89

"Daddy loves you" Dalton whispers holding Minnie stroking her hair as she slept. Ariana walks into her bedroom the last bedroom she had checked for him since Minnie was less likely to need them in their sleep.

"is she okay" Ariana asks confused. "she has an upset tummy" he looks up before hearing her whine. "Shhh daddy is here" Ariana smiles snapping a photo of them. "want to come get in with me and mummy" He asks making her nod.

"Hope you don't mind Millie though" Ariana looks at her making her shake her head. Minnie grabs her blanket and favourite teddy before climbing to the floor and following her mother.

"wosey" Minnie pats next to her as she climbs into the bed. Ariana climbs next to her and Dalton on the other side. "am i cuddling a dog too" Ariana asks making her nod.

****
"its okay" Minnie pats Millie's back. Ariana opens her eyes and looks at Minnie. "Wheres daddy" Ariana asks "making Millie some milk. he said you not need to because milk needs gone i don't understand" she shrugs. "and he left you here with your sister when you have a poorly stomach" she asks "I wanted my sister" She giggles.

"mummy sleep its okay" Minnie looks at her "Mummy awake for a little bit or daddy will get mad and say i sleep too much" she sat up. "come on lets go downstairs"

"you got her or you want me" Ariana questions making Minnie hand Millie over. "lets go see where daddy is with your milk because mama's boobs hurt and i want to empty them" She looks at her

"babe how long does it take to make milk" Ariana asks looking at him. "feed her yourself" He looks at her. "okay lets leave daddy clean up his mess" she giggles sitting down on the stool watching him. Ariana lifts up her top and helps her attach. "what even happened" She asks confused. "I don't even know. it just exploded and now im covered in milk" he pouts. "my milk" she added making him look at her "what im just saying"

"daddy want help" Minnie asks "daddy okay you get comfy snd watch a movie since your tummy is upset" He gave her a kiss. "okay" she walks off.

"how she feeding" Dalton asks looking at her "great. I love she takes my boob. Gives me comfort" She smiles. "a smile you feeling a little better today" he asks "a little. I just need lots of cuddles and kisses from everyone while my body is all over the place"

"i poo" Leo rubs his eyes coming into the kitchen. "i think its potty training time" Dalton looks to Ariana "I think so too" She nodded. "come on daddy go change you" Dalton smiles. "you so handsome" Dalton tickles him "daddy" he wiggles.

Dalton lays him down and changed his bum putting him in some clean clothes "sissy" he asks "watching tv" Dalton smiles following him down the stairs.

"toilet training means less money on nappy's" Dalton looks at Ariana. "Honestly feel like we have a whole room full of them. I find then every where" She giggles. "how is she still going" he looks to Millie. "She must be hungry you left her with Minnie for a while trying to sort her out. Poor girl wanted her mama's milk" she giggles. "okay not my fault the pouch split" he whined. Ariana lifted her up on her shoulder patting her back.

***
"babe go up to the ensuite bathroom" Dalton gave her a kiss. "is it a bath" she asks making him nod "go relax Millie has just eaten so she wont need you and Minnie and Leo are playing board games we will all be okay with you going to have a bath" he smiles "okay" she nodded walking up to the bathroom and smiling at the the bubble bath.