Magic is Might?!

I came to the Ministry.The statue in the middle was outrageous!Magic is Might?!What are you guys?GOD?!I mean I'm not a believer but I know better than this.The Aurors at the enterance stopped me."Who are you Miss?""I am here to see the Minister."They looked at each other."Minister doesn't have time for kids like you."I scoffed."He better have time for me."He scoffed.I was about to put them six feet under when Yaxley showed up."Ms.Lopez.""Yaxley."Aurors turned to Yaxley."Sorry,sir.We didn't know."Yaxley offered me his arm and we walked away.

          "What are you doing here m'lady?""I came to see Puis."He took me to his office.He stood up and bowed when he saw me.Ever since I showed them all my brutal,cruel,notorious,ruthless side they respect me and fear me thousand times more than they respect me."M'Lady.I didn't know you were going to pay me a visit today.My apologies."I rolled my eyes and got my arm off of Yaxley's arm."Are you here by his request?""No.But since he can't check up on you guys physically by being here I thought I would do him a favor."I got my notepad out of my purse along with my quill.It's a quick-quotes quill.But it writes what I want it to write.As Puis showed me around and how things were going I was thinking about places that could be used as an escape besides the Floo Network and places to hide.Places I paid attention that Puis wouldn't think of.

         "And this is all."Then Umbridge came in."Professor Umbridge.I never thought I would see you again."She turned to me."I don't think I remember."I sighed and smirked."Ula Lopez.You made me write lines with Mr.Potter on our fourth year in Hogwarts."She sighed."Ms.Lopez."I sighed."Yeah."I sat down and started listening their conversations."Commisioner Umbridge..."I stood up."I want to come down to the courtroom with you to watch the muggle-born's trial if it could be arranged."Pius jumped into the conversations."Of course,Ms.Lopez.Commisioner would be honored."The only reason I wanted to go was because of the locket she's wearing right now.Salazar Slytherin's locket.One of Voldemort's Horcuxes.Does she even know about the locket?

         "Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?""Yes."The poor woman was so afraid."Of 27 Chislehurst Gardens,Great Tolling,Evesham?""Yes."If I knew it would all come to this I wouldn't help him this much."Mother to Maisie,Ellie and Alfred?Wife to Reginald?"Woman turned her head over to the gate."Reg?"I turned my head over and saw Cattermole and Runcorn."Runcorn I assume you brought Cattermole for his wife's trial?"The whole room turned to me.Runcorn looking shocked did as I assumed.I saw the way Hopkirk looked at the two and Cattermole looked clueless of what was happening.Something is wrong.Something is seriously wrong.As the court continued I tuned it out.I focused on what are the possibilities of the Golden Trio being so fucking stupid and coming to the Ministry.And my thinking was proven.As Yaxley ran after them I ripped the notes I have taken and I made it end up in Hermione's pocket.I just hope she saw it.

          I came back to the manor and Draco was packing his stuff."There you are!"He got me by the face and kissed me deeply."What happened?""Ministry went on lockdown I didn't think they would let you out."He hugged me and I hugged him back."What's with the packing?""It's been a month since school started.With you being injured Snape suggested that we went back to Hogwarts."I sighed."That sounds better than any of the options we have right now."I broke the hug and looked at his trunk."You're almost done."He nodded."Mum is packing yours.Didn't you go to your room?"I shook my head."No I came straight over.I'll check on Narcissa."I kissed the corner of his lips slowly and went to my room.

             Narcissa seemed like she was done packing."Oh good.You're back honey."She hugged me."Yeah I'm back."I broke the hug between us."I would've done it myself.But thank you."She placed her hand on my shoulder."Your father,Snape.He is on his way here to get you and Draco and take you to Hogwarts."I looked at my locked trunk."Where is Asmo?"She sighed."He left on his own.I don't know Parsel-tongue so I can't really tell you why he would do that."I took a breath in."Thank,Narcissa."She squeezed her hand on my shoulder gently before she left.I unlocked my trunk and took out the things I hide from people.I put them into my trunk and locked it.I got one of the people to take my trunk down.I went over to Draco's room.

           "Hey."He turned to me.I got his blazer and tie off the chair.I helped him with the blazer.I lifted his collar and put on the tie.His hands cupping my face and rubbing on my cheek,I tied his tie and adjusted it.I folded his collar back and got my hands on his."You don't want to go back there do you?"I shook my head."It's because of Dumbledore isn't it?"I nodded.I took his hand off my face."I'm going to go down to the basement."I went downstairs to the basement.They were talking about Quibbler.I like Quibbler."What's going on here?"They all backed away once they saw me."My Lady."They bowed down."Dismissed."They left and after I closed the door behind them I ran over to Luna."What did they want?""They wanted us to change what we write on Quibbler abour our political opinions on the Death Eaters."

           "Understandable."I let go of Luna."I'm being taken to Hogwarts.I don't think I'll be able to see you guys after that.So I thought I would...come."She smiled."If they ask about me...tell them I'm fine.So they won't come to save us and be pulled into a trap."I nodded."I'm going to find a way.I promise you,Luna."I hugged her again and left.I came to the gate.Draco was there with Snape.Waiting for me."I'm here."Draco turned to me and got my hand to pull me into a hug.Snape rolled his eyes.He raised his hand.I got Draco's hand and Draco held the trunks.We ended up in Dumbledore's old but Snape's new office.As we stood on our own I slowly got my hand from Snape."Dinner is about to start.You both may head to your dormitories."I got my trunk from Draco and left to the common room.Since most was still at their classes before the supper,dungeons were empty.

           I got to my room and wore my uniform before I headed out to dinner.I realized how less I paid attention to myself these past couple years because when I came to Hogwarts my hair was just long.It reached to my bra hook.Now it was reaching my butt bump.I got two parts from each side's front and clipped them at the back.I left and came to the common room.As I sat beside Draco,I got all the eyes looking at me with a dirty look.Like all of this was my fault and it actually is my fault.Do I regret killing Dumbledore?Yes.Do I regret that I killed him for Draco?No.