38

"fuck" Ariana jumps up from Dalton's lap making him real confused. "what is it baby" he asks. "I had a deadline today" She sighs rubbing her head making him groan. "I'll go get your laptop you sit back down" Dalton stood up walking to get her stuff. "i hate how Scooter started to make you do things by a certain time" Dalton sat back down. "babe calm down" "its like your in school again. Not like you went half your teen life" he rubs her back. "I was bullied in school thank god i was on tv" she states.

Ariana put the headphones on Dalton's head making him look at her. "your the one who doesn't have a headache" she pouts making him nod. "you sound good on this baby" he smiles making her smile "thanks baby" she smiles back at him.

"can i retire" Ariana groans. "no" Dalton shakes his head. "your sick baby you shouldn't have to work." he pouts. "He is working you too hard. I never get time with my baby no more" he pouts making her look up to him. "you do" she argued. "you work as soon as the kids go to bed till at least you go to sleep or when you finish you end up going to sleep anyway." He looks at her.

"well im sorry i have kids to look after in the day." she sits up. "i don't mean it like that" he rolls his eyes. "Dalton. Do you know tired i am. Do you know how much i just want to jump on you hold you and stay there. Im exhausted. But damn if your allowed to work then so am i." she stands up taking her stuff with her.

Dalton frowns following her. "Ariana" he asks "i have work to do leave me alone"

*****
Dalton woke up in the middle of the night to an empty bed. He stood up walking around the house trying to find his baby. He walks outside and frowns going back in to grab a blanket before walking back outside and over to his wife.

"its 3am" He asks wrapping her in a blanket bringing her into his body for some warmth. "you made me cry" she pouts making him pout "i'm sorry" he rubs her back gently. "want a vacation" he asks "mhm" she nodded. "want to go inside" he asks making her shake her head. "okay" he nodded kissing her head.

"I hate arguing with you Dalton" She sighs. "I hate it too" "just sometimes I feel like we lost a part of our relationship" he pouts making her look up to him. "I love you" she smiles lightly. "I love you too" he smiles back.

"hey babe" Ariana asks "Yes angel" he asks "why is there some lights heading towards out house" she asks making him look. "come on its time to go inside" he stood up "now im scared" she frowns. "hey im here to protect you" he smiles locking the door.

"Hi coco" Dalton smiles seeing he was awake trying to get comfy. "Babe is it someone we know" she questions. "why would they come at 3am" he asks carrying her up to bed. It became clear someone was actually there when the dogs started to bark. "baby im scared" she holds onto him. "well im not letting you come down with me so get in bed" he asks making her nod.

Dalton walked down the stairs and he felt a hand grab hid making him roll his eyes. "I protect you" she giggles. "okay baby" he smiles.

"mummy" Minnie questions "daddy" she asks making Ariana walk over to get and get her. "your mummy" she smiles. "i am" Ariana whispers. "I cannot see" she asks "its okay" Ariana smiles. "I know it you you have boobies" she giggles. "okay baby we need to quiet okay" Ariana tells her making her nod. Ariana sat down on the floor with Minnie in her arms and all dogs come running over to them. "hey daddy needs protecting too you lot" Ariana chuckles. "wosey" Minnie asks "thats Myron" Ariana pouts. "where wosey" Minnie panics. "wosey" Minnie cries. "Toulouse baby" Ariana calls before feeling him against her. "He is here baby" Minnie cuddles into him making Ariana smile.

Dalton turns on the light and Ariana looks up. "well this is cute" he smiles seeing everyone on the floor cuddling. "well no one is on our property" he smiles making Ariana nod.

"bed time" Ariana cheers standing up making Minnie picks Toulouse up. "you got him" Ariana asks making Minnie shake her head. Ariana took him for her making Toulouse give his mama some kisses. Minnie walks up the stairs to her room and climbed into bed. Ariana placed Toulouse down and he cuddled by her feet. Myron jumps up too making Ariana frown. "Myron you can come sleep with mummy" Ariana says giving Minnie a kiss. "good night angel"

"Myron come on" Ariana pats her leg making him jump down and follow her. "we have a dog" Dalton asks "mhm he will just get on the bean bag though or behind the pillow. He wanted Minnie's bed but she has Toulouse and i dont want her having a full bed of dogs.

"i can't wait to see her face when we get her the puppy" Dalton smiles. "Me too."