92

Ariana woke up and rolled over expecting to see her husband asleep next to her since it was only early hours but instead it was empty. She climbs off the bed checking on Millie before walking around the house trying to find him. She check both her babies room seeing if he was with them however she just found Minnie and Leo were in the same bed cuddled together acting like besties for once.

"Dalton" she gently calls out. She looked out the window and he car was still there so she walked to the study. "babe here you are" she smiles walking over to sit on his lap. "your awake" He asks "Yeah." she nodded. "are you okay you seen so down" She asks rubbing his back. "I want to be strong for you and our babies but im not" he sighs. "talk to me baby please" She asks.

"i'm so stressed Ariana. Work is crazy right now. I have three babies to look after and a wife who i love and want to cuddle and kiss all the time. I don't know how to handle everything right now" he holds her. "babe. its going to be okay" Ariana looks at him. "Is that why your working at 2am" She asks making him nod. "go back into the office baby it will help" She gave him a kiss.

"and leave you with three mini us" he asks "yeah i'll be okay" Ariana smiles "can you pay for me not to work" he sighs. "if you want me to" she smiles. "if you want a break Dalton. I can fund us all."

****
Dalton rolled over cuddling Ariana making her smile. "your beautiful" He smiles kissing her cheek. "mmm thanks baby" she mumbles waking up.

"can i make you feel good" he asks "not while we have a new born in the room" she opens her eyes rolling over to face him. "and i think i hear Minnie" She yawns. "Hi mummy" Minnie walks in.

"Hi baby" Dalton smiles "You were boring and wouldn't wake up before. I wanted pancakes" she pouts "Mummy can make you pancakes now" Ariana suggests. "i made coco pops" she pouts.

"Mummy make pancakes later for you then." Ariana smiles. "Minnie come here" Dalton asks making Minnie climb into his arms. "Daddy is going into the office today because i have a lot of work to do will you help mummy out today" he asks "yes daddy" she nodded.

They all climbed off the bed. Dalton picks up Millie gently keeping her asleep taking her downstairs. "can i take a baby to work" He asks "No daddy" Minnie giggles. "mummy needs to feed her a lot"

"daddy can feed her too" he pouts. "daddy doesn't have boobies. Mummy daddy is being silly" Minnie giggles. "I know" Ariana smiles

****
"I miss daddy" Leo pouts. "He will be home soon baby" Ariana ruffles his hair. "can we go see nonna" Minnie asks "Sure baby want to see nonna leo" Ariana asks making him nod.

~

"Nonna" Minnie smiles running over to her. "Hi Minnie moo" Joan smiles. "Hi Ariana" Joan smiles "Hi mum. These two wanted to see you" she smiles. "I missed you both" Joan smiles holding them. "i need wee wee" Leo wiggles. "go toilet baby" Ariana told him. Minnie went with him showing him where it was.

"Hows this little one" Joan asks "sucking away at mama's boob for like the 500th time today" Ariana giggles. "you can hold her when she is finished" Ariana smiles.

"Mummy" Minnie calls. "I'll go" Joan smiles. Joan walks off to the bathroom and looks at the both. "He poop" Minnie giggles. "Okay" Joan helps clean him up.

"If Frankie here" Minnie asks "Yeah him and Hale are in the bedroom. I'll send mummy up soon to go get him" Joan smiles. "Where am i going" Ariana asks "Frankie and Hale are here and she wants to see them" joan smiles.

"Here have a baby. She is all clean for you" Ariana smiles handing her grandchild to her. "who wants to bake some cookies". "me me me"

Ariana walks up to Frankie's room and knocked on the door. "Come in" He calls. Ariana opens the door. "Hey little sis are you okay"

"Yeah i'm fine. Minnie and Leo want to see you." Ariana smiles. "We will be down soon" he smiles making Ariana nod.

"mummy can we stay here for a sleep over" Minnie asks "let me ask daddy though he hasn't seen you all day" Ariana pulls out her phone.

"Hi angel"

"Hi baby. Minnie and Leo want a sleepover at my mums is that okay" Ariana asks "Of course baby. Tell them i love them" He asks "Of course i love you"

"Daddy says he loves you" Ariana tells them. "we love daddy to" Leo smiles "go spend time with Dalton Ari" Joan smiles. "I'm having Millie" Ariana took her. "we nearly did it" Joan frowns. "she needs her mama nonna" Minnie giggles.

"As much as i would love to leave her with you. She wont take a bottle very well which means my boob it is" Ariana looks down to her.