57

"happy birthday mummy" Minnie jumps up and down on the bed. "mummy want more sleep" Ariana whines pulling her down for a cuddle "its 1 in the afternoon" Minnie giggles. "wait what" Ariana sits up. "daddy took us out for a meal and the pool and on some rides and your still sleep" Minnie smiles giving her a kiss.

"happy birthday angel" Dalton hands her a bouquet of flowers. "thanks baby" she smiles placing them next to her cuddling Minnie again. "Leo is sleeping i think he got burnt a little its very hot out" Dalton sat next to her. "poor baby. I put so much sun protection on him too" He pouts. "Its okay baby. He'll be okay" Ariana smiles.

"did you have fun with daddy" Ariana asks "mhm i did" she smiles "it was fun to play with him in the pool" Minnie smiles climbing into bed. "can mummy have a lazy birthday daddy" Minnie asks "i mean if you want to we do travel home early hours" He looks to Ariana. "Mhm sure. Making my baby's happy is what i care about"  She smiles "can mummy at least open her presents" Dalton asks "Mhm" Minnie smiles.

"you dont need to spoil me" Ariana pouts seeing the 3 bags full of presents. "Oh we do" He nodded. "these are of the kids" He hands her the bag making Ariana smile "I kind of want Leo to be awake for this" she pouts. "He likes the noise the paper makes"

"We can wait" He tells her. "Please." Ariana placed the bag down. "i went down the slide all on my own mummy too that big blue one and Daddy caught me" Minnie beams. "yay my brave girl" "she kicked me where it hurts too i was brave too" Dalton pouts. "did you curse" Ariana asks "no it was hard not to though. Took all my strength. But she is safe" He smiles "My brave man" She rolls her eyes. "ill kiss it better later"

"Our baby boy is awake" Dalton smiles seeing him crawling towards them. "aww his poor arms" Ariana picks him up. "oh your going to be so handsome when you grow up" Ariana smiles giving him kisses. "I love it" Dalton smiles "what" "you your just such a good mummy for our children." "I love babies. I can't wait for" Ariana covers her mouth. "you pregnant" he asks "no" Ariana shakes her head. "she will hate me if i tell you" Ariana pouts. "My sister" He asks "yes but please don't say i said something she needed to tell her boyfriend which is why she wouldn't tell family yet" Ariana asks making him nod. "Im going to be an uncle" He smiles.

"okay so mummy waited for you because you love the paper" Dalton hands Ariana the bag again. Ariana smiles pulling one out the bag and Leo took it off her opening it. "hey can I not open any" Ariana asks Leo hands the box to Ariana making her smile opening the box. "I love you" Ariana hugs Minnie.
"you like it" Minnie asks "love it. Im going to wear the ring all the time" Ariana smiles. "okay okay mummy try to find one of you" Ariana smiles looking through the bag. Ariana opens it and Leo looks at her. "I love it baby" Ariana snuggles him "what is it" She whispers. "Dont really know he picked it off the shelf and it was cute" Dalton shrugs making Ariana nod. "mummy loves it"

"mummy is hungry" Ariana pouts. "Room service" she asks Dalton "sure" he smiles. "can i have waffles and pancakes and fruit" Minnie asks "are you going to eat it all" she asks making her nod.

"fruit salad. Orange juice for this one anything for me and apple juice and erm pancakes for this one" Ariana smiles at Dalton making him nod.

"Minnie do you want chocolate on your pancakes" Dalton asks "please daddy"

"a new phone and ipad baby really" Ariana asks "mhm you deserve it i know you could just buy one but i wanted to spoil you your my queen" He smiles

****
Dalton carried Minnie to the car getting flashed by a camera. "babe in the car" He sighs seeing her getting a little anxious. "its okay" He rubs her back fastening Minnie in then doing the same for Leo. "Im too tired to deal with them" she yawns "its okay baby just climb in the car and we will drive home" He helps her in.

Dalton began to drive them home and he heard a little bump making him look at Ariana noticing she was asleep and hit the window. Hr drove up to their house and smiles finally home. He stops the car climbing out pickling Leo up taking him inside and going to place him straight to bed before going down and getting Minnie and placing her into bed too. He smiles finally going to be able to get his wife out the car. He gently opens the door getting ready to catch her unclipping her and scooping her up placing her onto the sofa and covering her with a blanket till he was ready to go up to bed. He grabs a bottle of water making sure everything was secure before going back to his wife. "I know you awake" He chuckles "am not" She whines "Ill still carry you" he picks her up. "you know i love you and carry you when ever i can" he holds her as he walked to their room. "i know. But your so gentle when im asleep its cute" "i mean your one grumpy girl when you dont get enough sleep" he places her down. "i hate when you call me grumpy you know" She asks as he laid on top of her. "mhm i do" he nodded. "I also know you hate when i do this" he kisses her neck. "mmm baby" She tries to push him off her. "you know your its so tempting but damn my legs hurt" She pouts. "Aww my baby not used to doing it so much now" he smiles laying next to her. "Im not. remember when i feel asleep during" she giggles "ohh yes i do" He nodded. "I just climbed off you like bitch" He chuckles. "sorry. I was sleepy" She giggles. "Yes and apparently i was boring you" "no it was good up till i passed out" She giggles. "im surprised you didnt leave me after that" She. wraps and arm around him. "never. your my life. I love you to pieces. You poor thing was tired i was keeping you awake" He kissed her head. "MAMMY" Minnie screams. "MUMMY" She screams again making them both jump up the bed running to her room. "MUMMY" She jumps into her arms making Dalton catch them both as Ariana lost her balance. "Shhhh ive got you what happened" Ariana rubs her back.

"scary monster" Minnie cries. "Shhh its okay there is no monsters" Dalton pouts. "aAHHH" she makes a high pitch scream. "what traumatised my little girl." Ariana pouts "come on to mummy and daddy bed we go" Ariana carries her to her room. Dalton followed behind climbing in bed. "its going to be okay" He coos taking her for a cuddle. Minnie grabs her blanket and holds it tightly getting comfy. "who you want to cuddle" Dalton asks "mummy" she sniffs making him not waiting for Ariana to get comfy before letting her cuddle her. "what ever it is baby its not real your okay" Ariana tells her. "It okay mummy keep me safe"