Her Punishment

A week or two went by and I went to the Room of Requirements after hours."Y'all ready for this?"I asked to Ginny,Neville,Stefan,Eve and a few more.We were a 20 people group.Every path that Snape takes was covered.Every classroom,room or office he could be in was monitored.And if it were to end with us being caught in Snape's office then...others will run away and only the ones that are seen will be sent to detention aka the main team:Stefan,Ginny,Neville and me.I wasn't going to risk Eve.She is youngest of us all.We sneaked into the office and I went for the sword.I put my hand on the glass the sword was held behind.When I focused my hand went through the glass and came out with the sword.We were going to leave but something we hadn't thought about happened.Alecto came to Snape's office for something.That was not a part of this plan.

          "You three.Get out.I can handle it.Go."They left and luckily right after that she opened the door.I acted shocked and dropped the sword."What are you doing with the Gryffindor sword?"Then Snape came in and I knew...I was screwed."Ms.Lopez.What is your business in my office without my permission to be in this office grounds?"I sighed."I was trying to take the Gryffindor sword.There is no fucking way I can lie about the situation to get out of here.Believe me.I would try but..."I looked down at the sword."It's kinda obvious."Snape looked around."Where is your other friends?"I scoffed."What?You think of me so amatuer that I would need people to help me on this?If I knew Alecto were to show up I would've stolen it with another plan and another time."Snape rolled his eyes."Very well.Alecto do as you wish."I smiled."I wish you would grow up to realize it does not hurt."

             Alecto grabbed my cloak and dragged me out of the office.She took me to the Great Hall."If I am going to torture you,my Lady.I want to do it because you lost."I scoffed."What makes you think I would lose against you?You are as weak as it gets.Maybe not with your magic but it is so fucking easy to crush you.Really.I don't even need magic for you to be dead.You would kill yourself when I'm done with you."She giggled."But you will lose."Then her brother brought Draco to the Great Hall."OH FUCK NO!He goes."She laughed manicly."Oh he stays.I thought I would take the opportunity to hurt him too."I sighed.I dropped my wand on the floor beside me."Good God,Alecto.Just fucking do it."She chuckled."I'm going to have so much fun when you beg me to stop.Crutio!"I stood there.She repeated herself.I sat down at one of the seats.I crossed my legs and paid no attention to her.

           She repeated herself for far too many times.Around 8 I think."Crutio!"Now it's nine.Then I felt this weird pain in my stomache.I thought I was going to  puke so I stood up.It's not something that happened before.Alecto thinking she's getting to me she repeater herself quickly couple more times.That's when whatever that was happening to me got worse."AHHHH!"I remember feeling wet as I fell on the ground with my arms around my belly and crawling into a ball before I passed out.The pain was immense.I have never once experienced something like this.

---

          "ALECTO STOP!"I pushed her away and went to Ula.She was bleeding.I have never heard her scream this painfully since her mother's death.I pushed her hair off her face."Ula?Darling?Ula?!ULA?!"She didn't wake up."If she is to die...you both better start running."I picked her up from the ground and took her to the hospital wing.I came to the door but I couldn't go in.She was still bleeding.I finally got inside as I overcame my fears of coming back here once again."MADAM POMFREY!?"She came out."OH MY-"She gestured me to follow her and I ran after her as she ran away.I put Ula on the bed she told me to."Get out Mr.Malfoy!"I shook my head."I'm not leaving her here."She turned to me and I have never seen her this angry."MR.MALFOY I SWEAR TO MERLIN IF YOU DON'T LEAVE RIGHT NOW I WILL GET THE HEADMASTER HERE!"

          "I'll get him myself.His daughter could be dying and he might just realize he is a fucking idiot."I left in rage and went to Snape's office.I banged on his door.He finally decided to open the door."She could be dying for all you know and you're sitting here reading your newspaper?!I thought my father was the worst father ever that one could ever have but he is a saint next to you!At least he was there to talk to me.Even though all he did was to insult me he was there.But you?!She could be fighting for her life right now and you're just sitting in your fucking office like the bastard you are!"His head snapped at me as he threw the newspaper away.

            "Mr.Malfoy you shall watch how you talk to me.I'm sure Ms.Lopez will be perfectly fine.Now head to your dorm room."I scoffed.I couldn't hold it in anymore."It's not Ms.Lopez by the way."I went to his door and he shut it before I could leave."What...was...that...supposed...to...mean,Mr.Malfoy?"I scoffed."She is my responsibility unlike you.So open the door so that I can actually do something you don't.Be there."H raised his eyebrows."I don't think you have answered my question Mr.Malfoy.What is 'it's not Ms.Lopez' mean?"I know she would kill me if she learned that I told her father that we were married but I just can't sit behind and watch him still hurt her.Even though niether of them realizes it.

           "It's been Mrs.Malfoy for almost a year,Snape.She would kill me if she heard I told you.Or told anyone to begin with.But maybe you'll try to be more involved with her than you are with Harry.Did you know that she compares herself to Harry because of you?Because she knows that you'll choose Harry over and over again?That she forgets how perfect she is?That she downgrades herself because of you?Now open the goddam door so I can go check on my wife."His eyes widened as I heard the door open.I left and I headed to the Room of Requirements."What are you doing here Malfoy?"Everyone who saw me pointed their wands at me."It's Ula.I just need to talk to Stefan."Stefan walked through the crowd."What is it?"

           "She's in the hospital wing.Something went wrong with her punishment."Little Weasley,Eve,Longbottom,Stefan and I went to the hospital wing.Snape was there talking to Madam Pomfrey."What is that bastard doing here?"I turned to Stefan."I want to think that it's because I knocked some sense into him."He turned to me."You came to me after you went to the bastard?"I sighed."I was too furious.You wouldn't have want to see me like that anyways."Then Snape came up to us."Other than Mr.Malfoy,all of you may leave unless you're somehow related."I scoffed."Akulov is her step-cousin.Longbottom and Weasley families are somehow attached to the Black family.I am also a member of that family and Eve is her non-blood related sister.So yeah.We're all staying."I think I'm glad I listened to Ula talk about my ancestors.