7

Ariana woke up to Minnie placing Kisses to her mummy's lips. "this is nice to wake up to" Ariana smiles wrapping her arms around her. "aww adorable" Dalton smiles stood watching them. "daddy made a mess mummy" Minnie adds. "Well daddy can clean it up himself" She mumbles sitting up placing Minnie to the floor. Ariana climbs off the bed and Dalton smiles. "babe have you got your period yet" He asks confused. "No" Ariana shakes her head making him nod. "should we go clean up your mess" Dalton asks "okay" Minnie takes his hand.

"shower or bath baby me and minnie have got everything under control" He smiles leaving the room.

Ariana smiles going to have a shower.

*****
Ariana walks downstairs and looks at the place. "I thought you had everything under control" She asks seeing a busted pillow everywhere. toys and her babies looking tired. "shh" Minnie giggles. "Minnie started to play fight me" He pouts. "okay well i expect you both to clean the mess up" Ariana states walking to the kitchen for some food.

Minnie runs into the kitchen and wraps her arms around Ariana. "daddy bought you gift" Minnie smiles. "I don't think your supposed to tell me that beautiful" Ariana chuckles. "oh no daddy sad" she gasps. "shh i wont tell daddy i know what about that" she asks making Minnie nods. "So im cleaning up myself" He asks Minnie. "Me need wee" Minnie says "want to use the potty" Ariana asks making Minnie nod. "come on then you clever girl" Ariana smiles carrying her to the bathroom.

Ariana takes off her nappy. "Okay so you sit down" Ariana tells her making Minnie sit down. "and then just wee" Ariana smiles just standing there. "clever girl" Ariana smiles. "okay so now you know how mummy or daddy wipes you when you have a nappy change" Ariana asks making her nod. "you see this" She points to the toilet roll. "you use this" Ariana tells her making Minnie try.

"okay mummy help" Ariana smiles helping her wipe. "But wow your such a clever girl" Ariana smiles giving her a hug before lifting her up. "wet them" Ariana smiles before Minnie held her hands out for some soap "now rub them together like this" Minnie watched her mum as she followed the same actions. "and then rinse them" Ariana smiles "yay you clever" Ariana claps getting her into a pull up nappy.

"now for a sticker" Ariana smiles handing her one. Minnie smiles sticking it on her top. "go find daddy" Ariana smiles making her nod running off as Ariana cleaned the toilet for her.

"daddy" Minnie jumps into his arms. "oh wow were you a big big girl" He asks giving her a snuggle. "yes daddy" she nodded.

****
"babe" Dalton asks making Ariana smile at him. "hey handsome. Minnie let you go now" she asks "Yeah she is watching a movie" he smiles wrapping his arms around her. "you look like you want something you okay" He asks.

"Well im cooking you a meal tonight because I want to be cute for you" he smiles making her nod. "and i was wondering how you would feel sending her to nursery for a day a week to get her socialising with others" He asks "just one day" she asks "yeah i can't take her away from you all week you would be bored" he laughs.

"I like that idea" she smiles giving him a kiss. "im sure i can handle one day a week away from me thats all though i need my little angel in my life" she pouts. "and i need this angel alone for a day a week" He pulls her closer. "im joking i need both my angels everyday in my life" he smiles giving her a kiss.

"your the best man i know ever" she kisses his head. "thanks princess your the bed woman i know" he smiles. "your also the best mummy and wife" he rubs her back. "that makes me want to cry" she hides her head "no crying beautiful" he rubs her back soothingly.

"love your crazy little ass too" he squeezes it making Ariana giggles.