93

Dalton walks into his home and looked around at how clean the place was. They had lost control on cleaning recently as a new born baby a toddler and a 5 year old was exhausting for them. He walks around in rooms Ariana used more often trying to find his angel. He walks into the bathroom and chuckles. "This is one way to have a bath" he smiled looking to Ariana then Millie.

"I thought it was a great idea" She smiled, Dalton leans down giving her a kiss. "it is but now i'm home ill give you some peace" he carried Millie out. He sat on the bed cuddling her since he had missed her all day just like his other two babies but they decided they wanted a sleepover.

It wasn't long before Ariana came out the bathroom in a towel. "How was work baby" She asks looking for some pyjama's to wear. "it was okay. got some done which is good" He smiles watching her. "are you less stressed now" she pulls a top out and some shorts. "A little so i can cuddle you a lot tonight. I missed you the most all day" Ariana walks over to him giving him a kiss.

"Have you been working out" He asks confused. "What no" She looks down at herself. "you lost some baby weight baby are you eating properly" He rubbed her hips. "Yeah i have baby. I just have two other babies to entertain this time im always running around after them"

Dalton nodded letting her put her clothes on. "I was going to cook us a meal tonight but i haven't napped today i been busy cleaning and stuff" She frowns. "How about your handsome husband makes you something really nice while you relax some more and then we can watch movies" He suggests chuckling as she was annoyed he had Millie so she couldn't climb on him. "I would like that" she nodded going to take Millie off him. "Nope I can cook with a baby" he stood up.

"your just determined to make her a daddy's girl aren't you" Ariana giggles making him nod. "She is still going to love her mummy though. Make her hate me i'll divorce you" she states.

"Even if you still love me" He asks "If i still love you i'm never falling out of love with you" he smiles giving her a kiss. "Don't worry i would never make a kid hate you. I want to grow old and watch them bring babies into the world with you by my side" He twirls her around. "grandchildren already is way too soon for my liking."

****
Dalton placed Millie down in her basket and went and got Ariana from the bedroom. She looks up climbing off the bed "what you looking at" He asks "Spiderman things" she giggles. "you have your favourite site up babe and your on my laptop you giving me hints to what you want for your birthday" he asks making her shake her head giggling.

"do you want a massive fuss" he asks "no" She shook her head. "Please no massive party just family time would be great" she smiles making him nod. "what about a weekend away with the kids" he asks. "that would be nice" she smiles walking down with him. "i love your cooking" She beams sitting down. "thanks baby" He smiles sitting next to her.

Millie whines in making Dalton pout. Ariana stood up looking at her. She picks her up lifting her top sitting down eating her self. "of course she needs feeding when we sit down to eat" he chuckles "of course" Ariana nodded. "were not allowed time together we know this" she giggles. "right" he nodded.

***
"give me and your mummy an hour and ill buy you a fancy milk bottle" Dalton looks to Millie. "Babe" Ariana chuckles. "I want no distractions" he pouts picking her up. "she should be asleep for at least 3 hours now" She gave him a kiss. "I get to cuddle you with no one" He lays on the bed. Ariana smiles getting comfy. "wiggle bum" he kisses her head. "just getting comfy" "your going to fall asleep like that want the blankets over you" he asks making her nod. He pulls the sheets over her putting on the tv on something he could watch so she could fall asleep. "are you okay with this" she asks "of course. you being in my arms is enough for me to feel close to you" he rubs her back. In honesty he wanted to spend more time with her but her being tired was a bigger priority right now. He would love to play a video game with her but with a new born it made it hard for them to have energy for each other when it came to being just them both.

"I love you angel" He planted a kiss to her head.