51

"Ari" Dalton whispers gently pushing some hair from her face. "mhm baby you okay" She mumbles gently rolling onto her back and opening her eyes slightly. "i'm going to work now okay. Leo woke up. I gave him a bottle and he went back to sleep" He tells her making Ariana nod. "love you stay safe" She yawns "Love you too" he kisses her head before letting her either wake up more go back to sleep.

Ariana rolls over grabbing her laptop from the floor and opening it up to see what she could get on with and what she needed to get done today.

"good morning" Ariana smiles seeing Minnie walk into the bedroom about an hour later. "Morning" she rubs her eyes climbing onto the bed snuggling next to her. "daddy go work" Minnie asks "yeah baby he went about an hour ago" Ariana kisses her head. "

****
"mummy what you doing" Minnie sits next to Ariana cuddling into her. "on live because im working and i had to get this done today" Ariana tells her "oh i sorry" she frowns going to move away "its okay baby you okay?" Ariana asks making her nod "i miss daddy" Minnie pouts. "He will be home soon" Ariana looks at the time. "can i wait at the window then" she asks "not yet baby its too early for that"

"you can stay and cuddle me it will make me feel better" Ariana suggests. "yay" Minnie smiles looking at the screen. "there is a question for you baby" Ariana smiles "me" she asks confused. "Yes. It says does mummy sing a lot" Ariana laughs. "all the time" Minnie giggles. "but when daddy shows up never" Minnie pouts.

"DADDY" Minnie points to the screen. "hi Dalton" Ariana chuckles. "daddy come home please" Minnie asks "babe he can't he is working" Ariana rubs her back. "your working and i get you" Minnie whines "why cant i have both you" she huffs.

"because someone has to look after you" Ariana tells her. Dalton left the live stream and face-times Ariana making Ariana hand the phone to Minnie. "hi daddy" she smiles.

"daddy is cute" Minnie shows the screen to the live making Ariana chuckle. "why mummy loves him" she nodded. "i dont just love him because he is cute baby" Ariana tells her. "he makes me happy"

"okay mummy needs to get back to my live" Ariana looks back at her phone with the live on answering some more questions as she gave Minnie a headphone so they couldn't really hear what they were talking about.. Minnie drops the phone jumping out Ariana's arms running off before Ariana heard the door slam. "What did you say to her" Ariana asks "Nothing. I was showing her a horse on my screen" he pouts.

"I guess ill be back soon guys" Ariana placed everything down and walked everywhere looking for her. "mama" she heard Leo "yay now all my kids are awake and mummy had to delay work even more" she rolls her eyes opening his door grabbing him and entering the bathroom.

"oh you just needed to pee"

Ariana walked back to her laptop after getting Leo a bottle. "Dalton get back to work and come home faster she will want that more than to stay on face time. I love you" Ariana tells him. "I love you too"

"life as a mummy you guys" Ariana chuckles feeding her man. Ariana smiles reading some of the comments about how they never really see videos of Leo because he is still a baby and can't do much.

****
Arana walks into her bedroom and frowns as the door to the balcony was open. She walks over and sees Minnie sat there waiting for her daddy. "Hey baby you know we dont like you out here alone incase something happens to you" Ariana pouts giving her a hug. "daddy is late" she sniffs. "he may just be stuck in traffic baby" Ariana picks her up taking her back inside shutting the door locking it.

"you can come sit at the window and wait if you want" Ariana kisses her cheek carrying her downstairs placing her down taking her boy from the playpen since he was getting cranky.

"come on mummy will make your food now because i know your hungry" Ariana places him im his high chair. "pasta" she shoes him. "or some veggies" Ariana asks looking at him. Leo points to the pasta making Ariana nod. "can I have spaghetti" Minnie asks "with" Ariana asks "cheese and meatballs" She asks "mhm of course you want it now or later baby" Ariana asks. "I eat now so mummy can eat with daddy when we go sleep" she smiles making Ariana nod.

Ariana made her kids something to eat making Minnie leave the window and sit down while Ariana sat in front of Leo helping him eat.

Dalton comes through the door and Minnie jumps into his arms. "Hi princess" Dalton smiles holding her. "Hey babe was work stressful" she asks seeing his mood. "mhm a client kept me late sorry" he frowns. "go eat your dinner baby" Dalton places her down. "you eaten" He asks Ariana. "No i was waiting for you" Ariana smiles making him nod.

Leo picked a piece of pasta up from his bowl and threw it straight at Ariana. "no! you do not throw food" Ariana warns him making him grab another and throw it to the floor and laugh. "okay your done" Ariana takes the bowl away. "HAHSHA" He screams kicking his legs crying.

Dalton took the bowl off Ariana and swapped with her. He makes grabby hands for Ariana and Ariana picked him up. "can you be a big boy and eat a little more for me" Ariana asks him. "mummy doesn't want you to go to bed hungry." she kisses his head. Dalton hands him a little more food and he takes i shoving it into his mouth.

"mummy can i have more" Minnie asks "mhm baby one second" Ariana asks making her nod since her brother was eating. "i did give him a lot dont think he has to eat the whole bowl" Ariana tells Dalton making Dalton nod.

Ariana placed Leo back in his highchair since he was eatinf again helping her little one get some more. "can i have 2" Minnie asks "sure" Ariana smiles handing the plate back to her.

"she takes after her mother that one" Dalton chuckles. "hey i was making sure my family heritage carried on in my family" she smiles. "oh i noticed"

*****
"want me to order a takeaway" He asks "no no im cooking for you" she smiles "okay baby" he smiles sitting down. "or i cook for you" he stood up pushing her into the chair making her giggle. "if you really want to"