17

"what are you doing back" Tori yawns as Dalton walks through the door. "Some couple next to us were at it and Ariana couldn't sleep" he pouts placing a sleepy Ariana to the floor. "go get in bed beautiful" he kisses her head. "why are you awake" Dalton asks "just woke up" she shrugs.

Dalton nodded leaving his sister downstairs and going to cuddle his wife. He shook his head when he found her cuddling Minnie. He gently climbs into the bed and closes his eyes.

****
"Tori can I wake Mummy and daddy yet" Minnie asks making her look at the time. "Yes of course" she smiles making Minnie run to the stairs before gently crawling up them and running to her parents room. "mummy" she gives her a kiss. "daddy" she ran to his side giving him a kiss.

"good morning angel" he smiles giving her a cuddle. "mummy wake up" she pouts. "Ari baby" he gently taps her. "Minnie wants to see you" he smiles as she moved slightly meaning she was waking up. Ariana opens her eyes and smiles. "mummy" she smiles giving her another kiss. "good morning angel" she smiles

"okay should we let mummy clean her self up and me you go downstairs" He asks making Minnie nod. Dalton stands up and Minnie kisses her mama again. "see you soon" she jumps into Dalton's arms. "your getting clever" he smiles holding her and carrying her down the stairs.

"daddy play" Minnie asks "daddy play" he nodded sitting down on the floor with her. "daddy pig" She hands him the toy pig. "me cow" she hands herself the cow. "nana" She hands him a banana. "where apple" she pouts standing up looking around for it. "apple"

"i think you need to get her a toy kitchen" Tori smiles. "we have looked into it" he smiles.

Ariana walks down the stairs and smiles at them playing together. "how much you want for last night" Dalton asks "nothing shes family" "told you she wouldnt want paying" Ariana chuckles.

"thats like me asking for money to watch a friends dog" "can i go now or what" Tori asks "of course you
can" Ariana smiles. "thanks for last night"

"nana" minnie hands her a fake banana. "thanks princess" Ariana smiles pretending to eat it making Minnie smile. "mmmm yummy" Ariana smiles. Ariana sits down on the sofa leaving Minnie to play with Dalton. "you feeling okay" He asks "yeah fine just need to sit down. Baby is making me stomach all weird" she pouts.

Minnie stands up and lifts her mums top up giving it a kiss. "you know thats where the baby is" Ariana asks making her nod. "me in there once" she points. "kiss mummy's tummy again baby" Dalton asks making Minnie shake her head "no photo" she whines. "me look messy" she pouts.

"you looks fine baby but come give mama a cuddle i missed you" Ariana smiles making Minnie give her a cuddle. "me need poop" Minnie jumps up. "okay come on" Ariana rushes her to the bathroom since this was the first time she had said that.

"because its a poo want to use the big girl toilet" Ariana asks making Minnie nod. Ariana grabs her step and lets her sit on the toilet. "mummy wont let you fall in baby its okay" Ariana smiles "babe want this" Dalton asks holding up the toilet seat which which was smaller. "i mean after this yeah shes getting very clever about the toilet" Ariana smiles making him nod.

"mummy me have bath" Minnie asks "sure baby we can have a bath" Ariana nodded. "yay" Minnie smiles. Ariana wipes her before lifting her onto the side to allow her to wash her hands.

"want a bath now or later" Dalton asks "Later" Minnie asks making him nod. Dalton helps her to the floor and hands her the towel to dry her hands
before trying to put it back over the rail. "nearly princess" Ariana smiles helping her.

Toulouse comes running in and Minnie smiles sitting to the floor giving him a cuddle. "where have you been all morning" Ariana asks giving him a kiss. "come on lets leave the bathroom" Ariana smiles