4

Ariana sits on Dalton's knee and Dalton smiles. "Where is little miss Gomez" He asks "boo" Minnie giggles jumping up. "okay round here so i can see you little one" Dalton asks making her walk around and sit on the floor playing with her toys.

"little miss Gomez thats new and cute" she smiles. "Mhm thought it was cute in the moment and it sure made you smile" he smiles. "what am i then" she asks "just mrs Gomez" He smiles "but i like calling you gorgeous more just incase you forget" he smiles messing with her hair.

"we need to bath her later" Dalton says looking at her feet. "Yeah i promised her i would get in with her because she wanted cuddle time with mummy" Ariana looks at him. "Yeah thats fine ill prepare my babies some food for dinner" he smiles.

****
"Minnie" Ariana smiles bending down making Minnie turn around and look at her mummy. She drops the toys running over to her. "bath time my angel" she smiles undressing her and herself.

Ariana holds her girl to her body as she climbs into the bath sitting down. "I bet daddy will be in here in a minute checking we are okay" Ariana smiles letting Minnie free in the water.

"duckies" Minnie asks "they are there baby" Ariana points to the corner making Minnie turn around and pull them into the water "Here is your little jug too" she smiles. "pens" she asks making Ariana pout and grab them.

"can mummy get out if you want to play" Ariana asks "no". She shakes her head. "okay angel mummy stay" Ariana smiles grabbing a crayon and draw on the side of the bath. (btw these are bath crayons)

"oh wow baby thats a pretty picture" Ariana smiles at her circles. "Babe" Dalton asks making Ariana look up. "do you think she will like noodles" he asks "we can try her with them" Ariana smiles making him nod.

Minnie falls over making Ariana look at her. "your okay" Ariana sits her in her knee. "its just water baby" Ariana laughs wiping her face. Minnie loved having her face washed but having it done in the bath was a different story.

"come on lets get you clean and dry" Ariana grabs some shampoo washing her hair. "which one baby" Ariana asks as she was up to her body. Minnie points making her nod putting some on her hand rubbing it over her body. "all clean for mummy" Ariana smiles

Minnie picks up the crayons again and began to draw. Ariana smiles out drying her self and putting on some clothes before getting Minnie out.

"come her monster" Ariana wraps her in a towel. "I'm not a monster" Minnie giggles getting free and running off. "okay i guess its naked baby night" Ariana shrugs walking down to get her

"at least put on a nappy princess" Ariana asks making Minnie walk over and let her mum put a nappy on letting her sit back on the chair.

"okay. That is not happening when she is older. Ill happily gave my wife walk around like that but not my daughter" he states. "babe she is nearly 3. She gets messy we will get her dressed after we have eaten."

"i know shes happy right now. As long as shes happy" he smiles.

***
"hey sexy" Dalton smiles making Ariana look down at her self. "im in pyjamas" Ariana giggles. "Yeah and you look fine in them" he smiles making her smile walking into his arms. "I need some loving" She mumbles against his chest. "mhm okay" He nods kissing her head gently picking her up carrying her to the bedroom flicking the lock before taking her to the bed and placing her down. "you sure you want some loving you look tired" He asks making her nod. "I want to feel good" she looks down making him nod giving her a kiss.

He helps her up removing both their clothes before crawling under the sheets with her.

"mmm Dalton" Ariana arches her back straight away. "you like that" he asks making her nod making him smile rubbing her the same way. "ive hardly done anything" he chuckles "mhm and im worked up the affect you can have on me" she giggles.

"mummy" Minnie walks into the room. "shit baby" Dalton climbs off Ariana helping her with some clothes.

"daddy no" she runs into her mummy's arms. "babe you said you had locked the door" Ariana rubs Minnie's back. "I did" he pouts. "shh its okay Minnie. Your okay" Ariana coos kissing her head.

"me see monster" She sniffs. "daddy is not a monster" Ariana pouts. "daddy no monster. But daddy was on mummy hugging her" Minnie rubs her eyes.

"should we get the monster spray" Ariana suggests making Minnie nod "come on gorgeous" Ariana stands up off the bed. "Give daddy night night kiss" She stood next to him. Minnie gave him a kiss before Ariana took her to sort out her monster problems.

"all gone" Ariana smiles tucking her girl back into bed. "no monster eat minnie" she smiles. "no monster eat my minnie no. Goodnight" Ariana smiles walking out her room.

"babe you okay" Ariana asks "mhm" he nods brushing his teeth "you okay" He asks looking at her. "of course" Ariana nods. "did we get rid of all the monsters" Dalton asks "mhm we sure did" Ariana smiles climbing into bed.

"where was the monster" Dalton asks "in her closet" Ariana cuddles into him. "bless her" He pouts rubbing his wife's back. "okay me sleepy" she yawns