Not Bad

"Did you actually believe,or were you truly naive enough to think ...that children stood a chance...against us?"I caughed and cleared my thoat to get his attention.He turned to me."Well you don't count."Then he turned back to Harry."I'll make this...simple for you,Potter.Give me the prophecy now or watch your friends die."Neville pleaded him to not give it to Lucius.Harry handed it to him but Sirius came out from the empty archway."Get away from my godson."Then he punched Lucius in the face."Thanks for that Sirius!"He turned to me in confusion.I turned to Bellatrix."What?He was an idiot."She agreed with me so she let it slide.The rest of the Order of the Phoenix came in white smoke-ish way.I let go of Ginny and bailed before one of them got to me.

          I went for Lupin."What's up Moony?"As we dueled Nymphadora came over so I bailed to go against Mad Eye.Things were getting complicated.Mad Eye left to take out the others.I went over to Lucius."If you weren't so fucking idiot we wouldn't even be here Lucius!"He barely did anything.I saved his fucking ass.Bellatrix did nothing but cackle evilishly as she flew around us.Harry was getting closer.One of the other men came to help us out but Harry disarmed him the second he came."Nice one James!"He called Harry by his father's name.I saw the look in his eyes and I wasn't angry anymore.Sirius disarmed Lucius and he ruined him.I was going against the two on my own.Everyone was gone.Sirius stopped."Who are you?"I sighed."It doesn't matter who the fuck I am!"I disarmed him and Harry."AVADA KEDAVRA!"Then Bellatrix killed Sirius.

         Bellatrix bailed.I turned to Harry and we made eye contact.My hand on my stomache I whispered."I'm sorry Harry."Since no Death Eater was left I hugged him for a slight moment.It didn't really matter who I was.He just needed a shoulder.He didn't let go."I'm really sorry."Then I bailed as I saw Remus coming.As I was in the ministry I heard Bellatrix screaming."I killed Sirius Black!"Harry was running after her."He's coming to get me!"Harry actually got her."Curtio!"Bellatrix yelled.She was gasping and whimpering.I have to give it to her.She's really good.Then I heard what Harry was hearing as I looked into his eyes.He's playing with Harry's mind.As he appeared Bellatrix started laughing."Do it."He disarmed Harry."So...weak."But Dumbledore showing up wasn't a part of it.

         "It was foolish of you to come here tonight,Tom."Oh shit!He called him by his first name."The Orders are on their way.""By which time,I shall be gone,and you shall be dead."I walked out of the shadows and walked beside him."May I?"He looked down at me over his shoulder."I've waited for decades for this.He's mine."That's when Albus striked and he pushed me behind him to protect me.As they battled he released his basilisk.Well...the fire version of it.I took the chance and went over to Harry."Leave you motherfucker!"But he didn't.I went back behind Voldemort.As Albus was trapping him inside a water ball he created form the fountain in the ministry he trapped me with him.Voldemort grabbed my hand.Albus finally dropped us.

         With the power he channeled from every corner of the ministry and a little bit of my power he blasted the place.Albus fell down.All the glass windows shattered.He made the glass shatters form an alliance on the air and attacked Dumbledore.But with the shield Dumbledore had created the glass pieces turned into sand and it had no harm on niether of them.I mean...Dumbledore is alright but if Harry dies he'll get what he wants.I can't let him gain all of his power.Voldemort raised his hand.I placed mine on his as I mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' to Harry.After he left me at the manor he vanished again.Ezra and mother came over and hugged me."You're alright."I sighed and hugged them back."Of course I'm alright."After we broke the hug I took off the wig and the pastils' effects were fading.I took off the lenses.I opened my hair and let it down as it his my lower waist.

           "Now I feel like myself."I turned to Lucius."You broke the prophecy.""I'm not going to answer to a child."I rolled my eyes."But you said it yourself.I'm not just any child,Lucius Malfoy."I sighed."But you're lucky I am in no mood to yell at you or show you how wrong you fucking are.Nor do I have the energy to do so.I'll go to school on Monday to pack.Until then...whoever knocks on my door is dead meat.That includes you and mother too,Ezra."I walked away from the crowd of Death Eaters.I got to my room.I changed into my pyjamas after a how bath.I pulled my sleeves down.Next morning I woke up.I changed into my spare clothes and went to Ezra's room.I knocked and he narrowed the door as he rubbed his eyes to wake up."Can you train with me?"He shook his head."Not now!"He whined."Meet me down in an hour?"He nodded and closed the door.I walked to the dining hall."Good morning Winky."I picked her up and hugged her."She is a house elf.You're being too soft on them.How many times do I have to tell you?"

        I smirked."Tell me again and those will be your last words."I winked and put Winky back down."Hey sugarplum.You're early."I nodded."Can you train with me?Ezra is still asleep.I tried."She smiled."I think Bellatrix would be a better trainer than me."I looked behind my mother to see Bellatrix."Yeah...I'm not talking about the training that contains magic."She sighed."Three years ago ıw ould say yes but right now...I don't think I can.I'll go wake Ezra up."I sighed and nodded.A couple minutes later me and Ezra went out to the garden.I don't like the maze.We trained right on the road.

       "Why aren't you training with Bellatrix?""Because that's not the kind of Arts I want to train on this morning."He rolled his eyes."If it's not Dark Arts then what the fuck am I doing here?""Martial arts,big brother.Martial Arts."I tried to kick his face with my feet and he caught it.I bended my knee and got on his shoulders.He tried to get me off of him.I leaned forward and laid him on the grass floor.He somehow made me end up facing the grass.About to break my arm.I twisted his leg with mine and he fell back.We both got up."Not bad."I took off both of my pen knives off my hair.I turned them into knives."Here."I threw him one."I don't think so."He threw it back at me and got out his own dagger."So you were prepared!You sneaky bastard."

        As I leaned back to dodge his attempt at slicing my fucking face I kicked him in the stomache.He flew a couple yards away.He got up.We kept going until we both had our weapons on each other's throat."Not bad Lopez.""Not bad Hernandez.Not bad at all.But one more thing."I looked down to show him that I already stabbed him and he's bleeding."When the fuck did you stab me?!"I giggled and laid him down on the grass.I took out my knife and healed him.I stood up.I gave him my hand.He took it as he stood up smiling wide just like me.His arm around my shoulder and mine around his waist we both went back into the manor.