79

"this is a cute family" Joan smiles walking in with milkshakes for everyone. "Minnie here you go angel" Frankie smiles Minnie looks up taking the milkshake from his hand "thank you" she smiles shuffling more on to Dalton's knee to let Ariana rest her head on his shoulder again. "you okay?" he asks making her nod.

Dalton places his hand on her stomach gently rubbing it making her smile. "You okay Ariana" Verna asks "Just got a little stomach ache" She smiles making her nod. Dalton went to move his hand and Ariana nudged him making him nod.

"can we go out on a boat mummy" Minnie looks up. "Im sure we can sort something out" Ariana smiles kissing her head. Minnie stood up walking away making Dalton look where she was going. "I'll go see if she is okay" Ariana stood up walking after her.

She walks into her play room and Minnie looked up. "Movies not fun no more" Ariana questions. "no everyone came and joined in not the same" Minnie frowns throwing some toys on the floor. "Hey no need to break things" Ariana rolls her eyes. "not my fault out house is invaded" Minnie answered back making Ariana walk away.

"babe your turn to sort the brat out" Ariana walks into the kitchen. Dalton followed her "whats she done" he asks "threw her toys on the floor because our family interrupted family time. I feel sick and tired to deal with her" She took some water. "go have a lie down baby" he kisses her head. "3 more days and they leave" he rubs her back before going up to the playroom.

Dalton looked at her. "now who is cleaning this mess" Dalton asks "not me" Minnie states. "Minnie whats the matter. Your never like this" Dalton asks confused. She always had an attitude on her but never like this.

"I'm sad" Minnie looks up making Dalton shut the door and sat down next to her. "what you sad angel" he asks rubbing her back. "Mummy is having a baby and im not allowed to tell anyone. I want you and mummy to play with me and Leo but they always want you and we never play the same. Mummy isn't her self because she is hiding she is having a baby" Minnie sniffles.

"Daddy play with you now" Dalton smiles picking up a cow and heading towards the horse she had in her hand making her smile. "come on lets clean some of these away and we can find something to play with." He suggested making her nod.

"can we play on this" She asks pointing to the video games making Dalton nod. "guess your going to want the horsey game" he asks making her nod pulling the bean bag out. Dalton sat down letting Minnie jump into his arms.

"what i have to do" Dalton asks confused once they had loaded it up. "Train her daddy make her a winner" Minnie giggles.

****
Ariana woke up from a little nap climbing off the bed walking to find where any of her babies were. Leo was with Frankie as they were doing something educational so she left him since he was okay and was going something good for him. Ariana entered the play room and smiles seeing them playing Mario together. "shut the door" Dalton smiles making Ariana shut the door.

"daddy you lost" Minnie giggles "oh no mummy distracted me" he pouts "hi mummy have a nice nap" Minnie asks looking at her "I did thanks baby" Ariana sat next to them. "this baby is a little sad that we have company here and we can't play with her" Dalton looks at her. "we were always here to play baby" Ariana smiles "not alone they wanted our company and it was boring"

"Who cleaned up in here" Ariana asks "me" Minnie smiles "and me you" Dalton tickles her. "can we race again" she asks "of course" Dalton smiles starting the race again. Dalton sped past her making Minnie frown. "Im last daddy" Minnie whines. "get that box" Ariana points making Minnie go through. "press this button" Ariana smiles making Minnie press.

"there you go now your winning daddy" Ariana smiles making Minnie smile. Dalton caught her up again staying behind her letting her win of course.

"Yay" Minnie smiles as she finally cane 1st "Your such a big winner" Ariana snuggles her kissing all over her face making her smile kissing her back.

"Times like these i love" Dalton joined in the hug.