27

"happy birthday gorgeous" Dalton smiles pulling her into a hug. "mmm" she hums snuggling into him. "i want more sleep" "feed Leo first" He asks making her roll over pulling up her top and feeding her baby.  Dalton smiles watching her feed before grabbing the blanket and taking him off her. "you get some more sleep. I'll sort him out" Dalton smiles winding him before he puked some milk out. "oh dear" he pouts wiping him clean. "I think mummy will be glad she missed that" Dalton smiles seeing if he would go back down to sleep.

While the house was silent Dalton put Ariana's presents on the table ready for her when she was up to opening them. "Baby" Ariana cries dashing into his arms. Dalton catches her holding her close to his body. "shhh its okay" he rubs her back. "lets juts breath okay" He sits down with her.

"take a deep breath. what ever it is its okay." he looks at her making her smile before choking up again crying and trying to get her breath. "hey hey" he pats her back. "hey im not your baby" she sniffles. "it got you to stop crying" he gives her a goofy smile.

"now your calm can you tell me what got you so worked up" He asks "i thought i saw something and it scared me and i was alone" she sniffs wiping her nose on his teeshirt. "oh my baby" he pouts. "I'm sure there was nothing there and your head is just playing mind games with you" he gives her a kiss. "me sleep here" she closes her eyes pulling a blanket over her.

Dalton smiles looking down at her gently brushing some hair out of her face since her hair was wild. "Hi mum" Dalton smiles seeing his mum creeping in. "sorry wanted to drop these off before you were all awake" she pouted. "no no its okay" he smiles "they sleeping twins right now" she chuckles. "yeah this one wont sleep alone anymore. If she is napping I have to be in the room" He rolls his eyes.

"I'll see you later when everyone is awake"

"daddy" Minnie walks over to him. "good morning princess"he smiles "mummy sleep" she smiles "yeah mummy sleep. She very tired and since she is a birthday girl i think she deserves some sleep" Dalton smiles gently standing up placing a cushion under Ariana's head.

"want some breakfast. Or cuddles" Dalton asks looking at her. "i want both" she pouted making him smile picking her up for a snuggle. "i love you snuggles" he smiles placing a kiss to her cheek. "me too. better than mummy?" she asks.

"mummy gives me different cuddles" he smiles making her look confused. "why" "because your my daughter and she is my wife different relationship with you both. My snuggles with you are nice because you like to make sure you know i love you and when mummy cuddles me she can be sad or just clingy to me because sometimes she needs me to be strong for her" he rubs her back gently. "pancakes" Minnie asks "you want pancakes" he asks making her nod.

"okay i can make you that"

***
Minnie walks into the living room with her book and sat next to her mummy cuddling into her. "want me to do this with you" Ariana asks smiling making her nod. Ariana takes all the numbers out the book since it was an activity book and places them on her knee.

Minnie picks up the 1 and puts it at the bottom of the snake. "no baby other way. You start at the head" Ariana points making Minnie giggle moving it. "now what next" Ariana asks. "hey babe you mind if i take 30 for myself" Dalton asks walking over to them smiling at his girls counting. "of course i don't mind. best birthday ever right now. Im with my family" she smiles making him lean to kiss her head. Minnie goes to push him away but stopped as he only kissed her head.

"mummy" Minnie asks confused. "oh no lets see where you went wrong" Ariana gasps covering her mouth. "okay so this one this one and this one are in the right place" Ariana shows her making Minnie remove the rest.

"how old do you turn next year" Ariana asks "4" Minnie smiles making Ariana nod. "and how old are you now" "3" Minnie moves them around.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Frankie screams which soon followed by Leo letting out a wail of a cry. "you dick" Ariana kicks him picking up Leo gently bouncing him as she tried her hardest to get him to calm down. "It's okay" Ariana smiles kissing his head. "he okay mummy" Minnie asks making Ariana bend down and let Minnie see him. "theres a smile" Ariana smiles "i love you" Minnie gives him a kiss.

"wheres your husband" Frankie asks "having a bubble bath" Minnie smiles. "he asked me" Ariana looks at her. "he my daddy though" Minnie pouts. "He sure is" Ariana smiles. "you turned him into a girl" he chuckles.

Minnie walks up the stairs and into the bathroom and Dalton smiles at her. "is mummy okay beautiful" He asks "yeah uncle Frankie called you a girl" Minnie pouts undressing and climbing in. Dalton grabs a bobble from the side putting Minnie's hair into a bun not really wanting to get it wet.

"Uncle Frankie can say what he wants because I know my wife daughter and son love me" He smiles giving her a hug. "why can't boys have bubble baths" she asks confused. "because it is very girly but sometimes boys need relax too" He smiles. "oh were sharing now" Ariana asks smiling at them.

"yeah" he nodded. "she got sad because Frankie called me a girl" "the idiot woke Leo now his schedule is fucked" Ariana pouts. "calm down its okay" Dalton looks at her. "what are we having a party in the bathroom" Frankie asks making Ariana turn around. "what don't you understand of stay downstairs I don't know what my man is doing" Ariana asks looking at him. "mum wanted to know where you were" He holds his hands up.

"I best go back down. Please hurry I need you back" Ariana asks making him nod. Ariana walks back down to the living room and sat back down in her blanket.

Ariana hears her phone go off making her look at Leo and smiles as he was still awake. "come on its tummy time" Ariana lays down with him with his book. Which was a black and white book which helped strengthen their eyes.

Dalton walks down and smiles at Ariana before laying on the floor with her. "poor baby is confused" Ariana giggles.

"there such good parents" Edward smiles. "they are. They love it too" Joan smiles.

Ariana gently rolls him back over and lets him play on his own for a little bit since he loved his play mat. He wasn't really able to get the idea of what to do but  he was seeing things that moved and was colourful.

"mummy i want to hold my brother" Minnie asks "sit down then" Ariana smiles picking him up and handing him to her making her smile. "I love you" Minnie kisses his head. "ahs" Leo cries lightly smiling "he loves you" Dalton smiles.

"hows the birthday girl" Edward asks "you guys know i don't really care right" Ariana asks "mhm but were not letting you not celebrate it"

"ugh fine where is Dalton" Ariana asks "here baby" he smiles making her climb over the sofa and into his arms. "you okay" he asks rubbing her back. "mhm i get to cuddle you now Minnie is occupied with her brother"