99

"DADDY" Leo calls making him climb off the bed and go see what he wanted. "Daddy" Leo makes grabby hands wanting a cuddle. "you okay baby" He asks picking him up rubbing his back. "i sleep with you" he pouts. "okay" he carries him to bed. "hi beautiful" Dalton smiles seeing her feeding Millie. "a little one wants to sleep with us" he asks "he is okay sure we can give him some snuggles" she smiles

"Millie okay?" Leo asks sitting on the bed "Millie just is hungry so mummy feeding her" she smiles to him. "does it hurt" he asks rubbing her arm "no baby i have done this with all of you." She smiles patting Millie's back. "can i play with her soon" He asks "When she a little older" Ariana smiles giving him a kiss laying Millie back in bed and getting in to snuggle her boys.

~
Ariana smiles gently waking up from sleep to her now 3 year old cuddled into her with his head on her chest. "cute" Dalton smiles waking up. "He is my baby boy" Ariana smiles kissing his head. "he is. All my kids love you more" He pouts. "nope they love you too babe. I just give them cuddles all the time where you play more with them"

Ariana stood up holding Leo and carrying him out to the sofa placing a blanket over him. Dalton followed with Millie. "hi princess" Ariana smiles seeing her on the ipad. "Hi. mummy" She smiles. "you okay your not normally awake this early unless Leo wakes you" Ariana sat next to her. "I got a little scared alone in the room" she pouts. "i'm sorry baby" Ariana pulls her into a hug. "its okay mummy."

"babe" Dalton moves his head signalling for her to come talk to him. Ariana stood up walking over to him. "look at her pants" He whispers "what about them" She asks confused looking at her. "they are not what she went to bed in. She went to bed in her puppy ones. I remember her begging me to find them for her. So I went to the room and her pants are wet and so is the bed" He frowns.

"poor baby"

"she'll be embarrassed baby. I don't wanna upset her but i know we need to ask her about it" Dalton frowns. "lets do it later. There is no harm in leaving her a little while not like she is wet now"

"can i hold my sister" Minnie asks "Of course you can baby. She is awake too so im sure she would love for you to play a little with her toys" Ariana hands her over. "okay mummy" She smiles sitting on the floor with her.

"my wife is free" He holds her making Ariana giggle wrapping her arms around him. "you have nails too right now" he asks "yeah wanted to feel a little like me again" she leans up to give him a kiss. "happy wife is all i care about" he messes her hair up. "good job I haven't got anyone to impress"

"Mama she needs changing" Minnie spoke up. "I think its daddy turn" Ariana pats him. "whatever" he rolls his eyes bending down to change his baby.

"there you go a clean baby for you" Dalton smiles kissing her cheek. "thanks daddy" She smiles holding her again.

****
"Minnie baby can we talk to you" Ariana asks "no" she shook her head. "Baby girl its okay" Dalton picks her up sitting down and holding her. "accidents happen baby" Ariana rubbed her back. "i a big girl though" she sniffs. "mama wet the bed after she had you" Dalton told her making Ariana hit him. "different" she rolls her eyes.

"Minnie we know you want to be a big girl but sometimes its okay to be a little girl who needs their mummy and daddy to help them." Dalton looks at her. "I didn't want to be shouted at." "we would never shout at you baby for an accident"

"I am a big girl and i still like for my momma to come hug me and spend time with me." Ariana smiles "you need a daddy mummy" she giggles "I need him too. He makes me happy when i feel down" Ariana tickles her. "daddy makes me happy too" Minnie looks to him.

"I'm glad I can make my girls happy." He smiles "being a big girl is good but your still a little girl baby. You don't need to act big and strong just yet. Mama and Daddy are still here to help you with everything and will be forever"