53

After presents and cuddles they decided to all shower and change ready to go explore around Disney. "i literally have 3 children around me" Dalton takes Ariana's hand "hey ive not been here in a while" she pouts.

"i know. Its okay i like when your a happy girl" he smiles. "can we go in the pool" Minnie asks "maybe later princess" Ariana smiles making her nod. Leo takes Minnie's hand and Minnie smiles. "Why you put him down" Ariana asks "he was a wiggle bum" he pouts. "and Minnie will keep him safe. We know what she is like with him" Dalton smiles. "just don't want his poor legs to get too tired" Ariana pouts. "he is okay right now baby" he gave her a kiss. "i just worry about my babies you know me" Ariana giggles. "i know you worry about me too much too." he smiles "i love you though so i like to worry about you"

A big Disney figure of Stitch comes around the corner making Leo jump falling to his bum crawling to his mama. Ariana picks him up rubbing his back. "its okay" Ariana coos giving him a kiss. "He is bery nice" Ariana shakes the guys hand making Leo look. "want to give him a hug" Ariana asks making Leo think about it for a second since Minnie had given him a hug. Leo smiles holding his arms out Ariana placed him down bending down holding his back letting him know she was still there.

"shh mummy doesnt know yet" Dalton shushes Minnie. "I dont know what" Ariana asks looking up picking her son back up. "turn around beautiful" Dalton tells her making Ariana turn around there stood their whole family.

"i know you wanted a family vacation which is why we have two destinations" Dalton smiles making Ariana give him a kiss. "i know how much Disney means to you and your family. And we did take their grandson away for his first birthday and i thought it would be nice to get both sides of the family together" he smiles making her nod. "wait so who is stitch" Ariana asks confused. "I dont know he just happened to be here" he shrugs making Ariana nod.

"I want the birthday boy" Joan shouts. "want to go to nona" Ariana asks "no" he shakes his head. Ariana placed him down letting him walk over to who he wanted. Leo walks over to her making her smile.

"come on then lets carry on walking" Dalton smile taking Minnie's hand. "is aunty tori here daddy" Minnie asks confused. "Yes you see the really tall boy over there" Dalton points. "she is stood in front of him" He smiles making Minnie let go and run over to her.

"Auntie Tori" Minnie beams. "Hey you little princess" Tori smiles giving her a cuddle. "who is this" Minnie asks "my boyfriend" Tori smiles. "He is really cute" Minnie blushes. "dont be finding boys cute your daddy will have a heart attack" Tori chuckles.

"I wonder what she loves about Tori more than us" Dalton pouts. "were her boring parents who tell her off and Tori gives her candy all the time" Ariana chuckles. "hey i thought we were fun parents" he pouts. "your the fun parent"

****
"your a crazy mess" Dalton smiles looking at Minnie jumping around on the bed. "this is fun" Minnie smiles. "see we are fun" Dalton tells Ariana making Minnie sit to her bum. "why you sad daddy" she asks shuffling over to him for a cuddle. "mummy said we were boring parents" he pouts. "because you love tori because she doesn't yell and gives you candy" he snuggles her.

"Your not boring" she shakes her head. "I love cuddles with you both. Tori tells me all about boy stuff and princess and sheep i love it" Minnie smiles. "What kind of boy stuff" Ariana asks "how daddy will hate me if i get a boyfriend" Minnie pouts. "I would never hate you but damn your not getting one" he huffs.

"Auntie Tori is better then grandma" She adds. "You did not just say that" Dalton asks "Grandma is boring she makes cookies and i dont even get to help" she whines. "Tori and Dakota let me do fun stuff" She smiles.

Ariana opens the hotel door and Dakota walks in. "who has been teaching my baby to love my siblings more than my mother" Dalton looks to his brother. "she adores Mum what you on about. Victoria just plays with her more shes a toddler Dalton. She loves everyone she obviously is going to have favourites"

"see Dalton she doesn't really see some of your family as much. Tori always comes to visit her" Ariana smiles changing Leo.

"what you want" Dalton asks "I was ready for dinner and thought i never get to see you anymore so it would be nice to see you" he shrugs.

****
"you okay beautiful" Dalton asks seeing her looking a little distant. "mhm" she nodded. "just feels weird not to have my baby boy sat with me" she pouts. "He is loving his attention over there" Dalton rubs her back. "you about to break" He asks making her nod. "come on" He stood up taking her hand going to the bathroom with her. "its okay what ever is on your mind okay" He places is lips to her head lightly giving her a kiss. "im an emotional wreck right now I dont know why" she mumbles.

"your out your comfort zone. Your so used to being at home carrying two little ones around with you and there not needing you right now and you feel sad about it" "i know its so stupid. Its like im being selfish because i want my kids with my but if i take them away from family for a cuddle im also selfish" she sniffs.

"shh please don't cry I hate it when you cry" he pouts wiping her eyes. "im sorry" she hides her head. "i got make up on your jacket" she wipes her eyes. "its okay. I dont mind" He gave her a kiss trying to cheer her up.

"come on lets go back to the table okay." He suggests making her nod. Dalton holds her side keeping her close to him. When she was emotional he hated letting her out of his sight.

"you okay Ari" Joan asks "Im fine mama" Ariana smiles shuffling her seat a little closer to Dalton. Minnie walks over and climbed onto her knee.
"Im okay baby" Ariana rubs her back. "your sat
on daddy i know your not" She pouts. "Daddy is making me better" she tells her. "good" She smiles giving her a kiss.