21

"Ugh Ari I know you have to rest but can you help" Dalton asks "mhm" she hums looking at him. Dalton hands her the instructions and she giggles. "it might help if you start with the bottom not the top you idiot" Ariana giggles making him look at her. "Why did we even get her a toy kitchen" He asks "because she wanted on" Ariana rolls her eyes. "that piece by you left knee if the part you need" Ariana tells him making him nod.

"but thats all your getting baby boy says rest" Ariana holds her tummy. Dalton shuffles over to her kissing her belly. "please be nice to your mummy" he pouts. "he'll go back to sleep in an hour for 2 more hours" Ariana states. "you want to go up to bed where you comfy" he asks taking her hand and giving her a soft kiss to her lips. "no im okay here" she smiles. "i get the company of you and i get to look at you butt while you build your daughters kitchen" she smiles making him nod.

Dalton got back to building the kitchen since it was 9pm and Ariana would want to sleep soon and he knew she wouldn't go without him.

****
Dalton put her kitchen into her playroom and was glad he had finished it. "can we go sleep now" Ariana asks walking into his arms. "of course baby" he rubs her back. "you go get ready. Ill get you some water snd check everything down here" he placed a kiss to her head. "okay baby" she smiles. "don't be long though. Ill miss you"

"of course i wont be long. How could i leave my wife to fall asleep by her self" he shook his head making her giggle.

Ariana walked up to the bedroom and went and brushed teeth and washed her face While she waited for Dalton to come up. "mummy" she heard making her turn around and look at her. "yes angel" Ariana asks.

"i did a poop" Minnie says. "on your own clever girl" Ariana smiles grabbing a wipe to wipe her. "i wash hands too" she smiles "oh wow clever girl" Ariana took her hand and walked with her back to bed.

Minnie climbs back into bed and Ariana sat next to her. "i love you" she smiles. "I love you too mummy" Minnie gave her a kiss. "sleep well"

Ariana stood back up leaving her to fall back to sleep. "She okay" Dalton asks "mhm she used the toilet i think she had a bit of tummy ache" Ariana pouts. "Aww bless her but at least she used the toilet not her nappy" he smiles.

*****
"Happy birthday princess" Ariana climbs into her bed. "Mummy" she smiles cuddling into her. "daddy awake" She asks making Ariana nod. "yeah he has gone to get us breakfast and told me to come cuddle my angel" she smiles giving her a kiss making her nod. "How long till i meet my brother" She asks confused. " 11 weeks baby" She pouts. "can he come today" She asks "you want to share your birthday with him" Ariana asks confused. "no i just want to speak to him"

"you can speak to my tummy baby" Ariana smiles lifting up her top for her. Minnie shuffled down the bed resting her hands on her mummy's baby bump. "hey baby brother" Minnie smiles. "Im so excited to meet you" she kisses her bump. "i love you"

Minnie climbs off the bed and Ariana sat back up following her into the bathroom. "clean" Minnie hands her the nappy she had on. Ariana smiles noticing she had a dry night for the first time.

"where are my girls" Dalton frowns walking into Minnie's bedroom to find them not their. "bathroom" Ariana chuckles making him enter. "happy birthday angel" he smiles. "she had a dry night" Ariana smiles to Dalton. "oh wow" He gasps handing her a towel for her hands. "thank you" she smiles.

Dalton helps her down to the floor and she gives him a cuddle. "come on lets go eat some breakfast" He smiles "mummy coming" she asks "mhm it will just take her a little more time then us its okay" he smiles at her before looking back to Ariana who smiled at him.

Minnie stops at the stairs and sits down. This was her favourite thing to do. Dalton turns around to Ariana and picked her up. "babe you don't have to" She snuggles her self into him. "I can't feel the weight or anything but seeing you sad hurts so i do" he kisses her head carrying her down.

"I didn't get you anything because I just thought you would want toast or something simple since you don't really have an appetite right now" he looks at her "thats fine with me" She smiles taking a seat. "pancakes for the birthday girl" He smiles handing her some pancakes with chocolate and strawberries. "thank you" she smiles.

"your welcome" Dalton smiles. "toast for my beautiful queen" He smiles handing Ariana her plate. "soon baby" he looks at her. "i know." she pouts. "mummy bad with me" Minnie asks "no she wasn't bad with you" Dalton pouts. "oh. Im sorry mummy" Minnie pouts. "its okay beautiful" Ariana smiles.

****
"thank your for the presents mummy" Minnie gave her a kiss. "your welcome beautiful" Ariana smiles. "where daddy" she asks "i think he went to pee" Ariana snuggles her making Minnie hold onto her. She wasn't going to deny her mummy a hug. "family should be around soon" Ariana tells her making Minnie nod.

"do I have a cake" Minnie asks "we sure do." Ariana smiles making Minnie smile. "hi daddy" Minnie smiles "Hi baby" he smiles walking over giving her a kiss. "is Uncle Dakota coming" She looks up to Dalton. "mhm he is. with a very special gift"

****
"mmmm baby" Ariana hums as he gently massaged her boobs. "as much as your making them feel good were around family" she pouted "aww baby im sorry i teased you like this" he sighs. "its okay. "i'm going to change my top now" she giggles looking down at the wet patches.

Minnie noticed her mummy walk up the stairs making Minnie follow her. "Minnie baby where you going" Dalton asks making her look back at him. "mummy" she points making him nod.

Minnie runs into her parents bedroom and jumps onto the bed "hi princess you okay" Ariana asks changing her top making her nod standing up on the bed. Ariana walks over wrapping her arms around her. "will things change when baby brother comes" Minnie asks looking sadly up to her mother. "a little baby for the first fee months but then it will be normal. Just not all the attention will be on you" Ariana gives her a kiss. "will i still get bath time with you and cuddles and kisses" "mhm you will be getting a lot of kisses and cuddles. and bath times with mummy will still happen"

"here you guys are" Dalton smiles entering the bedroom. "oh why do we have a sad baby" he asks sitting down onto the bed next to her. "she was scared things were going to change too much when i have her brother" "aww bless her" He rubs her back. "when bedtime watch movies" Minnie asks "of course we can snuggle and watch movies" Dalton tickles her.

"daddy no" Minnie giggles kicking her legs "the birthday girl has to get tickles from her daddy" He picks her up spinning her around making her laugh. Ariana smiles following the two happy babies in front of her.

"any names for the baby" Joan asks "Not today mum its Minnie's day" Ariana rolls her eyes.