You Little Nugget

Coming back to Hogwarts my fears grew bigger.In two weeks I would be breaking out people from the most protected and feared places of all,Azkaban.I heard that Hagrid was back but...with Umbridge being suspicious of literally everthing I don't think he'll stay long.And those two weeks went away faster than I thought.I had to leave.We were going to be meeting at the Malfoy manor.I changed into my black high waisted jeans and my black crop top with a turtleneck yet no sleeve.I wore my leather jacket.You already know that I'm wearing as shoes.High heeled black combat boots.;)

          I went to breakfast.I sat between Pansy and Draco."You're dressed up.What's the occasion?"I chuckled."There is no occasion.I felt badass when I got up and I thought I would go for it."She scoffed."Sounds like you."As we were eating I saw Snape."Give me a minute."I stood up and went to Snape."Are they here?""Just outside.A little deep inside the Forbidden Forest."I sighed."Have you chose someone to cover for you?""If I want someone to cover for me,they have to know.And...you are the only one who knows."Then Umbridge came over."Ms.Lopez this is highly against the dress code."I turned to her."No it's not.I looked it up.Besides...as member of your squad and as a great prefect I respect you too much to go against your rules."She smiled."Very well then.Go along."I smiled and nodded.The second she was gone I stopped smiling and rolled my eyes.And I could swear I heard Snape laugh in his own way.

        "I'll go talk to Malfoy."I was going to walk away but he grabbed my arm."Mr.Malfoy is not an option.It's either Mr.Crabbe or Mr.Goyle."I tried to get my arm as he said that.I heard someone standing up in rage and rush.I saw it was Draco."Let go of me before it gets complicated."He turned his head to Malfoy.He raised his eyebrows then let go of me.I contacted him."Malfoy or Crabbe.One of them has to know so they could cover for me."He scoffed."Tell Goyle."Then he broke the contact.I sighed and stood behind Goyle."Gregory Goyle.A word?"He dropped his utensils and followed me.I got him a little away from everybody.But he got the situation wrong and kissed me."What the fuck dude?!"I pushed him away."What are you doing?I don't even like you!"I started yelling.But ı calmed down."I thought you heard and that's what you wanted to talk about."I narrowed my eyes."Uh...what are you talking about?"He rubbed his neck with nervousness.

       "Ula we're engaged."I laughed at him."You know what?I don't have time for your jokes no matter how fucking hilarious they are.I just want you to cover for me."He leaned and whispered."Cover for you?"I nodded."Look,Goyle.Right now my mother and Lucius are waiting for me in the Forbidden Forest.I need to leave and no one can know I'm not in the school."He scoffed.As I whispered."You're one of us aren't you?""If you mean...Death Eaters then yeah."He chuckled."When will you get your mark?""That's my business.Will you cover for me or not?"He nodded."I'll cover for you."I sighed in relief."Thanks Goyle."And I left.

---

       I wanted to know why Goyle and Ula leave for 'a word' without me knowing the reason.First Snape harrasses her.Then she takes Goyle out for 'a word'?I followed them.I saw her yelling at him.Him getting nervous was obvious.Then she started laughing like he just cracked up a joke.After she calmed down then started whispering.I heard her say thanks to Goyle then she ran away.Without her knowing I followed her.She went out to the Forbidden Forest.As I followed her further I saw her meeting with my father and her mother.What the fuck?!Her mother left and it was down to my father and Ula.She raised her hand and my father grabbed it with the hand he held his cane.He was furious.He yelled at her.I couldn't hear what but then he slapped her before they disappeared.This is so fucking confusing.

---

           "You finally decided to show up,Ms.Lopez."I rolled my eyes."Well we're late.Let's go."Then my mother left."I heard that you think my son shouldn't be a Death Eater like his father.If he doesn't become one he will never grow up."I was going to push him but he grabbed my arm."He will do as I and his Lord says.And that is for him to become one of us.Do you hear me?!"I rolled my eyes and he slapped me."Now let's go."He left and after I sniffed I left too.We were in the Malfoy manor.I sniffed because I knew Draco was following.I'm fine that his father slapped me but he won't be.We ended up in the manor's dining hall."You made it."I gave a weak,fake smile as I started to question what I was doing.With only some of the Daeth Eaters he is already powerful.With the most fanatic ones getting out of Azkaban this dangers everyone in this world.Not just Potter."Yeah.I came."He came over and placed his wand under my chin."Don't ever raise your voice at me.It is my decision and my decision alone."I shook my head."Maybe I was wrong when I raised my voice but I know it's not your decision alone.You said I was your heir and whatever you had was mine.That included the authority you had over every single one of your followers."

           "CRUTIO!"I showed no pain.He kept saying it over and over again but it didn't work.Only thing he got from me was a tear.One.Single.Tear."I've grown to like it...father."He backed away as he saw the monster he created.We ended up deciding it was unnecessary for me to produce a patronus.Mainly because if I do it again I'll be recognized because of my extremely rare patronus.Also because he lured most of the dementors to his side.

         Storm was taking over.I broke out Bellatrix."Welcome back Lestrange."I said with a smirk.I no longer had my jacket so both of my arms were exposed.Meaning my mark was out there.She laughed in a manic manner.I moved onto Ezra's cell."Ezra?!"I ran and hugged him."I missed you!You were a tiny little nugget."I giggled as I let go of him with tears of joy."Take your wand.We're not going back there."I got him and we ended up in our family mansion in Madrid."Wow.I haven't been here in a very long time."I sighed."Hi."He turned to me."Hey."I sniffed and wiped my face.But I couldn't hold it.I fell on my knees and cried."How can I miss someone I've never met?!"He got down next to me."I missed you too."We hugged."Don't leave!Not again!Please,Ezra!Don't leave!Never leave!I can't bare this alone anymore!I need you!"He started crying."I promise you I will never leave you again you little nugget."