45

Dalton opens the door and smiles seeing home. "bye mummy" Minnie carries her brother into the house. "bye baby" Ariana smiles seeing she only went to the tv and got some of his toys out.

"mmm" Dalton hugs her. "Okay I really need to sort you out" she laughs giving him a kiss. "you hungry" Ariana asks "a little" he nodded. "want a stir fry or salad" Ariana asks "a stir fry if your offering" he smiles making her nod walking into the kitchen.

****
"Dalton" Ariana asks "am i in trouble" he questions "what no why" She asks confused. "you said my name in a funny tone" he pouts. "your name is cute i like saying it sometimes" She smiles "ugh your going to go through the stage of never calling me babe or anything" he pouts. "i like calling you different i like your facial expression they make me happy and my heart warm" she smiles snuggling into him. "anyway what does this beauty want" he asks "i wanted a drink but i got comfy now" she giggles. "daddy mummy he pooped can i change him" Minnie asks "with my supervision" Ariana climbs off Dalton taking Leo and sitting down letting Minnie help change him. "all done" Minnie smiles kissing him. "she is the best big sister ever" Dalton smiles. "mhm she sure is" Ariana kisses her cheek. "can we play again now or he need nap" Minnie asks "he is okay for a little while longer okay" Ariana smiles making Minnie nod running to get his toys.

"heres a drink beautiful" He hands her a bottle of water. "thanks babe" she smiles taking a sip.

*****
Ariana walks down the stairs after having a shower and sat on her husbands knee. "hey beautiful" he smiles. "feel better now" He asks "mhm i do" She nodded with a huge smile. "is this mine" he asks looking at the hoodie. "mhm" she nodded giggling. "may as well bin your clothes since you live in mine" he pouts "you love me though". "i do" he smiles.

Ariana leans her head on his shoulder and Dalton smiles rubbing her back. "Dalton" Ariana mumbles. "what is it angel" he asks "I don't want to break your heart" she looks down. "what is it" he asks "I don't want another baby" she looks away. "thats okay" he kisses the side of her head. "i still have time to change my mind about it but thats how i feel now. Two makes me crazy enough" she looks at him. "its okay Ari. I would never put you through that pain unless it was an accident which im very careful you know." he nodded. "I know you are baby. Your so gentle with my is cute" she giggles.

"when even was the last time" She asks confused. "Like a month and a half i think. All days merge into one with kids around" he chuckles "come on lets go cuddle in the bedroom inside down here with no blankets or anything" He picks her up taking her up to bed placing her down and climbing next to her.

"take it off" she tugs on his top. "im cold" he pouts. "please" she begs making him take it off. Ariana smiles sitting back on him  "why do i have to be topless and not you. I like you topless too" he pouted. "I have more to show" she giggles. "not really you have little boobs" he laughs. "not funny" she whines. "even having children didn't make them bigger" she pouts. "i like them" he nodded tracing his hand up his hoodie cupping one of them. "who says you could touch" "me"

"i could do this right now too" He travels his hand between them both. "babe" She whines hiding her head. "damn your wet" he gasps gently moving his hand making Ariana bite her lip.

"is this your way of getting me to give in" she mumbles. "enjoy the feeling for once" he kisses the side of her head. "nothing to me i want you to feel yourself again" he smiles feeling her relax a little bit in his arms.

****
"thank you" Ariana blushes "don't thank me baby" he pushed some hair from her face. "you always care about my need and never about your own." He cuddled her again. "i'm a mummy. Mummy's don't get pleasurable things" she yawns. "they do in this household. I'm making more time for you to do something you love" he lays down with her seeing she was tired.

"go sleep my lil baby" he rubs her back pulling her into his body.