35

"okay Minnie I know you hate when i out you in this harness so you have to have hold of the stroller the whole time when we are on a street okay and i wont put it on" Ariana tells her. "put him in the carrier" Minnie pouts. "he is due a sleep baby otherwise i would. You can hold my arm" Ariana suggests making Minnie nod.

Ariana places Leo into his stroller and bends down to Minnie. "I love you" Ariana takes her hands. "I love you too" she smiles giving her a kiss on the cheek. "come on lets go to tiffanies." Ariana smiles. Minnie climbed onto the stroller and Ariana smiles. She didn't mind as long as she knew her girl was safe from harm.

"we going to pick out a necklace or something for you" Ariana smiles making Minnie nod looking around. "this one mummy" Minnie points.

"cute" Ariana pulls her phone out her bag and noticed dalton calling

"cute" Ariana pulls her phone out her bag and noticed dalton calling. "Hey baby you okay?" Ariana asks "no i want this one" Minnie beams

"Im fine just bored im on a break right now" he tells her making Ariana fall in love with the bracelet

"Im fine just bored im on a break right now" he tells her making Ariana fall in love with the bracelet. "urm babe" Ariana says "yes" he asks "you know how you want to treat Minnie" she asks "yes" "she has picked out a 52000 bracelet" she pouts. "she can get it" he smiles. "are you sure we said we wasn't going to let out kids have real expensive gifts" she asks telling the worker to let Minnie try it on. "Ariana the girl is spoiled we knew we would spoil them let her have a treat its a bracelet they are expensive" he tells her "okay well it looks beautiful on her" Ariana smiles "i can't wait to see it"

"i love you" "i love you too"

"ill have it" Ariana smiles "you have to take good care of it though baby" She looks to Minnie making her nod. "I will mummy" Minnie smiles.

"come on lets go into the next shop." Ariana smiles making Minnie hold onto her arm again. "this one" Minnie points making Ariana nod taking her into a clothes shop. "daddy" Minnie picks a hoodie up. "if you want to. Now get a real big size" Ariana tells her. "this one" Minnie asks making Ariana look at the size "that will fit him" she smiles placing it into the bag.

****
"MUMMY" Ariana hears making her turn her head as she felt a little hand on her leg. "have you see my mummy" she asks "no i haven't i can help you find her" Ariana suggests. "come on Minnie" Ariana smiles making Minnie take the little girls hand who had hold of her mums hand.

"when did you last see her" Ariana asks her. "she went to counter to pay and she was gone" She sniffs. "okay we will find her" Ariana smiles. "whats your name" Minnie asks shyly. "Daisy" she smiles. "cute name" Minnie smiles.

"what does your mummy look like" Ariana asks "curly hair. brown. She in a green top" she looks up making Ariana look around for her. "her" Ariana points. "no"

***
Dalton walks in with pizza and pasta and Ariana smiles liking how she didn't have to cook tonight. He placed the food down on the side and walked over to Ariana wrapping his arms around her. "you look drained baby." he sighs rubbing her back. Before placing her hands around his neck and picking her up. "i am. I can't wait for them to go to sleep so i can get in a bubble bath and just lay there" she mumbles against his neck. "aww" he kisses her check. "hi daddy" Minnie smiles entering the kitchen. "Hi baby" He smiles placing Ariana to her feet. "Daisy is still sad mummy" Minnie pouts. "I know baby. They still looking for her mummy" Ariana smiles entering the living room and Daisy looks up hoping it would be her mum.

"im hungry" Daisy looks down. "do you like Pizza" Ariana questions "I love pizza" She beams. "Hi daisy" An officer smiles making Her hide behind Ariana. "its okay he is nice" Ariana tells her.

"We have found your mummy" he looks at her making her smile. "She is really badly hurt so she has to stay in hospital" he explains to her. "she going to die" She wipes her eyes "no she isn't"

"can i stay here Minnie is nice" She asks "is that okay with you if i get consent off a family member" he asks making Ariana nod.

"come on lets go eat sone pizza" Ariana smiles leading her into the kitchen. "Ahh who are you" Daisy jumps. "he is my daddy" Minnie smile. "oh okay. Hi Minnie's daddy" She smiles. "Hi Daisy" Dalton smiles. Minnie sits next to her new best friend making her parents smile.

"Hello My boy" Dalton smiles placing him in his highchair. "Ariana she wants to speak to you" The officer hands her the phone. "name" Ariana asks. "Yasmin." He smiles.

"Hi Ariana. Thank you for finding my daughter and keeping her safe." She rambles. "Its okay. I glad i could help" Ariana smiles "Is Daisy happy with you" She asks "Surprisingly she is" Ariana nodded. "Is that mummy"

****
"they too big" Daisy pouts "urm one second let me see if i can find a smaller pair" Ariana looks through Minnie's stuff. "try this one" Ariana hands her a set. "better" she smiles.

"now what movie would you girls want to watch" Ariana asks "Daisy pick" Minnie asks "no its your house" Daisy looks at her. "okay Cinderella" She asks making Ariana nod.