84

7 months later.

"what you doing cutie" Dalton asks bring some soup to his very pregnant wife sat on the bed. "watching some old videos" she smiles sitting up slightly and taking the bowl. "thank babe"

"Leo and Minnie are fast asleep" He smiles "no goodnight kisses" she whined. "we were watching a movie and now they flat out im sorry" he frowns rubbing her back. "why do i have to feel shit today staying in bed is no fun. I didn't hear about Minnie's day at school or get to snuggle with my boy"

"Ill go get that" he climbed off the bed as he heard the door. Ariana began to eat her soup before she heard a girls name. She climbed off the bed wobbling down the stairs as her big tummy restricted her.

"who is this" Ariana asks as she reaches them. "babe why did you get out of bed" he asks "because i heard a girl dumbass" she rolled her eyes "since when did you get jealous of these things" he asks "i don't know who she is she was asking me a question" he groaned.

"urm i'm sorry" she frowns. "its okay if you drive further along you'll see the house its really far back" he smiles making her nod thanking him.

Dalton picked his phone from his back pocket making Ariana snatch the phone off him. "Ariana" He groans.

"What you messaging her is she your news girlfriend do you even care about me anymore" she asks "what kind of question is that. your my fucking wife i love you to bits"

"look at the phone Ariana. I thought we trusted each other" he pouts. Ariana looks at the screen and saw it was his sister asking for parenting advice. She handed the phone back and walked away. Dalton sighs replying to his sister before following her.

"where the fuck has this come from Ariana." He looks at her on the bed again. "you are happy all the time" she looks down. "am i not allowed to be happy" he asks sitting next to her. "i not been sexually active in months and and you get moody when your frustrated about that stuff and now your all happy" she looks at him.

"where do i go on Thursday's at night" he asks "for you time" "yeah and i come up to my boys room shut the door and get myself off." he took her hand. "Why hide it from me" she asks confused. "because i know you get upset when you cannot help me with my needs." he pouts making her give him a kiss. "and its one of the only places you leave me alone in." he adds. "i'm pregnant walking there is too much energy when you would tell me to go away anyway" she shuffles into him. "would never tell you to go away angel. If you wanted a cuddle i would leave the boys and give you a cuddle" he kisses her head as she snuggles into him. "me sleepy" she yawns closing her eyes.

"you need to eat some more please" he looks to the bowl. "noo baby i want sleep. Your little princess made mummy tired" "my little princess" he asks "she is a daddy's girl i can already tell"