14

"good morning angel" Dalton smiles as Ariana rolls over. "you feeling better now. You had a little bit of a breakdown" he asks rubbing her back "i don't want to talk about it" she snuggles into him. "thats okay princess" he kisses her head. "mummy daddy" Minnie opens the door. "grandma wake you" She climbs onto the bed. "good morning angel" Ariana snuggles her giving her some kisses. "mummy okay now" Minnie asks "mummy okay yes" she nodded making Minnie smile giving her some more kisses.

"i want some of them kisses" Dalton pouts, Minnie crawls onto him giving him a kiss. "is that it" he pouts making her nod. Ariana stands up pulling on a hoodie before picking Minnie up. "wait for me" he pouts climbing off the bed. "daddy smells mummy run" Minnie giggles making Ariana run slightly.

"daddy needs a shower grandpa" Minnie giggles "your so mean to me sometimes you" he tickles her. "daddy no" Minnie giggles. "mummy help" She whines. "babe stop" Ariana chuckles placing Minnie to the floor.

Ariana wraps and arm around Dalton making him smile. "hey sweetie are you feeling okay today" Verna asks "I'm feeling fine thank you" she smiles.

*****
"Minnie come say bye bye" Dalton says. "we going home" Minnie asks standing up running into his arms. "Yes baby. Mummy feels rough baby so we need to get her back home" He pouts. "oh" Minnie frowns going to giver her grandparents a hug and a kiss.

"shes pregnant" Tori whispers to her mother. "She just wont tell us"

"mummy no baby" Minnie shakes her head making them nod. Minnie runs back to her daddy before he took her to the car. "can i go sleep like mummy daddy" Minnie asks "of course you can" He smiles giving her a kiss.

Dalton climbs into the drivers seat and smiles looking at Ariana. "oh this is going to be a fun 9 months" he chuckles driving off.

It wasn't a fun drive back home for him since both his girls were fast asleep all the way. So the 5 hours journey felt a lot longer for him and was glad to arrive home. He gently picks up Minnie carrying her inside and placing her down on the sofa before going back out to his wife and gently carrying her to bed.

****
"hey angel" Dalton smiles looking up to Ariana making her smile and walk over to him and climb into his arms. "ive booked you to see a doctor tomorrow so we can see how far you are and help with your sickness because this is worse than Minnie" he rubs her back in circles. "mmm" She hums making him smile sensing she was enjoying it. "is my girl asleep" Ariana asks "yeah its 8pm baby" he pouts. "i missed bedtime 2 times" she pouts. "she came and gave you a kiss and said i love you before she went to bed. Then asked me to get you well again" he kisses her head.

"i think i just need to eat food and stop being a pussy" she giggles standing up going to make herself some toast before coming back to sit with him. "your a cutie" he smiles kissing her cheek. "i know"

"i think the is a boy since it makes me throw up too many times. Girls are nice in my tummy" Ariana giggles. "please be a boy" he rests his head on her knee and lifts up her top kissing her tummy. "that tickles" she giggles. "i need to shave" he laughs. "i don't mind it" "i know you don't"

"it it is a boy were calling it max" Dalton says "no we are not" Ariana shook her head. "Minnie and Max" He pouts. "we will have a think later down the line geez it could be a girl" Ariana giggles.

"your a little more awake now i like it" he smiles. "i feel like i have my wife back" he smiles looking at her. "I feel a little myself too" she smiles.

****
"oh mummy is having baby. I told grandma you wasn't" Minnie pouts looking at the screen. "yeah its okay we don't want to tell the rest of the family yet." he kisses Minnie's head. "Well your. 12 weeks along so pretty far for only just finding out. Which makes you just around the 26th june" The nurse explains. "yay only 8 weeks to know the gender" Dalton cheers making Ariana giggle. "what about her sickness" he adds. "it should just pass as time goes forward" she explains making Dalton nod. "thanks for making me due on my birthday you dick" Ariana hits him.