra."She dropped dead on the table."Well done.You may keep your wand,dear."I nodded and went back to my seat.Draco was breathing sharply to not cry.I whispered low."You know I have to do as he says."He subtly nodded.As Nagini crawled onto the table for her dinner,everybody got ther hands off the table.My left hand holding Draco,I did not get my hand off the table.She turned to me."Show some respect.""This is not about respect.They fear you.That's why they do it."She chuckled."So if I bite you now...you won't fear me?""No.I'll be dead.I can't fear something if I'm no longer alive,now can I?"She got to Professor's body.Voldemort dismissed us all to give her some privacy with her dinner.

         As Snape was leaving I went after him."Snape!"He stopped and turned to me."Ms.Lopez."I caught up to him."Before you leave...I have to ask.The Order...you're a part of it aren't you?And before you answer,no I'm not going to tell anyone.I'm tired of this just as much as you are."He looked at me blankly."I don't know what you are talking about.See you at the end of summer Ms.Lopez."I sighed as he walked away.I came to my room and Draco was already there.I closed the door and went over."Do you remember when you told me that I was ruining myself?"I nodded."You're ruining yourself Ula."I nodded and spoke up in a soft voice."I know."Then the door was knocked."I'll get it."I went over and opened the door.It was Ezra.He closed the door after him.

          "Ezra?""I'm not here to tell you that I forgive you about mom,Ula.He is expecting you downstairs to pick people for your task."I sighed and went back to Draco."I'm not going to choose you."He turned to me."Maybe togather means maybe togather,Ula.I'm coming whether you want me there or not."I took a deep breath."You're right.Maybe togather?"I raised my hand."Maybe togather."We went to the door."Just you.Not him."I scoffed."Did he tell you he wasn't allowed to?"He stayed silent."That's what I thought,Ezra.That's what I thought."We came down."Oh...you brought Draco with you.How touching.""I did."I looked around me and I knew who to choose already."Ezra,Yaxley,Draco,Lucius,Crabbe,Goyle,all three Lestranges,Greyback and lastly Draco.Some others to help our security would be enough."

          "Well that was fast and very well thought.Good job,my dear."If I show them anything other than power then they won't respect me.Bellatrix already doesn't like me."My Lord,is it wise for a 16 year old teenager to lead such an important task?"I scoffed before he answered."How powerful you are,Bellatrix,doesn't concern me.If I were to duel with you we both know who would win.I'm not saying this to make you look smaller and less respectable in front of your 'Lord',I'm saying this because you do not want to die yet.So basically this 17 year old teenager is making you a favor.Be thankful."She was frustrated.I loved it.Pissing off people brings me joy."Well,Bellatrix,seems like you got your answer.Dismissed.Except Ula."They all left.I sent Draco back to the room."Yes,father?""Whatever you may think I did not forget your birthday."

          He summoned Lucius back."Have you done as I asked,Lucius?"He nodded.Lucius left and came back with a violin bag."Let's go to the library."All three of us headed to the library.He sat down on the majestic arm chair.Lucius gave me the violin."You may leave,Lucius."He left the library and he turned to me."Play for me,Ula."My hands shaking I got the violin.I haven't played in three years.I got the violin and the bow ready."Go on."I took a deep breath in and calmed down.I took off the ring he had me wear before I started playing.To focus more on the strings and bow whether than the ring."Play the one you played for me when I was weak."I took a deep breath in once more and started playing.

(I know that the song does not match the era.It just fits the scene.Thank youuuu...)

             As I played I felt the void within me getting bigger.The thing that brought me joy now took it from me.For the 8 years I've played this insturment I never despised it as much as I do now.I used to love playing.Every single day I played for at least two hours.It was more of a hobby.My escape from my magical studies and my trainings.Mami would've been so proud to hear me play again.She loved it when I played.Now he's bringing disgrace to it.Once I was done I opened my eyes.He was looking at me with a smile."You may leave,dear."I nodded.I packed the violin and as I was leaving he stopped."Ula?""Yes father?"He sighed."Your violin."I went back to the violin case."It's your birthday present."I sighed."Thanks."I said it out of necessity.I didn't mean it.

          I left the library and closed the door behind me.When I turned around I saw Lucius,Draco and Ezra looking at me."I know I'm a freak but no need to look at me like that."I walked through them and Draco grabbed my hand."Why didn't you tell me?""Tell you what?That I could play violin?Draco it's just a hobby."Ezra came."Did mom know?""Yeah.She told me to start.She said that she played the piano and that if I played the violin with you combined we would have our own 'music band' since you play side flute."He narrowed his eyes."Ms.Lopez."I turned to Lucius."What is it?"Then I heard him calling me back inside.I put the violin on the ground and went back inside."You asked for me again?"He nodded."Sit."

          The other armchair tripped me and I fell on it as he summoned it.I adjusted my sitting."You forgot something."I  looked around."I don't think I forgot something."He raised the ring in his hand."Your ring.You forgot your ring."I sighed."Oh..."I got the ring and wore it on my right ring finger."The other ring.What is it?"I looked at my left hand."It was a gift.""Who?"I kept calm."Draco.Draco gave it to me."He looked at his wand."And when with what purposes did he gifted it to you?"I was about to tremble.I swear."The night of his initiation as an anniversary gift.He was going to give it to me a month later but he saw fit that,that day was a better time to give it."Voldemort hmmed."Did he now?Draco come inside."He said and Draco came in.

         "You gave that ring on your initiation day,right?"He nodded."And with what intentions did you gifted it to my daughter?"He looked at me.I stood up."Just tell him."He sighed."As a promise ring."Voldemort stood up and Draco pushed me behind him by reflex."Well well well.I did not expect you to be so protective over my daughter,Draco."I got behind him."It's a gift,father.Don't focus on it too much."He turned to me."You do know what a promise ring represents,don't you my dear?"I nodded."I do.""Then you understand why I don't want you to wear it anymore than you already have."I scoffed."What?"