40

Minnie opens her eyes and smiles at her parents holding hand over her. She lightly gave her daddy a kiss to the cheek making him smile in his sleep. She turns to her mama giving her a big kiss to the lips. Dalton opens his eyes and Minnie smiles rolling over to face him. "how's my princess doing this morning" He asks "Happy" she smiles "thats what i like to hear" he smiles tickling her back. "you do this to mummy" she gasps smiling. "I do." he nodded "I need to pee" Minnie gasps throwing herself over Dalton running into the bathroom. "oww" Ariana chuckles. "Good morning angel" he smiles giving her a kiss.

"is Minnie okay" Ariana asks "Yeah i think she just wanted a cuddle last night she cuddled in my arms for an hour just in silence with me" He smiles. "Aww shes an angel" Ariana sits up sorting out her top which had become twisted in the night.

"im going to see my baby boy" Ariana smiles making Dalton nod waiting for Minnie to come back for the bathroom. Ariana enters Leo's room and smiles at him stood up waiting for her. "Good morning handsome" she smiles giving him a kiss carrying him to change him.

"lets go get some breakfast" Ariana smiles taking him down and placing him in his chair making him a bottle of Milk.

"BOO" Minnie screams making Ariana jump dropping the bottle making Minnie gasps running away hiding. Ariana pouts making Leo a new bottle grabbing a wipe to clean the floor.

"babe can you make breakfast while i go find Minnie" Ariana asks making him nod. Ariana walks around trying to find her little girl. "Minnie its okay where ever you are" Ariana pouts lifting up a few sheets.

She lifts up a blanket and sees Minnie in a ball crying. "come here angel" Ariana asks making her crawl into her arms. "I sorry mummy I not know you had milk" Minnie pouts. "Its okay baby." Ariana gives her a kiss. "come on daddy is making us breakfast" Ariana smiles picking her up. "okay" she rubs her eyes. "i not make mummy scared no more" Minnie shake her head. "im okay with that" Ariana smiles.

"thanks daddy" Minnie smiles "your welcome" Dalton smiles giving her a kiss. "do i get breakfast" Ariana pouts. "of course angel" He smiles handing her s bowl. "thank you" she smiles sitting next to Minnie.

****
"Hi daisy" Ariana smiles opening the door. "Hi" Daisy smiles. "go on you can come in" Ariana smiles making her drop her things and run off.

"DAISY" Minnie jumps on her making Dalton smile. "no no baby not in your mouth" Dalton pouts moving the brick from his mouth. "Mama" Leo crawls away making Dalton chuckle following behind him "hey little man" Ariana smiles feeling his hand on her picking him up.

"he looks so much like Dalton" Yasmin smiles making Ariana smile. "my handsome boy aren't you" Ariana tickles him as Dalton pouts and Leo giggle wiggling around. "before my wife says she doesnt love me anymore im removing her from you" Dalton pushes Ariana away making her giggle. "tell Daisy i love her"

"your my handsome man!" Ariana states. "ohh i see how it is"Dalton nodded. "Minnie mummy called me ugly" Dalton pouts making Minnie gasps "mummy take that back" She folds her arms. Ariana places Leo down and looks up to Dalton. "i love you" Ariana smiles sweetly. "I love you too" Dalton picks Ariana up running outside and dumping her into the pool

"can we go in the pool mummy" Minnie asks "go get two swim suits then" Ariana smiles climbing out "you want to know what isnt funny" Ariana asks "what" He asks. Ariana lift up her top flashing him patting his pants running off. "babe i got you wet and you do this to me" he pouts. "whos laughing now not you"

Ariana changed into a bathing suit and Daisy came back first dressed and sat on the edge of the pool. Minnie comes running out and jumps in making Ariana catch her. "hey angel" Ariana smiles taking Leo off Dalton. "ill get his seat" Dalton smiles making Ariana nod.

"come on Daisy get in" Minnie asks finding the ball. Ariana places Leo into his seat leaving him to kick around. Ariana swims over to Daisy picking her up resting her on her hip. "want the floaties" Dalton asks "maybe she would feel safer in the jacket" Ariana says making him nod.

"Hey Daisy you want to put this on" Dalton asks making her nod. Ariana places her on the step and Daisy puts on the jacket snd climbs back in holding back onto Ariana.

"you have got this" Ariana smiles Minnie swims over and takes her hand. "i going to be okay" she asks making Ariana nod. "of course" Ariana lets go slightly.

*****
"Hey baby" Ariana looks up to him. "yes angel" he asks stroking her shoulder pausing the movie. "You remember when Leo was born and you said you wanted another baby" She asks making him nod. "Do you still want another baby" she asks "Ive not really thought about it" he shrugs. "okay" she leans back against him.

"Ariana do you want another" he asks confused on why she even brought it up. "I was just thinking about things" she smiles.

"we need to start packing for Frankie's wedding" Ariana yawns. "I know and out little family trip after that" he smiles. "i know im so excited" she smiles.

***
Ariana groans waking up tucked in her husbands arms hearing his phone ring. It cuts off but rings again. Ariana leans to the side picking it up answering it. "hello" she asks confused "omg it is you" she hears making her hang up dropping the phone.

Ariana rolls over looking at her man gently playing with his hair. "Ari baby go to sleep" Dalton mumbles.