90

Ariana gently peels Dalton's arms from around her climbing off the bed looking back at him. "oh your a cute sleeper" she giggles lightly before picking up her sleeping angel and carrying her downstairs thankful she hadn't woke her up. "good morning mummy" Minnie smiles making Ariana jump. "good morning my princess how are you today" Ariana asks looking what she was eating. "my tummy a little better. I big girl and made food too" she beams "I can see and you made little amount of mess" she smiles making Minnie nod her head.

"daddy still sleeping" Minnie asks "yeah the boys of the house still sleeping. But hey we can have fun we don't need them" Ariana looks at her making a coffee. "we can mummy. Can we go for a walk with Millie" She asks "Sure baby if thats what you want to do. Not want to do that with daddy and Leo though" She asks "okay" she nodded.

****
"handsome" Ariana kisses Dalton's head lightly. "what's up angel" he asks "it's 9am and ive not had kisses yet i'm sad" She rests her head on his chest. "you let me sleep in" he asks rubbing her back slightly. "yeah. not a lot you could have done so i wanted to let you sleep" She looks at him. "thanks baby" he gave her a kiss.

"where are our babies" he asks wrapping his arms around her "Minnie and Leo were playing with his dinosaurs and Millie is napping just like a normal new born would be" "mmm sounds perfect" he hums sitting up making Ariana fall onto his lap.

"want carrying beautiful" he asks making her nod with a smile. "i want to be your baby" she holds onto him. "always my baby" he smiles. "kids go to bed your my priority giving you plenty of kisses and cuddles." he smiles walking down the stairs. "you do that all day and i appreciate it" she went to her feet as their two big babies saw them both. It was certain one of them wanted a daddy cuddle.

Leo stood up walking over to him. "morning handsome" He smiles pulling his top down before Ariana could tickle him. "your a meany butt" Ariana pouts "he just wants a cuddle" Dalton kisses his cheek.

"he does look super cute right now" she smiles leaving them both alone. "can we buy him a skateboard" Dalton asks "If you buy him full protective gear and your the one supervising him yes. Just because you love Skating" She smiles looking down at her baby girl seeing how she was. "wait really" Dalton asks spinning Leo around. "Yes babe he is nearly 3 he is becoming a big boy and i know you would never let him get hurt and hey it would help you both bond"

"what do i get" Minnie asks "you picked up shopping and spending all daddy's money" Ariana looks at her "and yours" Dalton looks at her "okay and mine" she agreed.

"Just like your mama" Dalton smiles "i pretty like mama too" she asks "I think your even cuter than mama" Dalton smiles making Minnie look up to Ariana. "That was mean daddy she your wife" Minnie giggles.

"okay your both stunning" He smiles making Minnie nod. "thanks angel but i can stand up for myself with daddy" Ariana smiles "no you can't mummy. You need Minnie to help" She took her hand "okay i need Minnie's help sometimes"

Millie began to cry making Ariana look over and let go of Minnie's hand to pick her up. "is she okay mama she need milk" Minnie asks "I think she need a nappy change" Ariana looks at her. "can i come help my little sister"

"of course you can" Ariana smiles walking to the bathroom with her. "mummy are you and daddy okay" Minnie asks "we are fine baby why" Ariana asks wiping Millie down. "you not cuddling or kisses around each other and your always cuddling and kissing no matter what" she smiles "were fine baby. We had a little cuddle and a kiss while we were upstairs when i woke him up." "okay good"

****
"Minnie wants to go for a family walk" Ariana wrapped her arms around Dalton. "so thats why your dressed cute" he smiles "mhm feel myself a little more" she smiles resting her chin on his chest. "good. im glad okay ill go get changed and we can go for a walk" he smiles walking away with her. "mummy is being silly" Minnie giggles "I know" Dalton smiles "I think she wants cuddles"