36

Ariana left Minnie's room and Dalton takes her hand taking her to the bathroom. "you have a very weird day and have been out out of your comfort zone. You let someone you didn't know it your day to help them out and I love you for doing that. Now relax and have time to yourself" He gives her a kiss. "can you stay and keep me company" she asks gently taking her clothed off and climbing into the bath.

"of course baby. Want me to get in with you" He asks making her nod. Dalton happily unchanged and climbed in behind her letting her lean against his body. "you going to be okay" Dalton asks rubbing her belly. "i am baby" she smiles. "maybe just some sleep will help me" she lets out a yawn covering her mouth. "ill cuddle you to sleep when we done" He suggests making her nod. "ive had Frankie all day messaging me about his wedding. Know i know how annoying i got" she giggles. "Thats so soon" he gasps "i know" Ariana smiles turning herself around looking at him. "what" he smiles. "i missed your face" she smiles "you make me soo happy" he pulls her into a hug. "you make me happy too" she gives him a kiss. "i want more" he pulls her back making her smile into the kiss. "can we go watch movies" "of course beautiful" he smiles sitting up letting her stand up and climb out. Dalton climbs out and wraps his girl into a towel and himself taking them to their closet.

"damn its messy in here" he says. "Minnie choose what i wore today. She made a mess and i was too busy to clean it sorry" she pouts. "No its okay. I just didn't expect this" he chuckles Ariana picks out some undies and a top and changed while Dalton picked out some sweatpants and a top and changed.

Ariana laid between his legs on her tummy while her legs rested on the headboard behind them. Dalton smiles at how comfy she looked in the weirdest place to get comfy in. Dalton gently rubbed her legs making Ariana smile as she ignored him watching the movie.  "what the fuck" Dalton lifts up her top. "Hey" Ariana asks "you have sexy underwear on. Your going to sleep" He pouts smiling as he saw a little wet spot. "i like them" she rolls her eyes crawling under the sheets so he would stop looking at her.

"you make me shy sometimes" she snuggled next to him. "I have noticed" he smiles planting a kiss on her head. "you know we have been together for 5 years nearly" he asks making her nod smiling widely. "i still can turn you on and make you shy just by touching your leg" he smiles. "noooo baby" She climbs off the bed grabbing some shorts. "Ariana you sleep naked next to me just stay under the sheets" he rolls his eyes. "Is it that bad" she asks "no it was a tiny dot" he rolls his eyes pulling her back into bed.

"you know i love you and you dont need to be shy around me" She tells her. "I know but you just so god damn hot and you always point out stuff and it makes me shy for some reason" "its cute" he smiles.

Ariana lays down and Dalton slides down next to her. "i promised you could fall asleep tucked in my arms" he smiles giving her her good night kiss.

****
Dalton woke up to some girls crawling on the bed. "Good-morning" Dalton yawns. "hi daddy. Daisy wants food" Minnie smiles. "okay baby ill come feed you two" Dalton gently climbs out the bed leaving Ariana to sleep.

"what does this little one like to eat" Dalton picks her up since she was upset. "your mummy will be okay" he rubs her back. "she will" she asks making Dalton nod. "Can we have pancakes" Minnie asks "you okay with pancakes. I can make you something different" Dalton asks "do you have Nutella" she asks "of course" he smiles placing her down and giving Minnie a snuggle.

"Hey Minnie" Dalton asks "yes daddy" Minnie asks looking up at him. "can you go get mummy and daddy's phone from upstairs without waking mummy up" Dalton asks making Minnie nod running up to her parents room and picking their phones up before going back to her daddy.

"thank you angel"

****
"Hi you must be Yasmin" Dalton opens the door making her nod. "is she awake" She asks "she is." Dalton smiles letting her in. "Mummy!" Daisy smiles running into her arms. "omg thank you" Yasmin hugs Ariana making Ariana hug her back. "does she have to go mummy" Minnie pouts kind of sad since she had never really had friends over before.

"She does baby she wants to go home with her mummy" Ariana bends down. "bye Minnie" Daisy hugs her. "Bye" Minnie smiles. "Alright you two you can see each other again" Yasmin chuckles.

"Mama" Leo crawls over to her. "Hi my boy" Ariana smiles picking him up. "do you want the clothes back" she asks "no its okay. She has so many clothes anyway." Ariana smiles.

"bye" Daisy waves climbing into the taxi. "bye" Ariana smiles shutting the door. "hey where is that necklace from" Dalton asks walking over to Ariana looking at it. "I don't know. Frankie got it me for Christmas" she smiles "its really nice" he smiles. "i like the ring you got me too" Ariana smiles. "i like it too" he smiles.

"hey" Minnie smiles. "Hey twin" Ariana chuckles seeing she had changed. "i love like my mummy" Minnie twirls. "a little mummy has curly bed head right now" Dalton chuckles. "its not that bad okay" She pouts.

Minnie walks over to Dalton raising her hands making Dalton take then. "what can i do for you" he asks "carry me please" she smiles making him pick her up. "were so soft" Ariana giggles making him nod.