Scared of Him

We came to the Malfoy manor and let's just say...I'm fucking terrified.I have to train Draco.That's the deal for me staying here.I want to tell him before he learns from someone else that I am a Death Eater.But I also don't want him to become one.It's all sorts of fucked up...y'know?Anways tomorrow morning it'll be Christmas.We'll be opening presents.Not me but it doesn't make it any less good.Since after the holiday we'll be getting on with the plan,Lucius is not here.I settled back in my room after a couple months of being at Hogwarts.I went to find Narcissa."Where can I find ride to get a Christmas tree?"Narcissa ended up taking Draco and we three went to get a tree from the place I got it from two years back.I wasn't expecting to see Jeremy.

      "Jer?"He turned around."Ula?"I went over and hugged him."Last time I saw you it was last year?No.Two years ago."I smiled."Uh...yeah!You have grown...too tall."He laughed."You're still the same."He dropped snow on my head after taking my beanie off."Jeremy!"He laughed."Your friend?"I turned around."Right.Of course.Sorry.Narcissa,Draco.My friend Jeremy.I met him two years ago when I was staying with Snape over the Christmas."I turned to Jeremy."Jeremy this is Draco,my boyfriend,and Narcissa,his mother."Then a man called out to Jeremy."It was nice to see you again."I winked."You too Jer."Then he left running.

     "I remember him."I turned to Narcissa."Understandable since he was the reason why you ended up in Snape's place two years ago.Because I brought a 'muggle' friend to Snape's flat."Draco turned to his mother."You knew about this guy?"Narcissa avoided Draco."Yeah.But I didn't know you two were a thing back then.""I also didn't know your mother was the one who stayed behind after the others left."I sighed."I'm going to go handle the tree.""No.You wait for 'Jer'."Then he left."I didn't mean to,Narcissa.I really didn't."She sighed."I know.He just likes you too much.He may even love you."I chuckled."He does love me.I love him too."I turned to look at Draco as he chose a tree."Did he say it?"I nodded without taking my eyes off of Draco.I can't help but smile when I look at him.

      "When?""My first year at Hogwarts was over.I had to stay with my mother in the Riddle house.So I told him I needed time.But way before I said that he said he needed time.Before the world cup match I 'accidently' bumped into him.I told him I loved him once again in a letter.And that I wanted to talk to him once we got back to school.When we came back for our fourth year at Hogwarts last year he told me he loved me.He was so frustratingly adorable.He paced around and around as he said how stupid he was for not telling me before when he clearly knew he loved me,way before I even told him I loved him."

      I turned to Narcissa."So yeah...he loves me.And I love him just as much if not more."I wiped my face."He's so protective and possesive over you.Learning that you lied to him for years...it will break him."I chuckled."I never lied to him.He knows that I hide stuff.And that I will explain when it's time.When he asks me something that I can't answer without a lie?I tell him that I can't answer it.He knows I have my reasons and he respects that.One of the many,many reasons I love him."

      I sighed and looked up from my hands to Narcissa."He decided...that Draco should be a Death Eater,Narcissa.I will try changing his mind but once Bellatrix is out...I don't think I'll be much help.I yelled at him the other night.He's mad at me.He might not listen to a word I'll say.I'm really sorry."Her eyes filled with tears."I'm so sorry."I hugged her and she slowly hugged me back."I got...the tree.Did something happen mum?"Narcissa broke the hug.I turned my back to Draco as I wiped my face clear from tears or tear stains.I sniffed as I turned to him."We're both fine,Draco.Nothing to be worried about."Narcissa hugged Draco.As they hugged Draco looked at me and saw my red eyes.

    That night,after I decorated the tree he came to my room."What's going on?"He slammed the door."You were both crying!Don't lie to me."I sighed."I have never lied to you!Not once in my entire fucking life!"He scoffed."Why were you and my mother crying?Ula answer to me god dammit!"He yelled at me so loud.I was never more scared of him than I am right now."Don't yell at me.Please."But he kept yelling and asking.I hit the wall as I backed away.With Jeremy and this coming right after each other...Draco isn't handling it well.I understand him but he has no idea what is going on!My eyes are closed shut.Tears are running down.I can't breathe.I'm scared.Then he hit both of his fists above my head to the wall and I flinched.

      I heard the sound of a faint sob but I was still unable to open my eyes.I was still scared and my heart was racing too fast."Draco?"I heard Narcissa's voice."It's enough!Don't you see she's horrified?!"I felt his scent fading away.Then the door closed.I fell on the floor.I still couldn't open my eyes.I sat there in silence and tears.Nothing more.I couldn't sob.I couldn't do anything.I barely breathed.Asmodeus came."Nagini is coming.I saw her outside."I opened my eyes.I pulled it all togather.I laid down on the bed and started playing with Asmo."There you are."But then she stopped as I got up on the bed."I smell...fear.Something happened here?"I narrowed my eyes."I think I would know if something happened in the room I stay in."

    She rolled her eyes and came on the bed."Did he send you to punish me?""You're catching the drift."I sighed."I meant what I said.Draco is not ready to be a Death Eater.To become one of us.""Bellatrix will teach you both in the meantime."I rolled my eyes."There is no possibility that there is something she could teach me that I already don't know.Nagini,training him won't prove that he is ready."She chuckled."That's why his first task is already upon him."Then before I could tell her anything she jumped around my neck.Last thing I saw was Asmo leaving my room.Next morning I woke up and I saw Draco above me.I don't know what made me do it but I just pushed myself away from him.Well I tried.The headboard didn't let me.I got my hands around my neck.When I looked behind Draco I saw a man talking with Narcissa."Honey you're alright."She came and sat to the other side of my bed just like Draco.

      I hugged Narcissa instead of Draco."I'm glad you're alright."Draco left the room and I broke the hug."Please tell me it didn't happen.Tell me that wasn't him.That he didn't yell at me until I was terrified for my life."A couple tears fell."He regrets it.Believe me he was so terrified when Asmodeus went to his room and brought him here.He cried for hours.I've never seen my son like this."I ran my fingers through my hair."What am I doing?"I ran out of my room to find him.He wasn't in his room.I looked through the whole manor until it hit me.Basement.