15

"good morning" Dalton smiles "good morning" she mumbles against his chest. "happy anniversary" "happy 2 years" he smiles kissing her head. "mmm i want a proper kiss" she whines looking up at him. "a kiss for the beauty" he kisses her lips making her smile before tucking her head into his chest again. "you ready to part from our girl for a night" He asks "No" she shook her head. "but you sister is staying here with her so at least she has all her toys" Ariana smiles.

"MAMMY" Minnie calls "I love when she calls me that" Ariana beams rolling off the bed and going to see to her. "good morning my angel" Ariana smiles picking her up. Minnie grips onto her resting her head on her chest. "want to go cuddle with me and daddy in bed for a bit" Ariana asks her making her nod. Ariana walks to the bedroom and Dalton smiles. "my girl" he takes her for a snuggle while Ariana crawls back into bed.

Minnie stands on Dalton's knee giving him some kisses. "i got 2" he gasps "mummy get one" he asks making Minnie lean and give her a kiss. "mummy got 3" Ariana giggles "she loves me more" she sticks her tongue out. "hey thats mean" he pouts.

"okay lets get up and get breakfast" Dalton stands up. Minnie flops onto the bed climbing off it and following him. "come on wifey" He smiles taking Minnie's hand. Ariana climbs off the bed following her favourite people. Minnie lets go of Dalton's hand when they to the stairs sitting down on her bum and going down.

"shes a cutie" He smiles to Ariana making her nod "she sure is"  "she gets it from her mama" he nudges her making Ariana blush. Minnie runs into the kitchen climbing onto her chair. Ariana smiles at her making her some breakfast. "babe what do you want" Dalton asks "just some fruit please" she smiles making him nod.

Ariana hands Minnie her breakfast with her spoon and Minnie smiles picking up and tucking in. "here you go gorgeous" he smiles handing her a bowl of fruit. Ariana smiles sitting down. "i love you" she smiles "love you too angel" he smiles sitting the other side of Minnie.

"no kissy kissy" she points her little finger at them. "but me and mummy got married on this day" he pouts. "no" she shakes her head. "okay" he pouts. Minnie looks to Ariana and pouts her lips. "oh but you want kisses" Ariana asks giving her a kiss. "what about me" Dalton pouts. "mummy no fight me" she shook her eat eating some more. "may as well give my wife a kiss then" Dalton leans over. "naughty daddy" Minnie shoves him playfully away.

"mummy mine" Minnie holds onto her arm. "can i borrow your mummy for the night then is that allowed" He asks "who watch me" she asks "Aunty Tori" He smiles.

"TORI WHEN SHE COMING" Minnie screams in excitement. "later on baby" He smiles "tori let me awake late" Minnie covers her mouth. "well mummy and daddy will put you to bed then" Dalton says. "babe its one night geez we can all be tired babies tomorrow" she smiles. "so you have already decided that we are not sleeping tonight" he asks standing up grabbing everything off the table.

"well my gorgeous husband over here seems to like making his wife feel fantastic" Ariana states. "Not in front of Minnie geez" He covers her ears. "me play" Minnie runs off. Ariana looks at Dalton and bursts out laughing. "its not funny i have no hope making me daughter not be dirty minded with you around" He states. "I mean she is better than me i kissed all the boys in the play ground"

"ugh don't tell me that." He whines. "i don't want my daughter kissing all the boys" he pouts. "babe calm down" Ariana chuckles. "shell be a heart breaker" "she better not be" he whines. "she a heart breaker she is being locked inside forever no joke"

"i love winding you up" she giggles "i have noticed" he nodded.

****
"Want to go for a walk with me and minnie" Ariana asks "sure baby" he smiles seeing her in a flowery dress. "oh your twinning" He smiles "yes daddy" Minnie twirls making Dalton take Ariana's hand and twirl her around.

"let me go put some shoes on" he smiles walking up to the bedroom.

"me look bweatful" Minnie smiles "you sure do" Ariana nodded "mummy want some kisses" Ariana bends down. Minnie leans and gives her a few pecks.

"come on then my angels" Dalton smiles coming back down and following his girls out. Minnie takes both her parents hands making them smile. Its the little things as a parent which make you the happiest. The only thing with a 2 year old was they wanted to touch everything.

(lets just say this is ariana)

"Today My little one came up to me and said "can we twin" and i was like okay

"Today My little one came up to me and said "can we twin" and i was like okay. so we went and surprised daddy so he made us have a photo shoot on our walk. ps. heels are a no go when you want to twin."

****
"babe" Ariana asks "mhm" he looks at her. "i know your going to be mad but can i wear heels" she asks "if they are little" he looks at her. "what about high rise shoes" she asks holding up her platformed trainers. "the platformed shoes" he smiles making her nod. "can you put some clothes on before i say were not going for a meal" he asks making her nod.

Minnie drags Tori into the room and Ariana jumps. "sorry" tori looks away. "but damn your pregnant. I knew it" Tori smiles looking at her stomach. "please don't tell anyone not even mum" he asks "okay what ever but Minnie wants something" Tori asks. "minnie what you want" he asks "stuffy" she sniffs making Dalton hand it to her.

"im ready" Ariana walks out the bathroom. "damn you fine" Dalton hugs her. "can you see my bump though" she asks "nope" he shakes his head. "you can only see it when you don't have clothes on" he smiles making her nod.

Ariana walks down the stairs followed by Dalton and Minnie ran into her mothers arms. "love you" she kisses her "i love you too" Ariana smiles handing her to Dalton. "Keep mummy safe" Minnie asks "Daddy will always keep mummy safe" He smiles pecking her lips. "love you" she holds onto him. "love you too. Be good for my sister" he asks making her nod. "can we go pool" she asks her daddy. "if Tori keeps you from going underwater yes" he looks at his sister. "damn you really think ill hurt her" she pouts. "shes safe baby" Ariana giggles "shes my baby" He whines holding onto her. "just take her" Ariana giggles making Tori take her. "shes loves her aunty baby let her have some fun with out us being over protective over her"