83

"I wish i could do another "slumber party" interview again that was fun" Ariana frowns. "do you ever stop working" Dalton asks pulling her into his arms for a cuddle. "you married me shouldn't you know that"she giggles looking up to him. "I do but you never sit down and record no more. But you always say you want to." He rubbed her back. "I miss it ill agree but i'm pregnant. The last thing i need it stress"

"okay beautiful. Im just saying if you want to you can I'm not going to start to be a controlling husband."

"Mama dada" Leo sat at the doorway making them look over to him. "you need to stay in bed" Ariana sat up climbing off the bed. "no" He shakes his head. "Yes" Ariana nodded. "Mummy and Daddy want sleep" Ariana carries him back to bed. Ariana placed him down making him pout making grabby hands. "no baby sleep" Ariana left him alone going back to her bedroom.

Around 5 minutes later he was back in their room climbing on to their bed sitting down. "come here then" Ariana opens her arms making him smile falling into them.

"I hope he gets back to sleeping again soon" Dalton pouts. "Me too. I don't like how he gets grumpy now" Ariana kisses his head trying to cuddle him to sleep.

"im exhausted" Dalton yawns "go to sleep baby" Ariana looks at him. "Not while you have him awake" he shook his head putting the tv on and finding something he enjoyed. Leo turns around and claps his hands while Dalton turned the brightness down.

****
Ariana looked to Dalton and smiles at him asleep. "baby boy are you sleepy yet" Ariana asks looking at him letting out a yawn. Ariana turned the tv off laying down with him letting him cuddle her. "come on your need some sleep tonight baby" She frowns as he kicks his legs around. Causing Dalton to wake back up.

"Babe go back to sleep" Ariana frowns. "No you go to sleep ill have him. your the one who is pregnant and needs to stay well rested" He pouts picking Leo up and taking him back go bed. "no go to sleep" Dalton told him laying him down with his blankets.

"down" Dalton crosses his arms as he sat up making him lay back down causing Dalton to leave him alone.

"sorry" Dalton pouts. "It's okay" Ariana smiles. "Its just 3am he needs to go to sleep and he is just messing about in here" He cuddled her.

*****
"daddy can we wake mummy up" Minnie asks "you can go nicely wake her up don't jump on her please" he looks at her making her nod smiling walking up the stairs. "hi mummy" Minnie smiles seeing she was already awake. "Hi angel" Ariana yawns taking her for a snuggle.

"daddy in a grump mummy he been mean all morning" Minnie frowns. "mummy will sort him out angel don't worry" Ariana smiles sitting up climbing off the bed walking down with her. "hi beautiful" Dalton smiles picking her up. "Morning" Ariana kisses his cheek.

"leo still asleep" Ariana questions "he is having a nap" he rubbed her back. "He woke up at 5 screaming the place down. i think he is in pain or something because he was having a right tantrum even with me trying to calm him down" "poor baby" Ariana leans against him. "i want some sleep again" she pouts "thats why im going to be getting Leo back into his routine so you can rest. I need you to focus on your health and keeping the baby safe." He looks at her "okay but i still want to give my boy cuddles" she giggled. "of course"

***
okay im struggling ideas please