95

dalton gets sick

"cuddles" Dalton pouts. "i'm coming" Ariana walks over to him climbing into his lap. "you okay" Ariana asks "yeah just need cuddles from my baby" he kisses her head laying down with her. "your squishing my boob be careful" "better not get rid of Millie's milk or she will scream the place down." He moves himself. "yeah and ill blame daddy"

"i know i just got you into bed but can you get me some water" Dalton asks "of course" She sat up climbing off the bed going to get him a bottle of water before taking it up to him. "thanks angel" he smiles taking a sip.

"love you" She lays down. "love you too" he kisses her head letting her snuggling into him.

****
Dalton woke up pushing Ariana off him walking to the bathroom and sitting one the floor feeling the need to throw up. He wasn't going to wake Ariana up when she had night feeds right now. "babe" Ariana asks walking into the room with Millie attached to her. "Ari not with her" he sighs. "okay" she left him alone feeding Millie before going to see if he was okay.

"you okay" She asks rubbing his back. "I feel like shit" he sighs "want to go to bed and ill put a bucket next to you or you want to stay here" She asks "Stay here" she nodded going to get him a blanket since he felt really cold.

"i'll be okay here angel go sleep" He took her hand. "No. If this was me you would be sat here with me and thats what i'm going to do. I wont sleep if your sick" she kisses his cheek.

Ariana placed her hand to his forehead and frowns "your red hot baby" "baby' me" he whines holding onto her. "okay okay" She rubs his back as be sat on her lap.

****
"MINNIE SIT NOW" Ariana groans "I WANT DADDY" She screams. "daddy is sick leave him alone" Ariana pushes her onto her chair lightly. Ariana let out a yawn making herself s coffee to try wake her up. She never went back to sleep she was with Dalton all night as he was being sick a lot.

"mummy" Leo points making Ariana turn around as she sees Minnie running off. Ariana sighs kissing his head following her. "Get out" Ariana points to her. "daddy dead" Minnie pouts. "Minnie listen to your mummy" Dalton mumbles. "i want daddy" Minnie frowns "Minnie i'll put you on the step"

"no you wont" Minnie folds her arms. Ariana lifted her up off the bed carrying her to the step. "your the worst mummy" Minnie kicks her

"kick me again" Ariana turn around. Dalton came down the stairs hearing Ariana struggle. "you can sit there all day for all i care till you apologise to your mother. she has done nothing but try help me get some sleep and i don't expect my 4 year old to be screaming hurtful words to one of the girls i love" Dalton held Ariana as he felt a little dizzy.

"I'm sorry for yelling" Ariana looks at her.  "i'm sorry for being horrible" Minnie looks at her. "Thank you" Dalton looks at them both. "im going back to bed" He sighs.

"come here" Ariana opens her arms to Minnie. Minnie ran into them and held onto her. "I love you" Minnie kisses her cheek. "i love you too" She smiles.

"mummy take nap" Minnie looks at her. "mummy don't get sleep" Ariana tickles her going to see what Leo was doing. "He ate my waffles" She giggles "I think he was a hungry boy this morning" Ariana smiles. "takes after daddy" "he does" she agrees

"can you stop eating all our food" Ariana taps him making him look up. "mummy and Minnie got to eat too silly" Minnie giggles. "you okay now" Ariana looks at her. "mummy tired mummy get mad when i dont listen its okay" She smiles "want to go down"

"nooo" She clings to her. "okay okay mummy keep hold"