Painfully

As the champions started dancing Dumbledore got McGonagall to dance."I think we can join too now.""Then let me dazzle you with my perfect dance abilities."He grabbed my hand and dragged me on the dance floor.He was really good."What happened to the clumsy dancer who tripped me over multiple times just the other night?""I told you I was acting."With everybody on the dance floor the song ended and then fast songs started.Me and Draco had fun.Laughed our asses off.When the crowd slowly faded I told Draco to give me a minute."Where are you going?""Surprise.Don't ask me anymore questions."I would've kissed him if we weren't in public and Moody wasn't watching just like Snape.I went to the piano guy that I wrote to before they came here that when I tell him he can start playing.I got to the mic."Ladies and gentlemen.There is this muggle artist that has always touched my heart and he has this angelic voice.I know I am no way near as talented as him but bare with me people."

(this is what Ula sang)

---

        I was not expecting that.She has an amazing voice.She really does.And here I am leaning on the stone walls of the Great Hall.Watching her sing.My jaw on the floor.Eyes wide open.In shock.The thing that bothered me is that...I wasn't the only one who was mesmerized by her performance.Krum totally dismissed Granger.Harry dismissed Cho and Patil.Cedric looked at her but after he was over the shock he was in he took Cho onto the dance floor.The little crowd that stayed for the after fun with most of the Professors either danced or listened to her.She was amazing.She really was.I ssaw the way Snape looked at her.I knew exactly how she felt.I wanted to go up to him and yell at him for hurting her.Scream at him for breaking her heart the way he did.I wanted to beat him up or duel him.

---

       After I was done singing they apploused for me.I got off stage and Snape stood in front of me."You have your mother's voice."I rolled my eyes."I just wish you meant it the way you mean when you think about Lily as you look at Harry."I sighed."I don't want to spend my valuable time with you.I really don't.You're not worth my time."I turned around and left as I swooshed my dress like he did with his cape all the time.I went over to Draco.I leaned on the stone wall as I crossed my arms around my chest."What the fuck was that?How?When did you-Never sing!Ever again."I whined."Was I that bad?""No it was brilliant that's why never do it again."I rolled my eyes."You scared me there."I hit his shoulder playfully.He smiled wide as we laughed but then it faded."Can we talk?"I sighed as my smile faded."I knew it was coming.Sure."He raised his hand to take mine.I gave it to him as he led me out of the Great Hall.

"So Snape is your father?"I nodded."Let me take it from the beginning.When mother was pregnant the prophecy of a boy who could end you-know-who started spreading around.Not long after Snape realized it was Lily,Harry's mom,so he left to look after them.He left and not long after my mother realized that she was pregnant.My mother hoped that he would come back but he never did so she never told him about me.Then I came here and we'll...she wanted me to spend the Christmas with him.I didn't want that.I spent it with him anyways."Now I got emotional.Remembering last year."What happened?"I sniffed."I convinced him to play with snow outside as I did.I convinced him to make breakfast with me and everything was great.I thought-No.I believed he loved me.And that my mother was right.But then we came back.When we came back and my curiosity got the best of me I followed the golden trio into the tree.Where Harry faced Black with Lupin and Pettigrew."

He cut me off."You saw Sirius Black?!"I covered his mouth."No one knows I was there.But the truth is that...when Snape got out as Lupin transformed under the moonlight,Snape jumped in front of Harry.It hit me that he will always choose him over me!It hurt!It fucking stung.So I never want to talk to him again.He may be my father but he is not my father."We were sitting on the floor of the Astronomy tower."Accio sweater."He swished his wand and his sweater came."You're freezing."I scoffed and wore it."Thanks."He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on him."I understand what you're talking about.My dad has been talking about how impressed he is with this kid.I don't know who he's talking about but mom has been hellbent on insisting that,that was a kid he was talking about."

"A boy or a girl?""I don't know.It's all so...gender neutral.But...if my father is this impressed it must be a boy.My father really isn't the type to congratulate women for their good work or anything they're good at.So it must be a boy."I sighed."But are you sure it's a boy?"He shook his head."But it's 99% more likely to be a boy."Only if he knew I was that 1%."I'm sorry for not telling you about Snape before.""It wasn't easy for you.I get it.It is still hard for me to even think about the verbal abuse I'm constantly in."I pushed his arm off of me and turned to him."It's your father isn't it?"He sighed.I got him under my arm as he rested his head on my chest."You don't have to say anything."He hugged my waist.Then I heard Nagini."I thought it was over.Do
you think you can lie to me Ula?"

"He is the only person I trust as my friend right now.If he needs me...there is nothing I could do."She came in front of me and Draco was luckily asleep."Do not lie to me Ula.You know the deal.For you to be informed and join the missions your identity must stay a secret."I scoffed."He doesn't know I'm a Death Eater.He knows about Snape.That's it!"She crawled around my neck."Wake him up.I want him to see you suffer."I shook my head and her grip tightened.I had no choice but wake him up."Ula?!"I placed my finger on my
lips to shush him."Now repeat my words to him.If he doesn't leave you I will make sure you leave him painfully."