100

A/N
Anyone want a book 3?

also any book ideas?
_____

"mummy not fit" Minnie frowns walking to her. Ariana turns around expecting her to be in her own clothes. She smiles seeing her in Dalton's top. "come here mummy sort it out" She smiles. "Where daddy" She asks confused. "gone to get us all food because we don't wanna cook today" Ariana smiles kissing her head before tying the top at the back so she couldn't fall over.

"Will daddy be mad" She asks "Nope i'm sure he wont mind" Ariana smiles "I want a daddy top" Leo whines "okay mummy go get you one" She smiles going to their suitcase and grabbing one of them and taking it to him tying it behind too.

"leave her sleep mama want some rest and time with the big kids" Ariana pouts.

***
Dalton walks in with some pizza for the kids and some salads for him and Ariana since he didn't want to leave Ariana the only one eating healthy. He looks around and smiles "was i missed" he questions "i think so" Ariana smiles giving him a kiss before following him to the kitchen. "i think they are bored" Ariana pouts. "they kids we asked then if they wanted to somewhere and they said no. I found a water park near by i think they would love that" Dalton cut the pizza up.

"Minnie Leo come eat" Ariana smiles placing a place in-front of them on the table. "you can have more if you want it" Dalton kisses both their heads.

Ariana sat across from Leo while Dalton sat across from Minnie. "want to go to a water park tomorrow" Dalton asks "no" Minnie shook her head. Leo pouts "i do" "Minnie what do you want to do" Ariana sighs "shopping"

"How about mama takes you shopping and I take Leo to the water park" "no babe were doing stuff as a family its why we came up here"

"We can all go to the water park because thats what Leo wants to do and we can make him happy. Then we can take you shipping and have a meal in a restaurant." Ariana told them. "we are just trying to think of fun things for you to do Minnie." Dalton looked at her.

"more" Leo hands Ariana his plate. "eat some of the bread part and then you can have some more." Ariana chuckles seeing he just ate the cheese. "noo" He whines folding his arms. Ariana handed him another piece. "I wont let him go hungry im sorry" Ariana pouts as Dalton looked at her. Leo looks down eating some of the base making Dalton smile.

"Minnie baby want some more" Ariana looks at her "No thank you" she shook her head. "Minnie come on" Ariana extended her arm out for her. Minnie took her mummy's hand and followed her.

"talk to me angel" She asks "I scared ti leave the house." She pouts. "Mummy and daddy will keep you safe angel" Ariana told her. "it makes me panicky and no breath" She shook her head. "like mummy sometimes gets" making her nod.

Ariana nodded kissing her head. "Can you be a big girl and eat some more for mummy" Ariana asks "can i have cake after" she looks up "of course" Ariana smiles.

Dalton smiles at them coming back into the room Ariana sat down next to Dalton where Minnie climbed onto her lap. Ariana handed her a slice of pizza. "hows my little 3 month old" Ariana asks "she is great"