77

"were having a baby" Ariana smiles hugging him. "okay i think Minnie is trashing the house." Ariana pulls away from her walking out. She walked around the house looking in different room before finding her in her bed. Ariana walled over to her climbing into bed behind her.

"baby girl" she asks making Minnie roll over to look at her. "don't cry angel" Ariana rubs her back. "daddy hate me" Minnie asks sniffling slightly. "no baby" Ariana rubs her back. Dalton walked into the room and smiles at them both. He walks over climbing over them both. Minnie rolled over looking at Dalton. "im sorry daddy i love you" Minnie looks at him "i love you too" Dalton snuggles her.

"i'm sorry for stealing your mummy. But mummy is pregnant" Dalton told her. "REALLY" Minnie screams "shhh baby" Ariana chuckles. "yes but it is very early days" Ariana kicked him. "okay mummy" Minnie smiles.

****
"why did you tell her" Ariana asks "it just came out im sorry" he frowns rubbing her back. "I guess my mum knows" Ariana asks "No told her it was negative." He pouts. "babe" Ariana giggles "what maybe in a month we will tell her and be like yeah we just did it a lot" Dalton pulls her down to snuggle. "thought you were scared of my mum" she giggles. "she is scary" He argued. "were married baby she can't get rid of you" "and she loves you. I know she is genuine about that" she leans up to give him a kiss. "you made her daughter happy"

"i made you very happy" he nodded in agreement. "Hey" She whines "I don't need a boy to make me happy" "you do" he nodded. "lets be honest i make you laugh too many times"

"ugh okay i need you in my life" Ariana kisses him. "are we going to sleep tonight" he asks looking at the time "i guess not" she giggles sitting up on him. "what you thinking" He asks confused. "nothing just smiling at how handsome you are" she smiles "your beautiful" he smiles pulling her down. "remember when we got together and i cried every other day" she laughed. "yeah i do but it made us stronger"

Ariana shuffles around slightly snuggling into  his beck closing her eyes. "good night angel i love you" he smiles sensing her mood change "good night" she kisses his neck.

****
"good morning" Ariana smiles walking into the bedroom with a new born. "is that" He asks "Mhm she is downstairs" Ariana smiles handing him his little niece. "shes so gorgeous"  He smiles climbing off the bed walking downstairs with her. "hey Tori" Dalton smiles. "surprised you got her off Ariana" Tori giggles "she handed me her" He smiles sitting next to her.

"How was everything" He asks "Great shes happy and healthy" Tori smiles "Shes an angel too." She smiles looking at her. "Do we have a name for this baby girl" Dalton asks. "Isabella" Tori smiles "Isabella Gomez" Ariana adds. "Our names" he asks confused. "i don' want to talk about it"

"Mummy mummy mummy mummy mummy mummy" Minnie asks "yes yes yes yes" Ariana asks looking down taking her hands. "Leo in my bed and wont get out" she pouts. "Its 8am baby not like you need to go to sleep" "but mummy its my bed" she whines.

Ariana nodded walking up to her bedroom and picking him out the bed. "your going to he so annoying when you turn 2" Ariana rolls her eyes carrying him downstairs. "Which one of you gave him pens" Ariana asks "he wanted to be colourful" Dalton smiles. "also put him down" Dalton rolls his eyes. "no he my boy" Ariana holds him walking into the kitchen.