70

"mummy" Minnie whispers. "yes angel" Ariana asks opening her eyes to look at her. "i need a wee" Minnie yawns. Ariana gently peels Dalton's arms from them getting off the bed with her. "you can use this one baby" "no stool though" she pouts. "Its okay baby mummy help you" Ariana took her hand making her smile.

Ariana helps her and Minnie smiles. "it early" Minnie asks "yes very early" Ariana nodded. "sorry i woke you early." "hey you needed to pee its okay" "mummy may as well go as well now"

"what are my girls doing" Dalton asks walking into the bathroom. "toilet" Minnie washes her hands. "you know its 3:30am" He asks making them nod. "you know what im like anyway" Ariana giggles washing her hands.

Minnie runs back to the bed making Ariana and Dalton look. "mummy daddy can cuddle" she smiles letting them climb in behind her. "aww your so nice baby" Ariana smiles giving her a kiss.

Minnie falls back to sleep and Ariana and Dalton smile. "I can't believe she is my baby you know sometimes." Ariana admits. "me too. Our little world doesn't seem real sometime" he rubs her back. "would do anything for both my babies"

****
"Is anyone going to wake up the happy family" Frankie asks "getting your baby to sleep on Christmas is bard enough its only 7am" Joan rolls her eyes. Minnie walks down and sat on Toulouse's bed cuddling him. "mummy and daddy awake Minnie" Verna asks "mummy awake" She nodded. "daddy?" "he not in bed" Minnie shrugs.

"Good morning everyone" Dalton smiles walking into the room. "DADDY" Minnie runs over jumping into his arms. "hi baby merry Christmas" He smiles giving her a kiss. "where Mummy" he asks "she got out of bed with me"

Dalton nodded putting her down walking up to find her. "babe?" He asks walking into the bathroom. "babe we told you not to stress you out about it" He sighs bending down in front of her. "my baby wants a sibling for a present the one thing i cannot give her" Ariana sobs "shhh its okay baby she loves you. she wont be mad at you that you don't have a little baby growing inside of you yet" He pouts giving her a kiss. "we did it so much baby i just had hope." She sighs. "hey we know these things take time. no need to stress yourself out about it" he picks her up cuddling her before carrying her downstairs.

"mummy no cry" Minnie jumps on her as Dalton put her down. "i'm okay baby" Ariana kisses her cheek. "promise?" Minnie asks making Ariana nod smiling ar her "i promise" "santa loves me mummy" "he does" she smiles.

"Who wants to change a runny bum" Dakota asks "Its only shit" Dalton says taking him. "Daddy thats naughty" Minnie giggles "oops im sorry" Dalton blows her a kiss before taking Leo for a change.

"can i open presents" Minnie whispers. "wait till daddy comes back" Ariana smiles making her nod. "geez your feet are cold" Ariana feels them making Minnie shive them between her legs. "go get some socks baby" Ariana chuckles.

Minnie stands up running away making Ariana grab a blanket. "are you feeding your children today" They look at her. "they don't eat till 9" Ariana states. "but if you want me to make them some food i wil" Ariana stands up walking to the kitchen. "mummy help" Minnie asks "come here then" Ariana lifts her up to the counter putting on her socks. "what you want for breakfast"

"toast" Minnie asks "that it" she asks making her nod. "okay" Ariana smiles putting bread in the toaster. Ariana wraps her arms around Minnie making Minnie hold her "everything will be okay mummy"

"he keeps asking for you" Daltom smiles handing her Leo. "You want mummy" Ariana asks making him nod giving her a kiss. "i thought we were eating breakfast later" Dalton asks "Got to feed my kids you know" She rolls her eyes. "these babies never stop eating" Dalton chuckles grabbing an apple.

Ariana stood up and opened the fridge and Leo holds his arms out for some milk. "okay you can have sone milk" Ariana smiles getting a bottle out and pouring some in handing him the cup. "this boy is going to be like his daddy and drink all the milk" Ariana smiles. "i don't drink that much" he looks to her. "yeah whatever."

"come on then i guess you want your presents now" Ariana looks at them making Minnie nod running back to the tree and jumping to sit on the floor.

Ariana sat down with Leo giving him a snuggle while he sat with his milk. "he going to be bug and strong when he grows up" Frankie smiles going to tickle his tummy making him kick his legs. "yeah don't mess with him while Ariana is snuggling him" Dalton sat with Minnie on the floor.

Leo threw the bottle to Ariana making her put it to the side letting him free to go sit with Minnie. "can we open them" Minnie asks making Ariana nod.

Dalton hands everyone a present and Minnie opens it and smiles. "did you seriously by her the new ipad" Frankie asks "Santa decided to get her a new ipad" Ariana kicks him.

Leo stood up handing Ariana the present. "its for you baby" Ariana picks him up helping him open it. Leo shakes his head rather confused on what was going on. Minnie turns around pulling her brother into her arms. "Look you can play with this" Minnie smiles showing him what to do making him smile. "should we see what else Santa brought you" she asks picking a new present up for him. Leo opened it and Minnie helped take the paper off. "Oh wow some new paints" She gasps.

****
"want any help" Ariana asks both her mum and Dalton's. "no no you go play with the kids" Joan smiles "you sure" she asks "of course"

Ariana walks back and sat next to Tori "how is my little niece" Ariana asks "Shes great shes sleeping right now thank god she been kicking like mad for about 3 hours" Tori smiles. "sure its not a boy then Minnie never kicked with me. Leo did" Ariana asks "Im sure" Tori giggles.

"can i meet her yet" Ariana asks "no you have to wait a little longer im not ready" She giggles. "mama" Leo screams "im right here" Ariana asks picking him up. "Dalton" Ariana asks "wh-what" he asks "damn don't ask so sad i said your name" She laughs. "whats wrong" he asks "i want a kiss" She pouts making him come and kiss her. "happy now" he asks making her nod.

Leo goes to climb over the sofa making Ariana pull him back down. "No you know we shout at you for that" Ariana held his tummy. "do you know your husband" Tori asks "I do and this one follows him to much" Ariana put him down.

"i need to pee" Tori stands up waddling off. Ariana stands up giving Minnie a kiss. Minnie smiles stopping what she was doing giving her a hug. "my baby"

****
"i'm surrounded by too many couples" Joan looks around making them all laugh. Minnie stood up running away from the table making Ariana frown standing up following her.

Ariana walks into the bathroom and rubs her back. "I not like the stuffing" she sniffs spits some more out. "okay baby thats okay" "hey i brought you some water" Dalton hands her a bottle. "thanks baby. can you do me a favour and get the stuffing off her plate the best you can?" Ariana asks making him nod.

Minnie threw up again making Ariana pout rubbing her back before she cuddled into her lap drinking some water. Ariana stood up carrying her back to the table sitting down with her on her knee. "you like carrots" Ariana holds one up for her. "that your plate mummy" Minnie shook her head. Dalton hands her Minnie's and she happily took the carrot. "least someone doesn't steal my food" She looks to Dalton.

"what about this" Ariana asks making Minnie nod before Minnie picked up some vegetables for Ariana feeding her making them all aww. "you think you can eat on your own now" Ariana asks "i'm comfy" Minnie shakes her head. "Minnie" Dalton looks at her. "im fine baby" Ariana looks at him handing her the fork letting her eat in her lap.

"Leo wanted to wear his" Dalton looks at him. "doesn't surprise me one bit" Ariana looks up at him getting a wipe for Dalton. "thanks baby" he smiles. "you okay" Ariana looks to Minnie. "I need the toilet" Minnie whispers. "go on baby" Ariana put her down.