44

Ariana smiles seeing how happy her brother was to be getting married to the man of his dream.

"mummy i need a wee" Minnie wiggles making Dalton slide off his seat taking Minnie's hand. "Ive got it" he whispers making Ariana nod lifting Leo into her knee.

"im sorry" Minnie pouts "no need to apologise for you needing to pee" Dalton tells her "but everyone looked when we left" "thats okay baby. Your a little girl and little girls don't know all big girl stuff yet and thats okay" he smiles helping her up to wash her hands. "come on lets go back" he smiles taking her hand again.

Dalton sat down next to Ariana making her take his hand.

*****
"Hey where is my sister" Frankie pouts. "Minnie had an upset tummy so she is with her trying to calm her down" Dalton smiles lightly. "oh and you couldn't sort that out because" he asks "Minnie wanted her."

"hey mum" Ariana smiles "is she okay" Joan asks "she is just struggling to poop." "mummy im done" Minnie calls making Ariana walks back into the bathroom "you sure your done" she asks making Minnie nod.

Once she was clean they all headed back down to the reception room. "you okay" Ariana asks Dalton. "your brother just pissed Minnie wanted you and not me" He pouts. "and then took Leo" she asks making him nod. "im sorry" she sits next to him. "its fine" he smiles rubbing her back.

"i would go see him before he blames me for stealing you all night" He tells her. "babe you seem so sad right now." "im fine beautiful" he gives her a kiss. Ariana stands up walking over to her brother giving him a hug.

****
"babe im going to go take the kids up to bed Ill see you up there" Dalton gives Ariana a kiss. "okay i love you" Ariana looks up to him. "I love you too" he smiles.

Dalton took Minnie's hand and they began to walk to the room. "mummy not coming" she asks confused. "no baby Frankie wants her to stay a little bit longer" Dalton pouts. "Uncle Frankie stole mummy away from you a lot today. That should be me" Minnie frowns. "You always steal me away from mummy but your our baby we expect to be needed on" He opens the door placing Leo down on the bed and bending down to Minnie.

"Why can't you steal mummy from uncle Frankie" she asks confused "i could but Frankie is annoyed at me for arguing with mummy the other night" "ohhh he silly mummy and daddy always have down moments but you never stop kissing each other" She giggles. "you know why" he asks "you love each other" she smiles.

"come on lets get you ready for sleep" Dalton smiles handing her some pyjamas and helping her undress. "what about Leo daddy" She asks "he is already asleep baby he will be okay" Dalton smiles helping her into bed. "i love you so much" "i love you too daddy"

****
Ariana walks into the hotel room and Dalton looks up. "finally" he looks at her climbing off the bed going to hug her. "he he wouldn't let me leave" she sniffs. "i i want to go sleep" she mumbles making him nod getting her some clothes and helping her change. "your okay" he kisses her head taking her dress off and putting a top over her head before carrying her to the bathroom and running the water.

He gently brushes her hair letting her put it into a bun as he gently washes her face. "I have the best husband ever" she mumbles making him smile. "anything else" he asks after drying her face. "bed" she pouts holding back on to him. He smiles carrying her over to the bed laying her down climbing in next to her.

Dalton closes his eyes making Ariana hit him. "what" he pouts. "i want cuddling" she pouts. "i thought you were asleep already damn" he holds her making her smile closing her eyes again. "i swear its bully Dalton week for you" he pouts rubbing her back.