63

Dalton opens the door and gently creeps up to the bedroom since it was early hours. He opens the bedroom door and smiles at his wife tucked in bed asleep, surprisingly alone. It had been a week since he had seen her and he missed her so much he couldn't wait till morning to come back.

He sighs going to take a shower feeling the need to clean himself off since it hadn't really been his priority over the last week. He climbs out putting on some joggers and a top before going and gently climbing into bed. He gently pulls her into his body trying not to make her freak out.

Ariana opens her eyes and smiles noticing it was her baby. She gently sits up and smiles down at him. "hey handsome" she smiles. "hey beautiful. I tried not to wake you" he pulls her down. "its okay". She takes off his top. "hey its cold" he whines. "and i want a baby" She pouts. "woah woah we not going to talk about this first" he asks "we can wear a condom now but damn give your wife some attention" She asks. "what am i doing come here" he rolls them over. "yeah don't refuse something you love when im always tired" she giggles.

****
Ariana rolls over and smiles seeing Dalton staring at her. "want to talk about you wanting a baby all pf a sudden" He asks pulling her into his arms. "Leo isn't my baby no more and its upsetting me" she pouts. "I want to feed again. Push a baby out again. Fuck the pain its feels so right" she looks at him. "can you handle a third little one running around the house" He asks "mhm" she nodded. "born to be a mother" she smiles. "i guess we can try"

"no baby where is your head at" Ariana asks "ive wanted a baby for months you were just so set on not having another" He rubs her back. "as long as we both want this" she asks making him nod.

"i love you" Ariana leans up to give him a kiss. "i love you too" he smiles passing her top from the floor. Ariana smiles putting it over her head. "im waiting for the kids to realise your here" Ariana giggles. "then this cuddle will be over" he pouts. "mhm it sure will be"

"when our kids move out were going on so many vacations" Ariana tells him. "i agree. You sure you want another kid Ari" he asks feeling he she was mixed feelings about it. "i do. We could just not wear protection no more and see what happens"

"hi daddy" Minnie smiles entering the room. "Hi baby" He looks up taking her into his arms. "you home now daddy" She asks "mhm i am"

****
"what is this steal daddy's clothes day" Dalton asks seeing Minnie in one of his top enter the room. "mummy throwing your clothed everywhere" She giggles making Dalton walk to the closet. "what i do to piss you off" He asks confused. "Where is it?" she cries in a heap of clothes. "where is what angel" He asks bending down "the the hoodie" She sniffs. "the the one you wore on our first date. The one you gave me to sleep in when i was sad you had to leave for a few days the one i wore everyday during corona" she sobs.

"Its just a hoodie baby" He picks her up holding her. "ITS NOT JUST A HOODIE" she cries. "you on about the black one with the logo here and the handcuff at the end with a little hole in" He asks making her nod. "Its in my car baby" He rubs her back. "want me to go get it" He asks making her nod her head. He places her down grabbing his keys to go get the hoodie for her.

Ariana puts it on and he looks at her. "are you okay" He asks confused. "No" she shakes her head. "whats wrong baby" "i is sad. I miss you" she stood up. "babe im here" he hugs her. "i is emotional right now" She relaxes in his arms. "im here for you angel you can talk to me" he asks "i know i can baby your the love of my life" she beams.

"i sure am" he agreed squishing her butt. "hey" she giggles. "I love it" He smiles.