8

Ariana wakes up and rolls over. Ariana gently climbs off the bed walking into the bathroom and grabs a wipe going to wipe Dalton's face. Where Minnie had drew on him. "babe" he whines pushing her away. "no baby minnie drew on you and it was making me laugh" She pouts. "I want to sleep" he hides his face into the pillow making Ariana take her top off. "babe thats mean" He pouts looking at them. Ariana attacks him with the wipe again. "gets what i want" she shrugs making him pout.

"okay come snuggle now" She opens her arms as his face was clean. Dalton smiles shuffling himself into her. Ariana wraps her arms around him rubbing his back.

"is my wife feeling okay. Why do i deserve cuddles" He asks looking at her. "My man always deserves cuddles just you always cuddle me" she giggles kissing his head.

Dalton lays on her and Ariana looks at him before placing a kiss to her lips. "babe we need to get up not get freaky" she giggles "We have time" he looks at her. "we have plenty of times for this later" She kisses his lips again.

"lets go wake our girl up" he smiles standing up on the bed. "pass me my top back then" she asks making him pull her off the bed and put her top back on for her.

They both walk to their girls bedroom and open the door. "good morning sleeping princess" Ariana smiles gently picking her up for a snuggle. "who you want to snuggle you awake me or daddy" Ariana asks making Minnie grip her top. "okay baby mummy snuggle you"

"I'll make her some breakfast" he smiles seeing her wanting to be a big baby today instead of a big big girl.

****
"Hi this must be Minnie" The lady smiles. "Yes it is" Ariana smiles. "okay so Im Linda you spoke to me on the phone" She smiles making Ariana nod.

"Ariana is worried about security issues." Dalton asks. "We lock the door and you get given a card to be able to pick up your child. So everything is secure don't worry." she smiles.

"Minnie do you want to go play while i talk to your
parents" She asks Minnie making her nod. Minnie kisses her parents cheeks before running off.

"okay so any allergies" she asks. "Were not sure of any at the moment but her mother is allergic to tomatoes so we try not to give them to her just incase" Dalton explains. "potty training" she asks "shes started. She knows about a wee and done it several times. But she hasn't done a poo yet" Ariana pouts. "okay thats fine. If you happy to leave her we are happy to take care of her" She smiles.

"Minnie come say bye bye" Ariana pouts making Minnie run over to them. "Bye love you" She kisses her mummy before giving her daddy a hug.

Ariana and Dalton walk out and climb into the car. "My girl is growing up" Ariana pouts. "she sure is" He nodded

******
"Minnie your daddy is here to pick you up" Linda smiles making Minnie put the toys down and walk over to Dalton raising her arms to him. Dalton smiles picking her up resting her on his hip. "mummy" Minnie asks confused. "at home baby she had a work meeting" he pouts making her nod.

As they arrived home Dalton got Minnie out the car before she ran straight inside. Toulouse was happy to see her so he ran over to her tripping her up by accident. Minnie cries as she fell to the floor so Toulouse barked.

Dalton comes in and rushes over to his girl on the floor picking her up. "shh its okay baby girl he missed you all day" He rubs her back sitting on the floor with her. Toulouse licks her face making Minnie smile giving him a kiss.

"now to go find your mummy hey" he smiles taking her hand and helping her up the stairs and taking her to her work room. Ariana notices them in the corner of the room so she took her head phones off and stood up. "mummy missed you" Ariana kisses her. "your kisses woosy" Minnie giggles. "Toulouse tripped her up and gave her kisses for making her cry" Dalton pouts. "mummy can kiss Toulouse" Ariana giggles

***
"What you making for tea" Dalton asks "some kind of pizza. Its broccoli based and I want to see if Minnie moo likes it. Shes being a very good help right now" Ariana smiles as Minnie was laying the sauce. "what sauce we using" He asks "this one picked out cheese sauce so im not quite sure how its going to turn out but we will try it" Ariana giggles making him nod. "okay i guess I'll leave my big chec and Mini chef to it" he pouts leaving the kitchen.

Ariana smiles helping Minnie add her decorations.