66

"The kids are asleep" Dalton smiles shutting the bedroom door flicking the lock across. "you know we don't have to do it with the door locked they know not to come in" Ariana asks making him nod. "but were doing their presents so they can't find out" he gave her a kiss.

"okay we can have the door locked" Ariana gave in putting her phone down and grabbing some paper and grabbing a gift. "we spoilt the fuck out of then" Ariana gasps "we sure did"

"Im so excited for Christmas this year" Ariana smiles tying a bow with a ribbon. "I know i love hosting Christmas here with you. I can't wait to start to decorate the house with the kids tomorrow" he placed a present to the floor.

"we have Daisy here tomorrow baby you remember" Ariana asks "mhm just for the morning though. Tori has the gender as well she is coming tomorrow to tell us" Dalton smiles making Ariana smile. "busy days" Ariana giggles.

"any lucky with the present Minnie asked for" Dalton asks "no" she shakes her head. "poor baby doesn't even know how it works feel sorry for her" Ariana sighs. "i think she knows its something between us" He closes the closet door. "she is only 4 baby"

"going to go wash my face" she walks into the bathroom. Dalton pushes her away from the sink and Ariana giggles. "i guess you want to brush your teeth" "yea don't get kisses if i don't"

Dalton lifts her up to the counter and pushes through her legs taking the wipe out her hand and continuing to remove her make up. "my beautiful angel" he smiles giving her a kiss. "hey why you crying" he frowns bringing her into a hug. "i just love you." she sobs "I love you too" He kisses her head. "i'm glad i can make you emotional but i hate when you cry" "im sorry" she wipes her eyes on his too making her giggle. "better than make up i guess" he looks down. "yeah told you. you should never wear white around me" She laughs.

They both go climb into bed when they had finished up into the bathroom. "can i play for a bit" Dalton asks looking at his controller "mhm of course you can what else we going to do" she asks leaning against his side. "good point" He chuckles wrapping an arm around her. Ariana places some headphones on and watched a bit of Netflix while he played video games. It was the little things that mattered to them now. They could be doing opposite things and still be in each others arms.

Dalton feels his baby jump a little so he leaned down kissing her head guessing she was watching something jumpy. Ariana wiggled around slightly getting comfy. Dalton looked down at her and noticed she was falling to sleep.

About half an hour later he turned the tv off and placed everything to the side. Gently peeling her laptop away from her and taking her headphone placing them to the floor. He gently laid down next to her bring her into his arms to cuddle since she would be sad if she woke up and wasn't cuddling him.

****
Minnie climbs off her bed walking to her parents room only to find the door shut fully. She frowns walking away since the rule was if it was closed fully do not go in. She walked to Leo's room and smiles at the fact he was awake so she picked him up out of bed and took him downstairs grabbing some toys out and playing with him.

Dalton climbs off the bed walking downstairs and smiles at his babies. "why didn't you wake us baby" Dalton asks "Door closed" Minnie looks up. Dalton nodded sitting down and cuddling them. "sorry baby must have forgot to open it up again" He gave her a kiss.

"can we make mama breakfast in bed" Minnie asks "sure." he stands up with them both in his arms. "you strong" Minnie giggles making him smile. "okay i think Leo wants his breakfast first" Dalton sits him down making him his breakfast and handing it to him.

"what we making her" Daltom asks "smoothie and fruit" Minnie asks "mummy wont want fruit for breakfast. How about pancakes we haven't had them in a while" he suggests "okay daddy" she nodded smiling.

"can i put the fruit in the blender" Minnie asks "of course" He smiles cutting it up. "Leo wants to help" Dalton wipes him down lifting him up to the counter. "oh no he wants a cuddle" he smiles rubbing his back.

Dalton left Minnie with the fruit and made her pancakes.

"come on lets take them up to mummy" Dalton smiles. "can i hold the tray" "if your careful" Dalton followed Minnie up the stairs slowly. Dalton opens the bedroom door and Minnie walks in

"mummy" Minnie calls making her open her eyes. "good morning" She hands her the tray. "thank you princess" Ariana gave her a kiss. "i go eat mine now" Minnie runs off making Dalton laugh.

"morning gorgeous" he leans to give her a kiss.