74

"baby" Ariana taps him. "yes angel" He yawns opening his eyes to look at her. "you okay?" She asks making him nod. "why" he asks confused. "you been moving about slightly" She rubs his back. "probably just stress" he kisses her head. "don't like when your sick. What if your dying next to me" he frowns. "i'm not going to die baby" She gave him a kiss "promise" he asks "I promise"

"I need a drink" Ariana sat up climbing off the bed feeling Dalton grab her hips. "don't go" he pouts. "babe i have to" She pouts back. "Im coming with you" he climbed off the bed taking her hand and going to the kitchen with her. "i guess your feeling better" he asks making her nod drinking some water.

"oh hey" tori smiles jumping. "Hey" Ariana smiles. "can we go back to bed yet" Dalton whined as Ariana grabbed another bottle. "fine" Ariana pulled him with her. "your so clingy i love it" Ariana smiles "i can be needy, when i want to be" he smiles "hey my song" she beams "sure is" he nods pushing her into bed "hey" she whines getting comfy into the sheets. Dalton climbs onto her cuddling her. "a guy needs cuddling too" he snuggles into her "i know" she pecks his head. "not to interrupt but my waters just broke" Tori says walking into the room making them both jump up.

"come sit down" Ariana pats the bed making her waddle over. "im so early" she sighs. "Its going to be okay" Ariana hugs her.

"i can't loose my baby" she sniffs holding her tummy. 

****
"where daddy mummy" Minnie asks crawling into bed. "Tori went to hospital so he went with her" Ariana kisses her head pulling Leo from under the sheets. "he awake" Minnie smiles "yeah he been playing and cuddling with me" Ariana smiles "he is so handsome mummy" Minnie smiles kissing his head. "Just like daddy" Ariana smiles making her nod.

"I like mummy" Minnie nods "you are... come on lets get out of bed" Ariana smiles climbing off the bed picking Leo up resting him on her hip. Minnie jumped to the floor giggling before running to the stairs and sitting down.

"can we get a slide" Minnie asks "no baby daddy wouldn't be happy" Ariana follows her. "heard anything" Frankie asks "nope." Ariana shook her head. "come have some breakfast before toys please Minnie" Ariana asks making Minnie nod going into the kitchen climbing onto her chair.

"anything you want" Ariana asks "sugar puffs" she asks making Ariana nod getting a bowl out.

"Hi daddy" Minnie smiles making Ariana jump turning around to look at him. "is she okay?" Ariana asks "yeah. They keeping an eye on her and the baby right now to see if they can keep her in longer" He smiles. "can i go shower" he asks "of course baby go clean up" Ariana smiles making him nod kissing Minnie's head ad Ariana handed her a bowl of sugar puffs.

***
"hey beautiful" Dalton smiles as Ariana climbed into the shower with him. "Frankie is watching out babies" she smiles "okay" he kisses her head. "never thought i would be dragged by hand to a hospital with a scared sister about a baby" He pouts. "Hey you have been through it with me and she does love you" she smiles "can i put a baby in your already or what" he holds his hand to her tummy. "we kind of need to do it to put a baby in me you know" she giggles "I know but we don't have that much time to do it more than we do anyway" He climbed out with her. "yeah i know baby and we have babies in our bed it hard being a mummy and daddy with babies running around" she puts some clothes on. "honestly they so exhausting sometimes" he yawns "they really are."